News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Taking time off from Secundi - Selling some pets!

Started by Math, January 31, 2011, 05:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I just haven't had the time to spend on Secundi, so I'm looking to trade off most of my pets. I'm going to be keeping a couple of my Sammies and other dogs, in case I wish to come back.

I'm looking for USD (as I'm going to be getting a puppy in May and need to raise funds), so feel free to post a dog/other pet and what you'd be willing to pay. I'm doing money orders, unless there's a way to do it without Paypal.

- Math

Ryuukokoro

So just to understand right, you're not taking Paypal?

PonyMama

I don't have any usd but if you no longer want the puppy you got from me I would like to try make a sg deal

She is Cianna the Italian Greyhound
as per this rule in my contract:
Quote-If at any time you decide that you no longer want to keep your dog(s) adopted from this kennel, we must be contacted. We prefer the dogs to be returned to Broken Blessings so we can either keep or find them a new suitable home ourselves. However you are allowed to gift. If you gift Please point them to this contract as they will need to sign it as well.

which you willingly signed:
QuoteRe: Contract
« Reply #4 on May 2, 2010, 10:50am »   
I, Math, have read and agreed to all the terms of the BBK rules and would like to adopt #124791. Any violation of these rules will result in the repossession of my dog.

YourLoveOnly

Does this apply only to your Agency pets or are you looking to rehome your other adoptables as well? I have also send you a PM regarding some Kennel dogs.

Math

@Ryuu, no, I'm just taking money orders. :)

@PonyMama, I'm intending on keeping Cianna. :)

@YLO, it applies to all of them.

Keilin Alyr

I'd love to make a USD offer on Rhae, but I know Leet's uncomfortable with USD exchanges on her pets. I'll give it some thought though, maybe get in touch with her later. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD