News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Gliders] Pre-breeding find-a-mate!

Started by Winged, February 24, 2011, 09:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winged

Well as promised i am having a breeding season for the Gliders! My exams are now finished so i am relatively free now. This will be a short thread, only open for the rest of today and tomorrow. Then either friday evening or saturday i'll start the breeding season. It'll be in a new thread, so when that happens i'll close this one.
I will also be having a non-owner's semi-custom event.

Owners Folders- Click
Information thread- Click

Please let me save one post, then you are free to post!

Winged
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

Find-a-mate!

Just post this form, in purple. Anyone who owns a Glider may participate. Non-owners may get a semi, then when the semi is done they may post the find-a-mate form.

Note: The find-a-mate will usually have some or all of your Glider's mutations, and if the Glider does not have any it has a change of getting a random one.
Markings it depends on what i feel looks right, on what your Glider has and on what you put in the desctiption. But usually some of the markings that your Glider has.

Your Glider:
Short description of what he/she would like in a mate:

Entries:
YLO- done
Ryuu- done
Cutiee- done
Crystal- done
Keilin- done
Alnaeyah- done
Kahlira- done
sera- done
Spixy- done

Non-owners semis!

Only those with no Gliders may enter. Simply post this form in red.

Name:
Owner:
Up to 4 colours:

Entries:
kunaisa- done

You can now post
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay I am excited about this :D

Find-a-Mate
Your Glider:
Short description of what he/she would like in a mate: Quirine is looking for a bright colorful boy to have some fun with. She would like to have babies, but is not looking for an exclusive relationship so the male in question has to be free spirited and open to dating other Gliders. A gemmed mutation would be a huge plus.

Sunchaser

I have small question, How long does it take for a egg to grow? i has egg i got from a event a little bit agian and i was curious when he/she would hatch. That way i can see which of my gliders needs a mate lol

Winged

Sorry! I was just talking to YLO about this actually. I did a bunch of eggs growings a while ago, but forgot to upload/post them. Can you give me the ID or your egg? That's the quickest way for me to find it.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

055 no rush i just didnt know the length it took for them to grow ^_^

Winged

No, that egg isn't done yet, sorry. I'll get him done tonight :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

The time length is any time from a few days till a month. However, thet's mostly for breeding. There probably won't be many more eggs given out, they were just at the start. Now it's most likely to be only eggs through breeding for special requests for customs.
Owner of Gliders!

Sunchaser

ah okay ^_^ like i said i didnt know lol

Winged

Note: The find-a-mate will usually have some or all of your Glider's mutations, and if the Glider does not have any it has a change of getting a random one.
Markings it depends on what i feel looks right, on what your Glider has and on what you put in the desctiption. But usually some of the markings that your Glider has.
Owner of Gliders!

Ryuukokoro

Your Glider:
Cheern is looking for a dashing male in dark colors to offset her bright and cheery look. She'd love a black fella with maybe some neon highlights!

Winged

A brightly coloured male comes strutting up to Quirine, laughing. If she would like him as her mate, please post a name and owner.

(I'm no good at little RP notes, please excuse the shortness)
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

*amused* He could have been her son, so many matching colors and markings XD

Must think of name.. But back to bed first *drags self off computer*

CutieePiee

Your Glider:

Short description of what he/she would like in a mate: Fluroessa is seeking a companion who is just as fun-loving and eccentric as she. She will fall head over heels for the fellow that will outshine her in gems and bling, in hopes that would day her offspring will inherit their same bright personalities.

CrystalAngelNeko

Your Glider:
Short description of what he/she would like in a mate: She's a hot headed girl that wants someone fun and crazy to match her. She likes warm colors, and grays/blacks.

Winged

Great, lots of posts! I'm working on Cheern's mate just now :)
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

A dark, glittering male walks slowly up to Cheern. Rustling his wings, he stares at her mysteriously.

Name and owner please!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

A bright, eye-catching male dances near Fluoressa, trying to catch her attention. He looks at her playfully, wondering if she will find him fun enough.

Name and owner please!
Owner of Gliders!

CutieePiee

Fluoressa seems to love him! *pokes his feathery feet* ^^

Name: Neon
Owner: CutieePiee

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I'll name him Quirby. They told me they settled on a friends-with-benefits kind of arrangement XD They seem to hit it off and the matchy looks totally support the close friendship ^^ Yay for happy Gliders =D They say sometimes best friends go matchy matchy too, it's not just siblings. I fear for mischief! xD

Ryuukokoro

Oooo I love him!! They'll have pretty babies I hope!

Name: Taarn
Owner: Ryuukokoro

Winged

Haha, great!

Glad you like him Ryuu :) I'll get him certed after tea.
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

I am trying to decide if I should enter Miri or my Death Glider into the find a mate. Decisions, decisions.  ;)

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

I'm torn between two myself. I'm about ready to flip a coin. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Winged

Which two Keilin? And flipping a coin always helps.
Owner of Gliders!

Keilin Alyr

Tiger Lily and Diamond. Decided to go with Tiger Lily for now, since she's one of my favorites. =)

Your Glider:
Short description of what she would like in a mate: If there are two things that Tiger Lily loves, it's poetry and flowers. Since her creation involved creative words and pretty things, she's looking for a mate as equally inspiring. She does not have specific demands of his coloration, only that he look pretty beside her.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

*votes Death Glider* I want more gorgeous black & red Gliders out there! <3

Winged

I had hoped to get more done tonight, but i'm tired and it's an early start tomorrow. So i'm going to go lie down and watch a movie or something :) And then i'll get everything done tomorrow evening.
I won't be on much tomorrow, i'm away for most of the day. I might get on quickly to check things in the morning, depends if i wake up when my alarm rings XD I'll get home sometime in the evening and i'll get everything in this thread done then.
Owner of Gliders!

Alnaeyah

Your Glider:
Short description of what he/she would like in a mate: She is looking for a mate that can match her evilness and who isn't squeamish about a little blood.

Kahlira

Your Glider

What he's looking for in a mate: Whispering Winds tried his hand with Passions Uncaged, but she is too.. Much for him, so he's looking for a kind soul, who won't laugh at him when he makes a mistake. Who would like to maybe go flying over the ocean at sunset,  so he says. Looks aren't important to him. So long as she's a kind soul. he will be happy. And together maybe they can try to tame Passions Uncaged.

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

sera

i hope this is still open! x3

Kreynen may be brightly coloured, but he's hoping to find someone with as dark a nature as he.  He's drawn to such colours, though it seems that only the other brightly coloured gliders seem interested in him!  Perhaps he can find someone here a bit more to his. . . tastes. . .

Winged

Yup, it's still open till tonight (uk time) at the least.
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

I was going to get some colouring done tonight, but i just don't feel up to it. I felt great earlier, when i was riding, but now i feel terrible. And just really don't feel like talking to anyone, even online. Sorry and please don't be offended! So i'm just going to go and try to sleep really early. I'll get them done tomorrow, and sorry about the wait.
Owner of Gliders!

kunaisa

Name: Shilay
Owner: kunaisa
Mutation: ears
Up to 4 colours: pink green black

Keilin Alyr

Aww, I totally understand how you're feeling, Winged. Rest up and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning. =)

Winged

kunaisa please edit your post so your form is in red. Otherwise i might miss it.

Thanks Keilin!
Owner of Gliders!

Spixy

Your Glider:

Sedriak is on the look-out for a mate. When he arrived to my little herd, a futile attempt at impressing the females was made. It seems they didn't quite like his colorful strutting. So he's been pretty much depressed ever since. The little guy has told me that he likes dark colored females, but also colorful like himself. He adores shiny-stuff and will often be seen collecting such.

Winged

A firey male runs up to Punk, and then continues to run around her playfully. Does she like him enough to have him as her mate?

A soft brown male trots up to Tiger Lily. His gems glisten in the sunlight, a spark of colour against his subtle brown coat.

Name for both please!
Sorry i only got two done, i have hoped to get more done. I was out shopping earlier, and then watched my new dvd that came in the post yesterday. But my parents are going to see a rugby match tomorrow and i've got nothing on, so i'll have plenty time to get all of the owed mates done and then get breeding started!
So if anyone is still thinking about which of their Gliders to choose, please get your forms done soonish :) I will give a few hours notice at least, before i close it.
Owner of Gliders!

CrystalAngelNeko

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Winged

A dark, blood-like Glider sneaks up behind Morana and growls. He thinks that she looks evil enough to be like him.
Name please!
Owner of Gliders!

Winged

A sandy coloured female walks up to Whispering Winds, smiling gently. She can be quite shy, so hopes that this male could be the mate she's looking for.

A dark female trots up to Kreynen, grinning wickedly. She feels drawn to this unlikely-looking Glider for a mate.

A dark, but flashy female runs up to Sedriak. She hopes that she can help him, since she adores brightly coloured Gliders.
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

Whispering Winds bows low to the shy female who approached him. His eyes lit brightly, she was beautiful! He blinked a few times, could she really be the one for him? "Shyness he was ok with, better then a super strong personality. "My lady, what is your name?" She whispers in his ear...

Name: Silent Night
Owner: Kahlira
Squee factor: Very high!

Winged

Glad you like her! She's one of my favourites from this event.

ETA: And kuanisa's semi custom!
Owner of Gliders!

Kahlira

I can definately see why, thank you <3

kunaisa

Your Glider:
Short description of what he/she would like in a mate: colorful and lively male who will understand her. She loves bright colors.

Alnaeyah

Morana and I would like to name the evil male Mot.