Hellhounds - CLOSED (all free customs done, check thread if you got one)

Started by Sparki, March 13, 2011, 09:13:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee!! She is perfect, and so pretty!! Totally a deception of course, she's my evil goddess RP character and she likes to put on a pretty face >:3 She makes a perfect Fenris! Thank you!!

Sparki

She's so rainbowy! XD

Thanks guys, glad you like. Today's my birthday so I'm slacking but I'll have the other two ready tomorrow. =)
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

:O It's Sparki's birthday!?!

>.> If Sparki was asked what her three or four favorite colors were, what would Miss Sparki say...?

Scullisto

Aralie

Sparki

Aw thanks guys! =) <3 Gonna go get me some steak!

Uh oh, what does Ryuu have in mind... XD I like obnoxious colors paired with black, like crazy bright pink or turquoise. You wouldn't know it from my wardrobe though, haha. (However you would know it from my love of Lisa Frank. The coloooorssssss)
...its persistent silence and outstretched arms horrified and comforted us at the same time.

Kahlira

*snugstight* Happy Birthday, The Sparki! Yay! Another year older and wiser, eh?

Sparki

Older, definitely... Wiser, now that one is debatable. XD

Ryuukokoro

For the Sparki!! Happy Birthday!

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=514912

You've been doing a ton of free events for everyone with your fun new shop and it is much appreciated by your fans. ^_^

Sparki

Eeeee thank you Ryuu! =D She's perfect! <3 <3 <3

Sparki

As promised, finished up Kahlira and YLO's!