News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Frankens, auctions and flatsale.

Started by Winged, March 24, 2011, 05:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

CutieePiee

Winged

High bids updated :)
I was wondering, what sort of other short events would you like? The auctions will pretty much run themselves, and i'd like to do some small games or events in-thread. So any requests?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I didn't know where I needed to post trading info, but you said we could trade babies from breeding season, right? I've traded my Shelly to Laviee, who wants to rename her Tasha.

Winged

All trades are pmed to me. Can you please send it, so i know where it is and it doesn't get mixed in with this thread.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

sera

Natural male: 60k
Blue female: 50k
Full custom: 30k
Semi custom: 25k

Winged

Thanks YLO! And high bids updated :) Anyone have an idea of some sort of smallish giveaway while the auctions run? Or would a flatsale be nice?
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

sera

Flatsales or a giveaway would be awesome. =-0  Though. . . sera's about to leave the house for the day. xD; <3

springacres

Natural male: 70k
Blue female: 70k
Full custom: 50k

Winged

Well, it's evening for me so events will usually be at awkward times. I'm scottish so am in a completely different time zone to most other people here. I may do a flatsale later, but i've just remembered that i have an essay due tomorrow for english, so that'll have to wait till i finish the essay. I'll check in every now and again as i write it, cos it's so boring! So feel free to chat or ask questions and i'll answer some time.
Bids updated!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Sorry, i forgot this rule, please post all forms in teal. Thanks and sorry for my forgetfulness.
Owner of Gliders!

Aralie

kunaisa

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

kunaisa

Winged

Thanks :) I'm going to wait till there's a bunch claimed, and then cert them. Or just cert before i got to bed in a bit over an hour.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Ryuukokoro

sera

ID:003
Name: Naeght
Owner: sera

Natural male: 80k
Blue female: 80k

Kahlira

Victoria

springacres

Winged

Bids and flatsale updated :) I still need SG from YLO, sera and Victoria for the flatsale.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

ID: 005
Name: Christmas Wishes
Owner: Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

ID: 006
Name: Zena
Owner: YourLoveOnly

*sends SG* sorry about that!

Aralie

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Franken time! Normal franken, just answer with a colour or marking or whatever. Must be two people between your answers.
Also, april fools contest up on the first page, second post.

Gender?
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Winged

Wing colour?
Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

YourLoveOnly

Crap forgot to auction ending >_< Congrats guys!

Winged

Aww, that's a shame :( I forgot to post a reminder about the ending.

Natural male:80k by sera
Blue female:80k by sera
Full custom:50k by springacres
Semi custom: 25k by sera

Please send SG, then post name and owner.

Claw colour?
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I knew it was ending like.. 40 minutes before. And then the movie I was watching got to an exciting part and I forgot to watch the clock XD So I doubt a reminder would have helped =p'

black claws ^^

Winged

Ah well.
sera, i forgot to say before that you have to gift one of the gliders you won, by the auction rules.

Eye colour?
Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

Winged

Sorry, there must be two people between each answer per person. Laviee you can answer the next question.
So i need someone else to answer this one.
Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

Winged

It's okay :) I'll probably be heading off soon, so i don't think we'll get the franken finished tonight. I'm away most of the day tomorrow, but come evening the franken'll get finished.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Laviee

Winged

Uh uh, premade markings only. I'm sure i said that... oops, forgot. But yeah, tiger stripes are impossible for me.

Body colour: Palomino- YLO
Wing colour: White- Laviee
Claw colour: Black- YLO
Eye colour: Bright blue- Kah

Just realised that YLO posted the claw colour when only one person had posted between her turns :( But it's a bit late now to correct that. Sorry.
Owner of Gliders!