News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheStable: New Survey Event!

Started by Ravvana, June 02, 2011, 04:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfilly94

Also, even though Im giving part of it away, you have NO idea how hard it is to find an item that matches a certian marking I want. D: Can the 'item' be an animal??

Ravvana

Yes, anything except a horse/pony is perfectly fine. 10 minutes to go!

Luv007

So if we post a picture of something that is spotty and stripey or framey and stripey, we might find ourselves with 2 markings?

Luv007

Warmblood/Female

Please give her a full equip in Lime Green?  Thank you!

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

Vanner/female

And I'd like her equipped in magenta please. :)

Mutt

Gypsy Vanner stallion please

Photo 1:
Photo 2:

I'd also like to equip the halter from my inventory in white please.

Sorry if I haven't done this right I'm new to TheStable.

Kahlira

Breed: Gypsy Vanner

Full equip (From inventory) Purple

Solistia

Goddesss

It is cute to see what people picked XD

Luv007

*runs off to hop back in bed before I am missed... and finish my last episode of Desperate Housewives*

Congrats to all who won a slot!!

Wildfilly94

Edit: Mustang or Stock mare, your choice. :)
Body:
Closest I could find

Modifyers:
Hope you interpret it the way i have. O:

Ravvana

Everyone through Kahlira is into the first round :) I'll work on your horses tomorrow. Once they are delivered, please tell me what you were trying to convey with your photos; I want to see how close I'm getting XD

Wildfilly94

Aww congrats guys. :) Better luck next time. goodnight!

Kahlira

yay! Thank you =D

SG sent. Now back to bed for me.

Mutt

Congrats to all who got slots.

SG is sent, I can't wait to see the results :)

Ryuukokoro

64k sent, for horse plus half-priced items :)

Ravvana

First horse is done, for luv:

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=531347

She's a flaxen red dun roan. I got the flaxen, chestnut, and roan out of the color and texture of the first photo, and the dun out of the tiger's stripes in the second. And I made her eyes match the tiger's eyes as well, so added a bald face to justify the blue eyes.

How close was I? xD

Luv007

Wow.... Dead on, Ravv.  Right down to the tiger's eyes.  I hate brown eyes for some reason and I wasn't sure if you would use the eye color, but it's what I was going for.

I thought you could get the flaxen roan chesnut from the pretzel, and you did.  Very nice!

And the tiger stripes-> red dun.  Perfect!!  And the white on her face just makes her stand out so well.

She's spectacular!!  Thank you!!

Ravvana

Yay, glad I got her correct, luv :D I can only hope I do that with all of them XD

For Goddesss:

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=531348

He's a sooty buckskin roan snowflake appaloosa. I got the sooty buckskin from the first image, the roan from the second's strawberry, and the appaloosa from the second's snowflakes.

Again, let me know how close I got :)

Ravvana

For Ryuu:

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=531349

Mouse dun splash overo. I got the mouse dun from the first image, and the splash overo from the second.

Kahlira

Ravvana

For Mutt:

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=531350

Palomino leopard appaloosa. I got the palomino from the first photo, and the leopard appaloosa from the second.

Goddesss

When I chose my pictures I had missed the part about choosing a breed and gender.  So I found a red gypsy hoping for a gypsy.

I was looking for a Red roan snowflake.  He is wonderful though.  I had a feeling you may take the skin color from the first one. XD  That was totally my fault for not changing the image once I knew you could pick breed.

Ravvana

For Kahlira:

http://secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=531351

Blue dun leopard appaloosa. Blue dun from first photo, appaloosa from second.

Ravvana

The next five slots will open today at 16:00.

Kahlira

Blue dun, black, or silver dapple black all worked awesome for me. XD Appy is cool too, (Was thinking blanket appy, but Leopard is pretty too)

=D With her, it means I can make a website now and start my own stable! Whee!

Ravvana

Ooh, I totally get the blanket appaloosa now. It was a blanket... with spots... XD I was just matching the pattern.

Kahlira

Wildfilly94

I'll be back at 4pm to try again. Lol. Course I'll be getting ready for work so thatll be interesting XD

Edit: Also, congrats everyone, they all look beautiful. :)

Ravvana

Luv007

They are all so gorgeous.  I especially love Mutt's.  I told my sister to start plotting so maybe she'll get a slot too. :)

And yay, Kahlira!!

CutieePiee

Oooh what a fun event! And your creations are gorgeous, Rav!

Ryuukokoro

Aww she is lovely! Thank you Rav! You got the second picture dead on hee hee! For the first image I wasn't thinking dun when I chose it, just brown. Mouse dun is a lovely surprise! ^.^

Luv007

I'd like to gift my sister, ponygrl, a halter from my inventory please.  Thank you!

springacres

Ooh my tag-it boy is absolutely perfect, thank you!  <3  And everyone else's new pretties are gorgeous too!

Luv007

I'd like to use three of my tag it's please. :)  Just whenever you get the chance.

Name:  Flash
Owner:  Luv007
Coat:  Deep Blood Bay, Green Eyes, Black Mane and Tail, Dark Chestnut Bend Or Spot on his hip near the bend towards the top, White Snip on Lip, Faint Star

Name:  Puzzle (HoHS's The Perfect Fit)
Breed: Stock
Coat: Bay Brindle, Bald Face, Blue Eyes, White leg markings of your choice. :)
Reference:  http://www.ginahallstudios.com/pegasus/img26/brindledet.jpg

Name:  Pieces (HoHS's Forever Is Not Enough)
Breed: Stock
Coat: Blue Dun Brindle, Some White on Face of your choosing, Green Eyes
Reference:  http://www.modelhorsegallery.info/G/Gouyton/KTG337.jpg

Ravvana

ponygrl

Stock/Female

Equipt Blue Halter from my sister please!

Wildfilly94

Mustang or Stock mare, your choice. :) (I honestly cant pick between them)
Body:
Closest I could find, sorry for people afraid of spiders.

Modifyers:

springacres

Stock/female
Photo 1:
Photo 2:

Full equip in magenta please

Super Starz

Full equip in black please :)

springacres

Sorry for the ginormous size of the first photo.

Keilin Alyr

Might be seen as kinda boring, but oh well. =)

Breed: Gaited

1:
2:

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wildfilly94

XD I was trying to tuck in my work shirt, and saw the clock his 4 and ran in here, fixing it as I went, and posted. Hahaha.

Daimas

Mutt

I love how they turned out, I think Ryuu's girl is especially pretty and you interpreted my pictures exactly how I wanted, I didn't have any particular kind of appaloosa in mind just that I wanted an appaloosa of some description but I'm glad you chose the one you did he turned out even better then I thought he might :)

Edit: just noticed mine's somehow turned out a mare instead of a stallion that's okay though I still love her XD

CutieePiee

Warmblood Female

Equip in black please ^^

Ravvana

Everyone through Keilin is in Round 2 :)

Sorry, Mutt XD;; I had the mare lineart open from Ryuu's so my brain overrode your words.

CutieePiee

Did I post something wrong? Or did I miss the time the round was supposed to end? *confused*

Hehe... Just realized Rav said 5 slots at once. Don't mind me. ^^;