News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] What you've been waiting for!

Started by Winged, February 28, 2011, 12:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunchaser

so pretty :) Cant wait to see mine grown.

Winged

Your should be soon, cos i'm going down the list in order :) Just takes a bit longer cos i have to go through the thread looking for names. Hopefully i'll be able to apply for agency status next round of applications,and i'll get voted in. Breeding would be so much easier if i could let you name them and trade them yourselves. Also i think there's an auto grow option? That would be amazingly helpful because at the moment i colour the adult first anyway.
I'm just about to go cook some chille, cos i'm off on study leave for the next lunch so like to have chille in the freezer to eat for my lunch. And if i do say so myself, my chille is amazing :) Or at least i think so, my sister hates it! lol
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

--------------

--------------

Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

d'aww, thank you! Mine babies are so lovely =D *snugs tight*

Winged

Next load of breedings for Keilin Alyr! I need names and owners :) Oh and Keilin you still need to name your first egg, you'll find her near the bottom of page 2, just above the adults posted there. She's the last on in that list of unnamed eggs.

Male, gemmed mutation.

Male, ears mutation.

Female, spikes mutation.

ETA: And one for Alnaeyah.

Female, ears and gemmed mutations.
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, more pretty eggs!

And yup, I saw my first egg. I had a long-term moment of fail though, since I always knew I wanted to breed Dark Moon with Bright Sun but I had no clue what to name the offspring. Finally figured that since Dark Moon is Yin and Bright Sun is Yang, I could draw on Wuji/Taiji to name their kids. =)

Name: Eternal Star
Owner: Keilin Alyr

Name: Lionheart

Name: Mocha

Name: Galaxy

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Alnaeyah

I would like to name my lovely little eggy Mystic. ^^

Winged

Eggs for Kuanisa! One is for YLO, breeding fee. I need names and owners for them :)

Both female with ears and gemmed.
Owner of Gliders!

sera

Oh, man, names! /fails

ID: 149
Name: Peqir

ID: 150
Name: Psyche

ID: 151
Name: Rymen

ID: 152:
Name: Qatar

Winged

Thanks! I meant to get some more grown tonight, but then i watched a prograp on tv with my mum :) So they'll have to wait till during my breaks tomorrow.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

kunaisa, you'll need to discuss that with YLO, to see who gets which. You can have egg 1, but only as long as she's fine with it. If you two can't decide, i can randomise it for you.

ETA: YLO says that she's fine with the second egg so i'll cert and grow that one for you :)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I am fine with that ^^

Name: Shiby

Also, more names that I keep forgetting to post.

Name: Quinten

Name: Lucian

Winged

More adults!

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

And some more adults :) Getting through them pretty well.

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Eggs for Whimsy! All breedings finished now, and all adults posted except for the few who still need names.

Random was generous; triplets for the first breeding, twins for the second and a single for the third.

First egg has ears, tail tuft, feather crest and gemmed. Second and third eggs have ears, tail tuft and gemmed.

Both eggs have ears, tail tuft and gemmed.

Egg has ears and tail tuft.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Sorry, I forgot to name my gorgeous boy!

Name: Rage
ID: 148

sera

ohmygoodness.  They are so beautiful.  *__*!!!

Thank you so much!!! x3

Winged

Glad you like them!
Cutiee, i'll get the adult posted soon :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Sorry for the wait, exams have been really stressing so i forgot all about this till today! Pickup for Cutiee.
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Whimsy

Sorry I've neglected my eggus :\ Life has been so uber busy lately.

Anyhow name the babies at random ^-^ I just want to see them grow.

Winged

What do you mean at random? Can't you just choose a few names for them? Once they are named the name can only be changed if you trade them.
Owner of Gliders!