News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Feline Fanciers Club | Memorial day + Questions for you!

Started by Sunchaser, May 30, 2011, 08:22:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

Hello everyone ^_^ Its the sunny hear. First off im going to give some updates. I have NOT heard from the mystery woman since April. I do not want to see this die and so with permission from another of our artists to go ahead and just follow what we have done before and go from there.

So basicly Nothing really is changing for them EXCEPT the certs. I am goign to start IDing certs starting today with a S in front of the number. This is so those that love certs can get them and when i do a breeding or whatever the certed image will be used.

So If you have a cat that hasnt been certed please send me a message HERE with teh image and name and ill cert them right away ^__^

OKAY now onto the fun and games!

Sunchaser

Long running games

Auctions: TBA

Customs: TBA (For sg, free and usd)

Contests:

Slow Franken! Must post in Purple!

Base Color:
Pattern:
Marking:
Anythign else?

You can find everything about the Felines Here: http://ffc-cfc.com/

Pick a Door: Costs 50sg to claim a door. 1 per person, may gift 1 door as well. Send SG to this account!

Prize: Special mystery cat pairing ^_^

1.Sunchaser
2.Ravanna
3.Solistia
5.Aralie
6.Pinkshadow
7.Toffeeca
8.Winged Dreams
10.SuperStarz
12.Kahlira
13.Neocridders
14.Babykittencandy
15.jojo080889

Sunchaser

Descriptions of short games

Breeding game: Every now and then i will post a phrase in bold and Blue. That phrase will say something like, im looking for a pair of cats with one that is Black, or Im looking for a pair of cats that are Longhair. YOUR GOAL is to be the first to post a male and a female, that matches what im looking for and BOOM youll have kittens ^_^

Normal breeding rules DO apply!

Franken Kitty! Everyone should know what a franken is BUT if they dont here is a quick rundown. A franken kitty is a cat that was created with the help of everyone in the thread. I will post who wants to do a franken and those that wish to do a franken would say so. THen i would post asking for somthing in green and you would answer it. Sometimes i might say first to post sometimes i might say third to post or might say post in blue/yada yada. Simple no?

Sunchaser

In case

Sunchaser

Pick ups

Feel free to post! I hope you arent all scared away >.>

Aralie

Winged

It's great to see some events up, it's been so quiet recently! That's such a shame about the mystery women disappearing like that, that's the main reason i don't like to run an adoptable with someone else, since it's so easy for people to disappear from the internet. But i'm glad you were able to pick stuff up :)
I have no idea if i have any cats not certed... if i do then they'll be from the breeding so i guess i'll just check that.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

*snugs* Also if you guys have trades with the mystery woman that wasnt finished PLEASE let me know so i can help you out with it.

Also i will be back in about 1 hour probally quicker but there is a navy wife here who is having trouble. Im going to post a Slow franken as well as a pick a door for a mystery prize for while im gone.

Kahlira

*is scared of the awesomeness which will be in this thread*

Aralie

Species: Lynx
Base Color: Fawn
Pattern: Marble
Marking: Locket
Anythign else? Awesomeness! XD

Door #5 please ^_^

Kahlira

Species:  Middle Eastern
Base Color: Chocolate
Pattern: Ticked
Marking: Mits
Anythign else? I love cookies?

Door 12, please? For Kahlira
Door 1, please? For Sunchaser :P

Winged

Species: Domestic Longhair
Base Color: Red
Pattern: Tortie dilute
Marking: Mits
Anythign else? nope

Door 8 please :) Not sure who i'll gift mine to... is it one per person total, or one claimed by yourself and another can be gifted to you?
Owner of Gliders!

Pinkshadow

Base Color: White
Pattern: Tortie
Marking: White socks and belly
Anythign else? N/A

Door #6 please (:

Sunchaser

you can claim a total of 2 doors. 1 for you and 1 for a giftee :)

Sunchaser

Doors are updated! Now... what do i want to do >.>

toffeeca

Base Color: Cream
Pattern: Smoke
Anythign else? Nope

Door 7

BabyKittenCandy

Species: Hairless
Base Color: Silver
Pattern: Smoke
Anythign else? Nope

And..Door 14 please :)

jojo

Ravvana

Neocridders

jojo

Neo, door 14's been picked by BabyKittenCandy.

The only reason I know this is because I was gonna pick door 14 before I saw she had done it XD;

Sunchaser

Doors are updated, Neo if youd like to pick a new number :)

is anyone around >.>

Sunchaser

Perhaps someone would like to see the pair of kitties they are trying to win?

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Neocridders

Ooops. Door 13.
>.< Thanks for telling me! I wouldn't have seen that!

Sunchaser

Here is our lovely pair :)

What do you think? And do you think we should have more 'accessories?'

Neocridders

KITTEEHSSS. Cute! They have their patriotic colors proudly.

Neocridders

Base Color: red
Pattern:spotted tabby
Marking:mits
Anythign else? :D blue eyes

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Super Starz

Solistia

/gives thumbs up to Sunny =w=b
Also happy belated birthday 8D

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Kadana Sorano

Quote from: Sunchaser109 on May 30, 2011, 08:22:54 AMSo If you have a cat that hasnt been certed please send me a message HERE with teh image and name and ill cert them right away ^__^

Unfortunately I can;t do that.  Send images I mean.  There was some problems with my kittens from that breeding season thing that was done, and when we got the big mailer form mystery woman about the changes and stuff, and telling us to send names to her there, I mailed at that time with the problems.  I never heard back though.  And by now.. well, I've long since given up hope of a response form her and don;t feel like searching old out messages.

And so.. I hereby relinquish claim on any/all felines that I owned, either certed or un certed, named or unnamed.  You can have them if you want them, or give them away to good homes.

It's sad, because it's a beautiful adopt.  And it has nothign to do with you of course.. actually, if you were the owner I'd have no problem staying.. but yea..  Hrm.. not sure what else to say about it.  You can poke me about it on yahoo if you need to *hugs*
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

SweetCaroline

Species: Bob Tailed
Base Color: Cream
Pattern: Solid Point
Marking: Van
Anythign else?
~SC~

Sunchaser

Thank you for the franken forms ^_^ we should have enough to do 1 and ill go ahead and work on it :)

@Kadana, I understand completly lovey. If i can get ownership of this adoptable but let the original owner still work that would be great. I dont want this one to die, i put my other adopts on hold because of this one. so we shall see what happens *snuggles*

kunaisa

JellyThunda

Neocridders

Alright, these kitties need to be certed for me.

I know this kitty was given to me in the Marshall thread. And I don't know if I particularly like it. I am not too sure on the breed. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but I don't know if I want to open to a new breed I'm not planning to get into.
So if you want, you can rehome him :) It'll have a better home with someone else I'm sure. Thanks!

And these kitties I'm wanting to get certed.

Showname: The Artful Dodger
Name: Dodger

Showname: Miss Nancy
Name: Nancy

Showname: That Old Black Magic
Name: Magic

ShowName: Oliver Twist
Name: Oliver

And this kitten from breeding season was never made. And it was posted, but after I was told I was going to get it, I never got it.

Username: Goddesss
Trading to: Neocridders
Dam ID: 048
Sire ID: 043
Base:Silver
Pattern: Marble Tabby
Marking: None

I suppose I'll name him:
Showname: Big Bad Bill Sykes
Name: Bill

springacres

Thank you Neo for reminding me to check the Marshall thread, I knew I had one in there but had forgotten where it was!

Registered Name: Just Plain Vanilla
Call name: Vanilla
Owner: springacres

Victoria

EvanescentHowling

Sunchaser

Sorry guys got to put this on hold. Im a little confused on whats going on i got contacted by the Mystery woman so if you gusy dont mind waiting a bit that would be great. I will finish all thats owed and run the pick a door sometime this week. Well run the pick a door i dont think i can finish everythiyng in a week

kunaisa

I need 2 certed

Registered Name: Vanilla Ice
Call Name: Nilla
Image:  http://ffc.lasolistia.com/Breedings/cutieepiee023x003.png
Dam ID:023
Sire ID:003

and

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/sunchaser109/kunasiachocolatepointsMT.png
Registered Name: Rhondio
Call name: Rhondio
Owner: kunaisa