[Gliders] Customs and auction for special 200th Glider! (auction results up)

Started by Winged, June 01, 2011, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

Winged

Evanescent great that you understand :)

Victoria no need to apologise, obsession is good!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

If there are any more customs left over, I'd like to claim three please. But I'm on my phone right now so I can't get the forms set up or anything right now. If I can't reserve them, thats fine I'll wait an hope theres some left, but if Ican, please reserve them. Thank you! :)

Winged

Sorry, no reserving. To get a slot you need to post the form. I will open more leter though, so you can get them then if these slots are taken before you get back.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

EDIT: Name: Liam
Owner: Wildfilly94
Body colour: White
Eye colour: Blue
Claw colour: Black
Wings colour: Tan
Marking(s): Wings Fade, Muzzle, Body paint, Wings paint
Colours: Dark Brown (Fade and muzzle) Can I do two colors for the paint? If so: Tan and Dark Brown. If not, Dark drown.
Mutation(s): Tail Tuft & Ears
Colour: Black

Name: Serenade
Eye colour: Baby Blue
Wings colour: Black
Marking(s): Muzzle, Blaze, Fade, Body paint, Wings paint
Colours: Black (Muzzle, Fade and Blaze) Rainbow (Wings and body paint)
Mutation(s): Tail Tuft, Gemmed & Ears
Colour: Black (Tail Tuft & Ears) Rainbow (Gemmed)

Name: Adelle' (My computer wont do the apostraphy above the E. >.< I want the e like the french/italian's make it if possible)
Body colour: Black
Eye colour: Green(Lime Greenish but not neon colored)
Claw colour: Green(Lime Greenish but not neon colored)
Wings colour: Black
Marking(s): Wing Tips, Fade Spots
Colours: Green (Lime Greenish but not neon colored)
Colour: Green(Lime Greenish but not neon colored)
(Tail Tuft) Black (Ears)

Sending 60k to you after I post this. :)

Winged

I don't think you really understand the concept of full customs for Gliders... you can only use premade markings from the list in the Gliders info page (linked to in the first post) So you cannot request blue roan for the coat colour, since roan would be a marking but is not premade.
Also, you cannot request white with rainbow paint for the body colour for the secon one. You must put the rainbow paint in the markings section. If you like, you can give and order for the layers of markings.
And the same for the third, the fade slots must be in the markings section. Also, the little dashes after the colour green... do they mean something? I'm not sure if i can put an acute (i assume that's what you mean by apostrophy?) over the e but i will see if there are symbols in my photoshop's text. Not sure, haven't looked before. Usually i copy the name so if the person has used symbols then they go on the cert.
And last of all, you sent 60SG not 60k SG. 60k SG is 60,000SG.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh okay, I'm so sorry I'll change everything. I'll just pick something else for the boy, and for the two girls do I have it right that I need to just move the body markings and such into the markings spot?
And did I? I checked the transaction after i sent it and it read 60,000 SG.. Thats exactly whaat i typed too..

EDIT: It must've sent wrong because I know I typed 60000, but anywho, I changed it.

Winged

Thanks for sorting that, the forms look fine now :) Still not sure if i can get the e with the acute but i'll try.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Okay good. Sorry about all that!
And thats fine, if you can, that'd be awesome, if not I'll live. I'll try looking at websites and see if any of them have that mark above the e.

EDIT: Found it!  AdellĂ©

Winged

That's good, i can just copy that in and it should work :)
Sorry i haven't got any done today guys, i was away most of the day and now don't feel very creative so wouldn't do a good job.
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged

Again, so sorry about these taking so long! I've been out a lot during the day recently, and have been busy or too tired in the evening to colour. But i'm hoping to get a good lot done today :) Because of this, i've decided to close the customs. I'll leave the slots that are there till i finish everything, so you can still claim up to the 3 full custom slots still open, and there are two custom marking (bribe) slots left.

And some pickups!

Hope you both like them!
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Ohh my gosh!!! They are all three perfect!!! <3 Better than what I pictured! Thank you so much!

Wildfilly94

Name: Seduction
Body colour: Black
Eye colour: Fire Red
Claw colour: White
Wings colour: White
Marking(s): Muzzle, Blaze, Fade, Body paint, Wings paint
Colours: White (Muzzle, Fade and Blaze) Rainbow (Wings and body paint)
Mutatiown(s): Tail Tuft, Gemmed & Ears
Colour: White (Tail Tuft & Ears) Rainbow (Gemmed)

After seeing Serenade, I HAD to get her a twin sister :3

Name: Viviane
Eye colour: Blue
Wings colour: Grey
Marking(s): Wings Fade, Muzzle, Body paint, Wings paint
Colours: Black (Fade and muzzle)Paint: Grey and Black
Colour: Black

And a lady for Liam. <3

Sending the 40k after this posts.

Winged

Glad you like them! For your first form there, you missed the name. Please edit a name in :)

Pickup for Crystal! Custom marking one xD
Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

CrystalAngelNeko

I know I already told you... but I love how he turned out <3 wonderful~

Wildfilly94

Name: Narcissa
Eye colour: Baby Blue
Wings colour: White
Marking(s): Wing Tips, Wings Fade, Body Paint (I didn't see this on the list, but if at all possible, is there a way I could get Tips on the ears?? If not just ignore this)
Colours: Baby Blue (Wings Tips) Black (Wings Fade) Baby Blue (Body Paint) White (Tips on ears if possible)
Colour: Black (Ears & Tail Tuft)

Sending 20k Im addicted. :3

sera

BWAHAHAHAA!  Thank you so much, Winged!!!! (Sorry for the delay; i'm on vacation with little internet.  lol)

i'd love to name her Biene and i have to keep her for myself. x3  <3!

Winged

Glad you're excited about winning! And no problem about the delay.
More pickups! Semi for Crystal and the silent auction certed pickup for sera.

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Last night i saw the new Happy Potter movie, and loved it! So if anyone's seen it and wants to chat then let me know :) Well worth seeing, if you haven't seen it.
And some full custom pickups for Wildfilly!

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Wildfilly94

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Winged

Finally finished YLO's custom marking girl, Mesa! Took a while but i like how she's come out :)

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Mesa turned out lovely, thank you ^^ I'm excited to see my lovepair!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

EvanescentHowling

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Well i was doing Victoria's semis, but my mouse has died and we have no AAA bateries in the house :( And i hate colouring using the laptop touchpad. So unfortunately these will have to wait until i get some batteries.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Here are Victoria's semis, the last two! Just YLO's love pair left to do.

He has a custom marking, the dapples. Looks sorta like snow, i think...

ETA: Actually, i forgot, the female also has a simeple custom marking, the white on her back is just dragged in and blended but is custom :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Thanks! I just realised, they both have some custom markings, since the white on the female's back is custom. Hehe, good for the last two i suppose though i didn't actually plan that, just did what the colours said to me.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

I'm going to have to watch for you to open some more full customs up!  I'd really like to get my Forgotten Love and Brightening Shadows done!

Winged

Well i'm not planning on opening up another custom thread for a while, but i'm always open to bribes :)
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Winged

hehe, i love seeing what people come up with for bribes! YLO has bribed a lot of customs from me, as you can see from the custom marking examples on the first page.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Winged

Lots :) My favourites are currently Feli and Quinsta, so they would mostly be instant yesses even for complicated customs (that's if you're wanting custom markings). Copying the list from my recent quinsta trading thread...
~Quinsta Bonus tickets
~Quinsta- Andalusians, Minis, Shetlands, Vanners, male clydesdales, male arabs, Friesian mares with white markings.
~Feli
~Garden Noms
~Kennel dogs- GSD, Akita, Elkhound, Minature Pinscher, American Eskimo, Italian Greyhound, Wolfhound, Border Collie, Cocker Spaniel
~PU
~Stable
~Customs of my characters
And other stuff too possibly.
Owner of Gliders!

Luv007

Winged

Owner of Gliders!