News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Valentine's Event; Games, FS Etc.

Started by Little Chimaera, February 10, 2011, 11:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkySong

*Stares at new flatsale pets* Shiny... Now to wait for the rest to pop up XD
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sunchaser

i will say we are a little slow this time as for the fact that kage is busy, im not really here cause hubby is finally home, and i know aralie and vanill have been busy to. Things should come out before the deadlines but do you guys mind if we extend them? Only as a last resort to give everyone everything.

(like i said if all goes well we wont need to extend them i just want to know the feelings of everyone here)

Kahlira

Extensions give time for what would be pretty to become extraordinary

SkySong

hiyoko

will the new breed a specific ticket type to get customs? like the grims can only be ordered with a plat custom ticket.

YourLoveOnly

I think a lot of people are not entering because there aren't many pets yet.. XD So I would say extend it so you guys have time to add more pets so people can enter :P Otherwise you might put up 6 pets and then 8 people suddenly enter and you have to rush to get the extras in before the deadline.

@hiyoko: I think not, since Kage said they would be a unlimited breed for now. I think limited could be the time of the year they are available, but only being available with certain custom tickets is also a form of limitation, so I would assume they are available with all tickets.

Still trying to think of names >.< Kage can't you just pick random names for them? XD

Kahlira

I'm one of the people waiting on more critter choices xD

jojo

Jojo wants 5 tickets!

Form:
Recipient: Hiyoko
Name 1: Milly
Name 2: Poppy
Message?: Happy Valentine's Day! :D

Form:
Recipient: Neocridders
Name 1: Monty
Name 2: Starwalk

Form:
Recipient: YourLoveOnly
Name 1: Jasen
Name 2: Yukira

Form:
Recipient: Kahlira
Name 1: Nellana
Name 2: Dessiro

Form:
Recipient: Skysong
Name 1: Seafarer
Name 2: Rosewind

TOTAL: 27500 SG.

Little Chimaera

YLO ~ There are two genuine reasons for providing names :). One, you're giving a gift, and part of that gift is the names. Two, the names you pick help me decide who gets what. So if you have a friend who you know likes blue and you pick blue themed names, I'd try and give them a blue present. Etc.

Kage is now in her second police investigation of the year, so I'm going to have to extend the dates. Some... people with a shared braincell think its hysterical to reach in my window, pull my blinds to one side and take photos of me in bed, at midnight. And if that's not scary enough, they've done it more than once. This last time I really was asleep, too.

So I'd say we'll draw the main event to a close next weekend (which means more time for games anyway.) and the flatsale will probably be Saturday, because that leaves off the pressure a little. I'll go and change the dates accordingly.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Keilin Alyr

Yikes, Kage, that is horrible! I hope those morons get what's coming to 'em, and I hope that you stay safe. *hugs*

Extended deadlines is more than understandable. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

hiyoko

Form:
Recipient: jojo080889
Name 1: Aaliyah
Name 2: Aaron
Message?: Happy V-Day!^^

Form:
Recipient: Sunchaser
Name 1: Adila
Name 2: Ace

Form:
Recipient: VanillaBean
Name 1: Basia
Name 2: Bailey

Form:
Recipient: Aralie
Name 1: Belita
Name 2: Barden

LaneyAngel

Choice 1: The green/white/red egg
Choice 2: The white/purple flowered baby
Choice 3: The white with pink baby
Choice 4: The sunsetty orange baby
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D
Quinsta- visual guide to males and females of each breed

LaneyAngel

and how come the name I offered up for the Fencat isn't listed below it? As I did say one...
**The Comprehensive List of Quinsta Colour Breeding Projects** - please come post and help make a guide to all Quinsta breeding projects on Secundi! :D

Keilin Alyr

Username: Keilin Alyr
Choice 1: Plumeria
Choice 2: Green orchid
Choice 3: Rose
Choice 4: Gold iris

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Little Chimaera

Laney doesn't get what Laney deserves because Miko-kun is an Insomnia-zombie!

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

LaneyAngel

I hope when I say the green/red/white egg, its obvious which one I mean, since right now, there is only one of those there! XD
I loves it, it looks Christmassy!

LaneyAngel

Quote from: Little Chimaera on February 13, 2011, 12:23:58 AM
Laney doesn't get what Laney deserves because Miko-kun is an Insomnia-zombie!

Hey, me too.
I are total insomniac. Every night. For the past 10 or so years of my life.
Is fun, no? Being awake at 4am with nothing to do.

Keilin Alyr

With the exception of a certain inside joke (which I'm sure will leave me decidedly quite deaded tomorrow), I hope no one minds the stuffiness of some of my name choices or the long-winded reasons why I chose them. I'm a bit of a closet name-nerd. =)

Also, whatever happens to them in the long run, I'm still convinced those two are an adorable couple, Alnaeyah. Though yes, I'm aware they're quite doomed. XD

Form:

Recipient: Alnaeyah
Name 1: Talbot
Name 2: Kisa
Message?: Rawr! *nom*

Recipient: Ravvana
Name 1: Alexander
Name 2: Sophia
Message?: Happy Valentine's Day, from one name nerd to another. You have two enduring classic names, one meaning protector, the other wisdom. I envision a stalwart warrior who guards a humble priestess.

Recipient: Ryuukokoro
Name 1: Adrian
Name 2: Iris
Message?: Happy Valentine's Day! I think your name pairing is a fun contrast: darkness (and one of my all-time favorite names) and the goddess of rainbows. Can't go wrong with pairing darkness and light.

Recipient: toffeeca
Name 1: Oliver
Name 2: Linnea
Message?: Happy Valentine's Day! Your names are a bit on the poetic side: derived from the olive branch of peace and a lovely and delicate flower. Two fragile yet beautiful things.

Recipient: jojo080889
Name 1: Rigel
Name 2: Esther
Message?: Happy Valentine's Day! For some reason, I associate you with stars, so one's the name of a gorgeous blue star in Orion, the other is a classic with the meaning of star.

LaneyAngel

This might sound a bit randomly odd.... but in the LC Agency Store, there are Valentines Plushies... What is the purpose of them and how does one use them?
And also, there WERE backgrounds, of a pretty flower. How does one use those as well?

Little Chimaera

Plushies are collectable and look cute in your inventory. That aside, they do nothing XD. The backgrounds, you take them to the item thread, fill out the right form which should be labelled background (Will check later it IS there.) and I will equip it behind your pet. If you look at our old style certs, you'll see how it looks on them. There are lots floating about on our forum. Since I spent such a long time on the images, I figured I'd offer them as backgrounds. Miko's Xiao has a leafie background if you want a sneak peek (but her pet is also seethrough XD.) 

I have finished the Val's background, I'll put some in the store later :D. Its a two toned rose.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

FuryouMiko

^^ Yep, Xiao is a ghostie squibbit with a leaf background. Pet ID 505337.

By the way, Miko-kun wants 5 tickets, and has already put up a name suggestion and claimed a door. >>

sera

i hope i did all of this right.  X__X;;;;

i'm HORRIBLE at naming things, so uhh. . . SORRY FOR THE LAME NAMES! |D  i will totally not be offended if people rename. xD;

Form:
Recipient: YLO
Name 1: Caramel
Name 2: Chocolate
Message?: Food~ <3!

Form:
Recipient: Ryuukokoro
Name 1: Grimfinder
Name 2: Vermillion Waters
Message?: <3!

Form:
Recipient: Solistia
Name 1: Tsunami Mysticfeet
Name 2: Moonlit Tidesmark
Message?: HA!

Form:
Recipient: kasatsu
Name 1: Capitulation
Name 2: Punctuation
Message?: You know the truth! ^.~

Form:
Recipient: xenon
Name 1: The Mark of the Dark Finder
Name 2: Queenreaper
Message?: Can you feel the love tonight~.

sera wants door number 12.
sera wants 5 tickets!
If that Fencat were mine, I would name it Serendy.

Username: sera
Choice 1: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/GreenOrchidBaby.png
Choice 2: http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad81/LittleChimaera/Certings/Valentines/GoldIrisBaby.png
Choice 3: http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/ShootingStarEgg.png
Choice 4: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k211/Aralie/Little%20Chimaera/RWRoseBaby.png

YourLoveOnly

Edited stuff. Will not be offended if people change names xD

Alnaeyah

Username: Alnaeyah
Choice 1: Dark Maenah Flower
Choice 2: Purple Flower Fencat
Choice 3: Hibiscus Flit
Choice 4: Orchid Grim

springacres

springacres wants door No. 1

And for the flatsale-

Username: springacres
1. Orange Ryuki
2. Black Fencat
3. White/purple Fencat
4. Green/white/pink Grim

SkySong

Choice 1: Wood Lily Fencat
Choice 2: Purple Hibiscus Flit
Choice 3: Green Orchid Grim
Choice 4: Dark Day Lily Maenah

Little Chimaera

And the rest, YLO? You've only posted one name (and no, 'Cat' and 'Kat' do not really count) for most of them.

Now, now, don't be shy. Miko-kun has very little sleep, and you can't have the most awkward names.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

I posted on top if it was only one name it was unisex. You have to list a male and female name I assume, so I don't see why I can't do a unisex one..

Little Chimaera

Its two names for two things, not two names for different genders ;). It doesn't matter if its two names the same gender or whatever though ;).

Everyone needs to list two names, because you're naming two things. One female and one male works best, but its not necessarily how it HAS to be.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly

Aralie

sera

YourLoveOnly

Username: YourLoveOnly
Choice 1: Plumeria Flit
Choice 2: Wood Lily Fencat
Choice 3: Rose Flit
Choice 4: Purple Hibiscus Flit

Note for when my choices are sold out: I mainly collect Flits, but I like some other breeds too. I would prefer not to get a Ryuki but because I know we're allowed to trade I can live with it XD

Scullisto

username: Scullisto
Choice 1: Blue Vines Baby
Choice 2: Wood Lilly baby
Choice 3: Green Orchid Grim
Choice 4: Dark Daylily Baby

Pinkshadow

Username: Pinkshadow
Choice 1: PurpleColumbineBaby
Choice 2: GreenOrchidBaby
Choice 3: DarkDaylilyBaby
Choice 4: ClarkiaBaby

SkySong

Skysong wants door No 11

If it isn't already taken :)

Keilin Alyr

While I'm thinking about it...

Keilin Alyr bids 1 mil on the Daffodil!

Little Chimaera

Hey guys.

Some really bad stuff has happened this end this week. I'm talking worse than the peeping perverts. Miko and I went to London for the weekend to stay with his parents to recover a bit.

The FS and that will still finish tomorrow, but likely nothing will be drawn or decided until Monday. There will likely be some pets in the FS that no one gets to see until after they're assigned - there's just no way around that i'm afraid.

Sorry this event seems to have snailed along. I know Sunny is seriously ill too.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Sunchaser

*snugs kage* Im here for ya to talk to you though thats about all im worth right now.

You guys might see me stalk other adoptables but that really is cause thats all i have the mind for right now. I got sick the day before hubby came home and im still sick. Its gotten worse enough that sometimes if i cough i cant breath for 15 minutes if hubby isnt around. If he is i can usually match my breathing with his and be good in about 3 minutes.

SO that is why i havnt done much of anything latly but stalk other adoptables. Its not that i dont want to its that i am sick and if i colored they would not make sense. I know i have to do growings, im kinda extending their youth stage till i get enough energy to go and cut all my pics to get hte adult stage.

I have less energy for Secundi because ive been doing things on this side, getting ready for the 10days i have with hubby before he is gone for 6 months. I love you all and i am sorry i havnt been around but RL is kicking my butt right now. *doesnt have enough energy to do laundry* yeah thats how bad it is.

YourLoveOnly

Perhaps a good way of doing the flatsale then is just draw names and let people pick from the flatsale post in the order their names were drawn? That way you don't have to stress about getting them up before it ends and people can still pick between all. *just a suggestion*

Solistia

FS Entry

Username: Solistia
Choice 1: Dark Daylily Menah
Choice 2: Fuschia Menah
Choice 3: Woodlily Fencat
Choice 4: Purple Columbine Fencat

SkySong

Kage Davies

No, it would take too long because of waiting for everyone to come online at the same time. Its a good suggestion, but its already been considered ;).

Kahlira

Random everything like an actual raffle and allow for trades if person doesn't like what they got?

LaneyAngel

I would have thought the way it was done was the simplest. Basically, we all posted four choices, and then go through them in order. I think I was first to post, so easy, throw me that eggu.... then whoever posted after me, gets their first choice... once it gets to someone whose first choice isn't available, skip them and go to the next person, until all first choices have been claimed, I thought thats how it was sposed to work?

YourLoveOnly

Yeah but Laney more pets will be added after the deadline because there are more entries than pets and staff is very overwhelmed with real life right now. So there will be pets that no one can edit into their choices, so if one of those new ones would be your first choice and you actually get lucky enough to have your name drawn first you might be disappointed to not get that one.

And yeah I knew it might take a while, but since it has already been extended quite a bit I didn't think it would matter to have it go longer. Seemed better to me than missing out on a pet you want. Perhaps allowing an extra 24 hours after all the pets are up to edit your top 4 choices? That wouldn't extend it too long but still allow people to get their picks in.

Or yeah, people can just trade XD I just always feel so ungrateful to trade something I just got XD

Kage Davies

We'll have a guilt free swapsies 24 hours, so people can trade if they want to without worrying. I don't think the staff mind too much if you want to trade anyway.

I don't want to try the long version because we've dragged it out a lot already, that's all. I need a break to finish up imports and mutations and Kodama; Sunny is going on holiday in a week's time for a couple of weeks (kage is very jealous btw.). After that we have another FS planned for around the begining/middle of March, but we can hold it off for pets to be ready since its not date essential.

There may not be a pet for every entrant this time anyway. Although we always like everyone to leave with a pet, it isn't guaranteed. There are a lot of entrants now ;). Of course, anyone who doesn't recieve a pet will be refunded their 5k straight away.

I will be restocking the store at some point between now and tomorrow morning. I'm not telling you when so you'll have to keep checking back. This is in the hope that all of the items don't fly out within the first five minutes XD.

Winged

Username: Winged dreams
Choice 1: Green grim
Choice 2: Fuscia maenah
Choice 3: Purple maenah
Choice 4: Black fencat
Owner of Gliders!