News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Trading one beautiful Gypsy Vanner Quin stallion

Started by Neocridders, March 03, 2011, 04:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=505788

QuoteM Grey Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Pastern, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Calm and steady)

His name is Sidhion, (pronounced Seeth-ee-on) translated from elvish (means Peace)
I don't care if you change his name.

I think he's beautiful, but his brother looks almost identical. That's why I'm trading.

Looking for anything at all. Would be most likely to trade quin for quin. I enjoy all breeds.
I enjoy other adoptables, and yeah... whatever else you've got :)

Pinkshadow

oow i loove him <3

- sadly i cant rly offer anything then maybe a upcomming feli kitten or one of my quin foals coming :)

Neocridders

Hmm. I'm not really a fan of accepting an offer on something that isn't yet existing. I mean, if he's up for trade still when feli are born (or when quinsta are born and grown), then maybe. :) Sorry! Thanks, though.

Nighthenge

Are you interested in PG/BP at all?
Or several million SG...

Ravvana

Oooh, I don't have a grey Quin yet... *plots*

I don't know how interested you are in TheStable, but I would happily offer:
-1 gold tag & 1 paddock
-2 gold tags
-2 paddocks

Neocridders

@Nighthenge-I'd say I might be :) I don't have an PG income right now, so... yeah, Neo isn't able to go on many buying sprees anymore.

BabyKittenCandy

What breds do you like Neo? I have these quin i would be willing to part with for such a handsome lad!

Both grades are Vanner x Arab

Or I could send Sadron home to you for him ^^

Or I has usd :)

**ETA** I will also throw in a RB or two with my vanner gals, since you said you want new blood.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I wish I bred tobiano Vanners. It looks gorgeous on a gray coat.

Much luck to you in trading him though, he is a stunning boy. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Nighthenge

I can offer 1.5 million.  I can another 500k worth of BP to that as well.

ETA:  I see you are looking for a Friesian stud your Findëmaxa.  I'll add a breeding with my Riton to sweeten the pot.  He's not up for public stud.

CutieePiee

This boy for your handsome grey boy?

http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=337653

Neocridders

Wow. So many stunning offers so fast. I'm going to need atleast a day or two to review my offers, and to let others offer.

I may keep it open longer. I don't know :) Thanks for all the offers, this will be hard!

ETA: As said in the first post, BKC, I enjoy all the breeds. My favorite breed and the one I specialize in is Gypsy Vanner, but I only own two breeds and then grades, so I might want to expand a bit. But vanners are my favorites, and I'm needing new blood for my future generations.

Ravvana

I upped my offer a bit after seeing all the other great ones ^.^;;

CutieePiee

Just a FYI, I edited and removed one of my offers, as I've decided to keep one of my stallions instead.

BabyKittenCandy

Neocridders

A little bump. I'll probably decide this weekend/Monday or tuseday. Sometime soonish.

:)