News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Garden Nom} Trading night noms

Started by toffeeca, May 31, 2011, 12:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I got some beautiful nomlets and I am looking to trade two of them.

The proud parents

Nomlet 1: Male

Offers:
500k- Victoria
Color custom gryphion- neo
kitten #417- Alnaeyah
kitten #430- sera

Nomlet 2: Female

Offers:
kitten #417- Alnaeyah
kitten #430- sera

I am looking for:
Garden noms
Feli
Quinsta

Victoria

For number one would 500k be good?

Neocridders

Mmm i love number one!
Hmm...
Toffeeca I will offer a color custom  gryphion(a little less choices than a semi custom)
You'd get to pick one color and gender and I'd see what I felt worked with the color.

Alnaeyah

Would you be interested in this kitten for either nomlet?

Ravvana

They are beautiful, but I doubt I have anything sufficiently tempting. Regarding Quin, what are you interested in (breed, gender, etc)?

sera

Must. . . offer. . . on Night Noms. xD;;;

For either. ^^ <3

toffeeca

Thank you for all the offers so far, I will be leaving this up for a least a day or two, but no more than a week, since they have to be rehomed within a week.

Ravv- I would be interested in any gender/breed except for grades (unless the grade is really stunning) of quin. Most interested in females and gypsies, but I would look at any. :)

CutieePiee

For Nomlet 1:
My bi-eyed Feli

ETA-
Or a Kennel pup, in case you're interested:
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4481.0

Goddesss

I have either of these to offer.  I would be happy with either of yours but like the first one best.

ETA:  guess I could add the images XD

CutieePiee

FYI I added one more offer to my previous post.

hiyoko

I could offer a night nom baby, if I get your girl because I have a male. As my turn should be coming up. I could also give you a feli, first pick, as Im still waiting for mine.:)

sera

Sorry, toffeeca, i need to pull out my bid.  Good luck homing your beautiful Noms! =-0

toffeeca

Thank you for all the offers so far. Thats just fine sera, thanks for letting me know.

I will try to have a decision for everyone by this weekend, but I am working on packing up all my stuff because I am moving in two weeks, so if anyone needs to pull out on their offer it is perfectly fine.

toffeeca

Goddess, if you are still interested I would love to trade the first boy for your female night nom.

I received a PM offer for the female that I am talking to that person about, but if that falls through then I will be back.

Goddesss

Yay yep I am still interested.  Your new girl is up for you to bid on.  I bid on my boy. XD

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=516272