News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Rahu Dragons~ Added Sanity Paced Franken!

Started by Rahu, March 22, 2011, 04:58:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rahu

Introduction!

Welcome all, and hold tight for a moment as we chitter about these little guys to ensure you don't loose any fingers later on! (Although, when it comes to Kah, there are no guarantees).

The Rahu are tiny dragons that have come here from the four corners of the earth to find homes with our Secundian Natives. Each little dragon has a distinct look to it, depending on where it came from.

Northern: Compact, quadruped, dragons with thick coats to protect them from their frigid environment.

Southern: Bird-like dragons with long, thin, prehensile tails.

Eastern: Long, snake-like, wingless dragons with lion's manes and branching horns

Western: The classic dragon type, quadruped, bat winged beasts that once upon a time devoured kingdoms and kidnapped princesses.

In addition to their geographic types, they also each tie strongly into an element or an elemental sub-strain. Each element can be judged based on the dragon's coloring or characteristics. Some elements are Very Rare or just hard to attain, but with some specialized efforts in breedings, you can get far more than just what's listed here!

Earth: Browns, greens, strongly tied in with nature. Other sub-strains are Crystal, Flower, Plant, etc.

Fire: Oranges, Yellows, Reds, close to fire and sources of heat. Sub-strains are Lava, Ash, Steam, etc.

Wind: Soft Blues, warm Greens, harsh Whites, if the breezes had colors, these would be it. Sub-strains are Cloud, Storm, Air, etc.

Water : Blues, Greens, murky Browns, ranging from the tropical blues to muddy inlets. Sub-strains are Rain, Ice, Snow, etc.

Light: Soft Yellow, bright White, cool Blue, everything from a sunrise to a shooting star. Sub-strains are Sunrise, Rainbow, Celestial, etc.

Shadow: Dark Purples, Greys, Black, they are the most dangerous of the elements. Sub-strains are Darkness, Magic, Death, etc.

Eager to see what the Rahu look like now eh?

This lovely example belongs to Kah, he's a Fire element Southern type, and like Kah, he does bite, so if you don't want to loose any fingers, don't offer him any.

The Rahu come from Eggs, and clutch roughly once on a monthly basis, the owners of the paired dragons each get first pick of the clutch and the rest are raffled off into the community. Clutch sizes range from as small as three to as large as fifteen, and the offspring are strongly based from the elements and types of the parents. Each egg is somewhat deceptive about what it's hiding inside, there is no outward indication of type or gender beyond a pretty mottling of color on the egg's shell that always matches the offspring waiting on the inside.

Still hanging in there and awaiting the fun parts? Good! We've got a few events lined up for you to enjoy after a quick word from the disclaimer board.

Disclaimer: Loss of fingers is a given, each dragon is an individually drawn creature, Kah is plotting you should be afraid, and any resemblance to a person, place or thing is probably on purpose, that's what customs are for.

Rahu

Raffle!

This Water element Western type is looking for a good home to go to, so we're having a raffle for him! Raffle tickets are 100sg with a limit of 10 tickets per person ^_^

1: kunaisa
2: kunaisa
3: kunaisa
4: kunaisa
5: kunaisa
6: kunaisa
7: kunaisa
8: kunaisa
9: kunaisa
10: SkySong
11: SkySong
12: SkySong
13: SkySong
14: SkySong
15: SkySong
16: SkySong
17: SkySong
18: SkySong
19: SkySong
20: jojo080889
21: jojo080889
22: jojo080889
23: jojo080889
24: jojo080889
25: jojo080889
26: jojo080889
27: jojo080889
28: jojo080889
29: jojo080889
30: CrystalAngelNeko
31: CrystalAngelNeko
32: CrystalAngelNeko
33: CrystalAngelNeko
34: CrystalAngelNeko
35: CrystalAngelNeko
36: CrystalAngelNeko
37: CrystalAngelNeko
38: CrystalAngelNeko
39: CrystalAngelNeko
40: springacres
41: springacres
42: springacres
43: springacres
44: springacres
45: springacres
46: springacres
47: springacres
48: springacres
49: springacres
50: Aralie
51: Aralie
52: Aralie
53: Aralie
54: Aralie
55: Aralie
56: Aralie
57: Aralie
58: Aralie
59: Aralie
60: YourLoveOnly
61: YourLoveOnly
62: YourLoveOnly
63: YourLoveOnly
64: YourLoveOnly
65: YourLoveOnly
66: YourLoveOnly
67: YourLoveOnly
68: YourLoveOnly
69: YourLoveOnly

Closed! Grats jojo080889

Please send all funds to the Rahu account!

Rahu

Franken Dragon!

I fully admit to being quite partial to Frankens :x I think they're fun. At some random point, beginning tomorrow, I'll post that I'm working on Ustream and Secundians can come and watch and participate in Frankenings!

Rahu

~The Kah Zone~

Watch your fingers if you don't want to loose them....

Pick Snape's Nose

He doesn't look too pleased about it, does he, but your task, should you choose to accept it, is to pick My Sevvy's nose.  The name of the game is easy, you post a number as to how many times you encircle Snape's nostril. *giggles*

Simple yes?
Rules: 1 number per person <3
2 No choosing for someone else.
Prize is an egg =D Don't have an image yet, but it's around here somewhere.
1 Spixy
3 Sparki
5 Aralie
7 yourLoveOnly
8 Jojo 080889
9 Skysong
10 Ryuukokoro
12 kunaisa
13 CrystalAngelNeko
18 Victoria

Rahu

Auction for Japan!

As some of you know, I (Leafy) have family over in Japan who have been affected by the recent disasters that have hit that country. We haven't lost anyone thankfully, but so many have been lost, and I fear many more to come. The only thing I can do from here is hope for the best and try to send as much support as I can. At this point, I'd like to auction off a custom Rahu dragon slot, you can pick the gender, the type and the element, rare ones included.

If the Auction reaches $50, I'll make it two dragons, all details your choice.

If the Auction goes above $80, then I'll add the first Rahu clutch to be bred from your dragons, and you'd get to dictate who the eggs are placed with.

Over $100, three dragons and my eternal gratitude as well as the afore mentioned clutch.

Starting Bid: $1
Closing Time: 03/25 20:00
Starting Time: Closed
Current Bid: $10 - YourLoveOnly

Rahu

Sanity paced Franken!

Hopefully in the next few upcoming days I'll have time to run some real-time action Frankens, but as for now, I'm gonna throw out a Sanity paced Franken for you guys to enjoy ^_^

Type: (North, South, East, West)
Element: (Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, Dark) <- I will pick two elements and combine them so the product will be a nifty sub-element
Anything else?:

Rahu

Feel free to speculate or meander while we get set up ;p

Goddesss

*sits and waits*  What are these?

Kahlira

The Kah zone XD Be afraid, be very afraid ^_^

*noms*

Need to find something >.>

and am looking for something else XD

Sparki

>> The Kah Zone eh? I'm afraid!  :o
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Kahlira

*starts humming the twilight zone music*

Here there be dragons <3

Rahu

kunaisa

can I get 9 tickets???

Kahlira

*noms* ILU, Leafy <3

Looking good XD

SkySong

10 tickets, please ^^ I love dragons, and these are a must have, I think.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Leafy

kk, forward funds to the Rahu account and I'll get you two added to the raffle list

SkySong

I already sent the trade ^^

kunaisa

jojo

10 tickets please! Sending funds now.

Ahhh, these remind me of Featherdrakes from a million years ago X3

Rahu

CrystalAngelNeko

10 tickets for me too!

and I'll start the bid with 5$ ^.^

Rahu

Thanks Crystal, updated!

springacres

10 tickets for springacres!

Rahu

Aralie

Rahu

YourLoveOnly

So gorgeous! <3
YLO will be back here once she is more awake.
And $10 on auction ^^

Kahlira

*noms* I'm waiting on prizes before I start my event =D

Rahu

OH, hey, look! An event!

Aralie

lol, nice description of the event XD

number 5 please!

jojo

CrystalAngelNeko

SkySong

Ryuukokoro

Oooooo number 10 please!

YourLoveOnly

Door 7 please  and 10 tickets ^^

Rahu

...and.. Updated!

Whee! I wish I could pick Snapes nose XD

Sunchaser

19 please mwuahaha many times o.o

Rahu

Added a YLO

Keep in mind, the raffle and auction close tonight!

springacres

Leafy

*watching time tick away*

Rahu

Ok, the raffle is now closed, and the winner iiiiiiiiis 27, so jojo080889, lemme know what you'd like to name him ^_^

Auction also closed, YLO, Congrats lol we'll talk on MSN about what your dragon's gonna be :3

Nako

I pick Snape's nose 17 times XD

YourLoveOnly

Yeees. MSN is good =3 *excited*

Sparki

Door number three please! (Even if I've only seen the first Harry Potter XD)
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

kunaisa

Spixy

Victoria

Pick Snape's Nose

Number 18 please!

Rahu

YLO's custom Southern Flower Rahu, based off a loverly Hibiscus flower ^_^

Kahlira

Is a very pretty one XD

jojo

Woah I JUST realized I won the raffle! Can I name him Arlen, please? :)