News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

More Baby Nomlets!

Started by Keilin Alyr, March 03, 2011, 11:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keilin Alyr

I've been so excited to post this. These are my very first Nom breedings ever, and I cannot believe how amazing they turned out. Thank you so much, Leet! =)

Nona x Dusk

I absolutely adore this little girl and how amazing her colors and patterning came out. She's mine, to be named Cait.

This sweet Harlequin snail baby is SeaCrest's. I love the blend of her parents' colors.

Yuki x Hazel

Beautiful little boy, I'm sorely tempted to keep him. I might be willing to trade him for an amazing bribe though. We'll see. =)

This lovely little girl, a blend of her mother's markings and father's coloration, belongs to YLO.

Another beautiful snail baby, this time a Californian. He's probably going to be traded, so keep an eye out for him.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ravvana

Aww, they are too cute :) Congrats.

toffeeca

ooooh I love them! But Keilin must be confused, she really meant for that little night nom girly to go to me. See, even Keilin's sub conscious knows this, since she named it Cait and my name is Caitlin. Everything just fits XD
I am totally be stalking for a baby though, love that spotty boy. I has anything Keilin wants???

red_uni387

they're all so beautiful!!! :O

and i echo toff's question xD

Keilin Alyr

Heh, you share a first name with my Shadowrun character's wife Caitlin, Cait's namesake. Amusing coincidence there. XD

I'll be taking offers for 205 and 207 in a separate thread, I just want to collect my thoughts first. And thanks for the kind words so far, everyone. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

I am still so happy with Dusk's and Nona's baby. I always like the babies she produced somehow, I don't think I could have picked a better design for this character Nom. Tan is always so much fun for purple carrot results too.

It's such a pretty batch of babies and I really like my girl =D
I also look forward to seeing Misha and Nona babies. And we should totally still do Misha x Misha too XD