News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

*Octopuss* Breeding-Open! (all filled)

Started by PonyMama, March 30, 2011, 11:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

Welcome to the adoptable Octopuss! Combining Cephalopods and Felines since 2010!

This is the first breeding season for Secundi, and may run slightly different then PI (if you were there).  I am one person so I learned things from that season, and although I still know this is going to hurt, I hope to make it hurt less.

PonyMama

Info

Each person may only have 1 active breedings/form.  Hopefully this will keep my workload down.

~ Each female Octopuss may only breed once
~ Each male may breed 2 times (Unless it is being used in a same gender breeding, then the one being female can only breed once)
~ You may NOT interbreed species
~ Pose for Octopuss, Squitty or Nautaline is random, you may not choose.

For this season each breeding may only use one item (and no you do not HAVE to use a cream and brown with the others)  The only exception to a have to use shell is the same gender breeding right now.

You may use other peoples Octopuss, but you may only keep one baby for yourself (if you own both parents you may choose to keep up to two)

Breeding and RB fees must stay to site currency, or octopuss/items/eggs (this time for sure)

PonyMama

Breeding Season Slots and forms

Each person may claim a total of 1 slot.
Per each slot you may have breeding attatched to it

To claim a slot
* Post your username in Bold and blue and state either breeding slot or iridescent slot
* when you see your name on the list (Or know it should be on the list if I am away) Please edit in the correct form I want everything for you in ONE post please
(if you do not edit it into the original claiming post I will ignore it this round!!!!)
* When your first slot is done and shows a bright red done by it, as long as another slot is open you may claim another

*Please do not hide link in a word

Forms:

Breeding:
Must be in Orange

[*color=orange]Username:
Mother Link:
Owner:
Father Link:
Owner:
Item being used: (Image or link of owned item) [/*color]

For love pair:

[*color=orange]Username:
Love Pair Link:
Owner:
Extra shell used: (not needed, but may be wanted)[/*color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iridescent Shells
This form must be posted in green

[*color=green]Username:
Shell being used: (Image or link of owned item)[/*color]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Permissions
to use other peoples Octopuss you will need them to post permissions, this must be posted  in this thread in red

[*color=red]Username:
Octopuss Link:
Being used by: (username)[/*color]

**Try keep permissions to your own breeding post, for easy finding.  if you do not or will not have a breeding post please just try keep them in a single post if you have a couple permissions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BREEDING SLOTS

1. toffeeca -Done
2. YLO -Done
3. Pinkshadow -Done
4. Aralie -Done
5. Ravvana -Done
6. CutieePiee -Done
7. YLO -Done
8. hiyoko

IRIDESCENT SLOTS

1. YLO -Done
2. Aralie -Done
3. toffeeca -Done
4. hiyoko -Done
5. kunaisa -Done

Please bear with me I am only one person

PonyMama

Other forms you Need

Naming Form
If you want to name your eggies before they hatch please post this form in this thread

[*color=purple]Keeping![/color]
Name:
Owner:
Link:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you trading away extra eggies?

Then fill out this form for each one traded:

[*color=purple]Trading![/color]
Link:
Traded to:
Name: (must be posted)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donating Form
This will give it to me to give away

[*color=purple]Donating![/color]
Link:

ALL EGGS FROM A BROOD MUST BE CLAIMED BEFORE ANY WILL GROW THIS TIME AROUND

PonyMama

YourLoveOnly

You removed the 'you can have one of each type'? Smart call XD Should save you some work ^^
For my lovepair, I know it can breed without item but it still needs a slot right? *just making sure for when normal ones open*

YourLoveOnly

Username: YourLoveOnly
Shell being used:

Ryuukokoro

*looks around* Err, I might be blind but is there somewhere that explains what an Iridescent Slot is and how it differs from a Breeding Slot? ^^;;

PonyMama

Lovepairs need a regular breeding slot, but require no item

Ryuu in the shells for sale thread

but here is the description for iridescent:
QuoteThese beautiful shells attract not a mate, but an egg! Even if you own no Cephalines, just tossing this into the water will bring forth an egg to be yours! (in effect, this is like a "Random" custom starting at Egg stage, that may be redeemed at any time)

Ryuukokoro

Ohhh, you put it in a different thread lol. Gotcha.

PonyMama

I have tried to combine sales and info and breeding in one thread and it is just really hard for people to read through

but I think opening the iridescent means I can always add more for sale, but gives people a chance to set up breedings, which take longer for everyone

CutieePiee

Question... for a love pair, may we use shells to add to the breeding? Or is it just a basic breeding, no items?

PonyMama

you can add a shell of course
I have the spot for the extra shell if wanted in the form

CutieePiee

Duh, I just spotted the form after you responded. xD
Thanks!

Aralie

toffeeca

toffeeca

Username:toffeeca
Shell being used:

YourLoveOnly

hiyoko

Username: hiyoko
Shell being used:

kunaisa

kunaisa

Username:kunaisa
Shell being used:

PonyMama

taking longer then I hoped had to find someone to color for me, my tablet pen was no longer usable, they don't make my tablet or pens anymore had to buy a new one and already wanna break the stupid thing in half.  Stupid thing

PonyMama

Ok got my tablet working and used to it's other functions that were giving me an issue
now to get back to this and importing other stuffs

toffeeca

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

Sorry it was a slow start to the first breeding season guys, tablets, can't live with them can't live without them

Plus normal distractions, although fun are just what they imply, a distraction.

Pinkshadow

Pinkshadow , Breeding Slot

- Question : Uhmm , I only have 1 Octopuss , so i'm not liek awesome into this , but is there something i have missed or some ? Cause i'm not totally sure wher to buy/get the items from? (:

Username: Pinkshadow
Mother Link: http://octopuss.lasolistia.com/owners/Secundi/CutieePiee/Liepardcert.png
Owner: CutieePiee
Father Link: http://octopuss.lasolistia.com/owners/Secundi/Pinkshadow/Hayliecert.png
Owner: Pinkshadow
Item being used: Green&Orange Scallop (Just posted in the thread)

PonyMama

there are shells for sale here, they explain everything
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4185.0

you can also ask for the use of other peoples octopuss for breeding

Aralie

Ravvana

PonyMama

awesome
fill out your forms when you get a chance

Pinkshadow

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh so pretty ^^ Is there an image of the full brood somewhere too so I can save that picture as well? =)

PonyMama

no I opted out of full brood pics, takes up time I need for coloring

toffeeca

Oh, pretty :D I have a question. Do the twins count as my two eggs that I am allowed to claim, or only one?I thought that I head that they only counted as one, but I can't find anything about it now.

PonyMama

Twins are counted as one. if you split them up they count as one each, but if they stay on the same cert, they are one
they may also have different owners (but count as one claim per person even if they stay on the same cert)

Pinkshadow

PonyMama

Pink and just make sure you know, you may keep one as you only used one of your adults (and it was your breed) Cutiee may request one for a fee for the use of hers, which leaves one you can trade

Aralie

So cute! Thank-you!  ;D

Now to decide which one(s) I want to keep ^_^

Pinkshadow

Quote from: PonyMama on April 16, 2011, 01:46:23 PM
Pink and just make sure you know, you may keep one as you only used one of your adults (and it was your breed) Cutiee may request one for a fee for the use of hers, which leaves one you can trade

Yup i'm aware (:

Pinkshadow

CutieePiee

Oh wow, they're all so pretty. ^^

I like the first one, if that's okay. Otherwise, I'm fine with either male. :)

YourLoveOnly

Username: YourLoveOnly
Octopuss Link: http://octopuss.lasolistia.com/owners/PonyIsland/YourLoveOnly/Sadycert.png
Being used by: Ravvana

Pinkshadow

Quote from: CutieePiee on April 17, 2011, 08:57:27 AM
Oh wow, they're all so pretty. ^^

I like the first one, if that's okay. Otherwise, I'm fine with either male. :)

Okaj , i'll keep the female then (:

PonyMama

having some hosting issues clearly, will hopefully be sorted out soon enough
cause without them my favorite place to RP is unavailable as well :(

PonyMama

Yay everything should be back to a ok again
So to color the last breeding I have then start on another batch