News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Home Thread 2.0 Thread Games and Customs ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 27, 2011, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage Davies

There is some stock in the store :). Let me know if there are any special restock requests.

YourLoveOnly

Aww almost all sold out already xD

Congrats everyone! And I would like a Pulsing Ritual Stone

SkySong

Can you upload the penguin as a name me? Can't think of a good name right now XD
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Sunchaser

Sunchasers to do list:
if bolded its in progress

Putting all the breeding babies into litters
2 pinkshadow customs
1 Pinkshadow Import
1 Zarzamora Custom/semi custom
1 Zarzamora Custom waiting for Import
1 YLO customs
1 Goddess Customs
1 Goddess Custom waiting for import
1 Find a mate
4 Find a mate import

1 Custom Cat
1 breeding game import-toffecas

If you dont see your name on this list for customs PLEASE tell me.

Updated! I cant for the life of me remeber what else needs importing.So if you know somthing that needs importing from me or you arent on this list please tell me

Keilin Alyr

Aww, it's an Izzy-mouse! Glad I could be of help in naming one of your mousies. =D

Also, I think my flatsale import requests got lost in the shuffle:

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/BaldEagleBaby.png
Name: Berwyn if male; Fiona if female
Owner: Keilin Alyr

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/AbertSquirlBaby.png
Name: Tassel
Owner: Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Alnaeyah

And I think mine got lost too so here they are again. ;)

Name: (unnamed)
Owner: Alnaeyah
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/CoralSnakeEgg.png
My mind is drawing a blank on names for my snakey one.

Name: Kaito for male or Miu for female
Owner: Alnaeyah
http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy84/VanillaBean96/Miscellaneous/PaintedBundtingBaby.png

Spixy

I still need my Chimmies imported =)

Kage Davies

Kage still has a lot of importing to do DX.

jojo

My Chims also need to be imported :) Just want to make sure it's on a todo list somewhere.

Sunchaser

That todo list posted is JUST for me. Noone else. They all have their to do lists im just posting mine so if i forget somthing before i take my break i get told now instead of right before my break begins :)

Sunchaser

Ive decided to do a livestream cause i am working on a couple different things thats giving me a small break from customs. if you wanna check it out come here

http://www.livestream.com/secundisunchaser

Sunchaser

This pretty buckskin colored girl moves over to Trangar. "Perhaps i am the one you seek?"

If you like her post a name adn if you want her imported. If not tell me and post another ad (the second ad will not cost extra)

Sunchaser

This sceneic boy trots forward to the firey Burning Brightly. "Perhaps i can be of some assistance in helping you raise your youngster M'lady."

Kahlira

Upon seeing the beautific Fencat with Wings making his way towards her, Brightly Burning felt... Was it hope? Could he? Would he? She blinked a few times, as he made his way closer. As he said to her "Perhaps I can be of assistance in helping raise your yongster" Not wanting to make a fool of herself, she just nodded, feeling the first faint spark, knowing she'd never be lonely again. "Oh yes, I'd love to have help in raising the young one" Could he? Would he? She blinked. They would have so much to talk about. Starting with, his name.

(Meaning OMG! YES! I love him!) Import him as Name me, cuz I'm totally stumped on  a name for Mr. Awesome there. Please?

And thank you so much <3 I know he was a pain with no fun pen to work with.

Sunchaser

*snugs kah*

Upon seeing Ona this handsome male trots forward and bows before her. "Hello."

If Ona likes him neo please post a name and if you want imported.

YourLoveOnly

Trangar: O_o *stares*

.. I think he approves XD Name the lovely lady Sahara please and yes import for all my pretties =3

Scullisto

Do we have to post on the iport threead if we want our new babies imported from the earlier event?  Because I posted that I wanted mine unnamed but it still hasn't made its way to my page yet.  Was just wondering?

Sunchaser

if you have received somthing here recently you shouldnt have to post in the import thread. It could have been over looked or the colorist that colored your specific chim is busy and hasnt been able to do the import part yet.

I know i myself usually save imports for big loads cause i dont like to import one at a time. hence im waiting to finish my customs i have to do before i import all the others unless someone asks for that specific chim to be imported then.

Sunchaser

Sunchasers to do list:

1 pinkshadow custom waiting for approval for import
1 YLO customs-Half way done
1 Goddess Custom waiting approval for import
1 Find a mate import

1 Custom Cat

Updated! I cant for the life of me remeber what else needs importing.So if you know somthing that needs importing from me or you arent on this list please tell me

Update 2: if you see somthign wrong with your chims and i colored them please let me know!

Sunchaser

Upon seeing Kendrah this handsome male trots forward and bows to her. "I would be honored if you would consider me worthy enough to become your mate."

Little Chimaera

When Kendra saw the handsome boy, her jaw dropped. He was the most gorgeous boy he had ever seen, and her heart broke a bit upon seeing him. Surly, he already has a mate, she thought. But then, he walked up to her and said, "I would be honored if you would consider me worthy enough to become your mate." Not caring about how foolish or desperate she sounded, she flung herself at him and began with a tirdae of "yeses."

In other words, I love him! Please name him Connor  <3   
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Solistia

just saw I got the breeding charm in the raffle, thank you so much ^o^ <3

Little Chimaera

Sunchasers to do list:

1 Custom Cat

If you are expecting something from me or see a pet brought in wrong please contact me threw pm.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

kunaisa

I have a quick question: On kiella's pet page it says she is female but then her pic stance is supposed to be Male. Is she supposed to be Male or Female?

Kage Davies

I'll check it for you later.

Just an update. The valentine's event starts tomorrow, with games and an FS on mon 14th. We'll have a thread for it since its going to be hopefully a big event.

Secondly, I know I haven't been around as much. I'm in a bad place personally right now. But I AM working behind the scenes on new stuff. I've put aside the weekend to try and get the imports out of the way and finished. If you bought a background wallpaper then post it in the items thread, and I'll do those at the same time as the imports.

I know the forums and the pet info hasn't been updated yet. I'm dragging my feet, but I'll get there eventually, promise.

Sunchaser

Right now i havnt opened up the second find a mate round yet kunaisa. So you have to wait till i open it up probally next week since hubby comes home.

And Killa is a male, it was probally a problem when importing. sometimes when i import i forget to change hte gender part <.<

kunaisa

oh kk ill delet my first post

thanks

Sunchaser

no problem ^_^ there will be a second round though so dont worry, probally a third to before i disseapear for a week

Aralie

I am working on some chims in my livestream if anyone would like to watch ^_^

http://www.livestream.com/aralie?t=515058

kunaisa

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Deekkru

Ack, I don't think I ever named my Mongolian Horse baby! That's what happens when you get sick T_T

Do I send the name to the LC account or post it?

Solistia

(just curious if that last CYO ever got done and I just missed the outcome somewhere?)

Little Chimaera

Right, Kage is back. I'm sorry I've been gone so long, but things were not so good in the Casa de Kage. If you want to know why, then it's posted on the website linked a little further down.

I am back full time now though ^^. My to do list looks a little like this, in no particular order;
~ YLO's plushies
~ YLO's breeding
~ YLO's custom
~ Imports.
~ Kodama finishing touches and releases
~ Flower Franken

The rest is a secret. We're going to have another flatsale in a week or so too.

If you'd like to help Kage out MAJORLY, please head over to my new personal website;
Furry Fish Designs
I am completely broke, and there are comissions open on there that range from $5 and up. Even if you don't order anything, it'd be nice if some folks headed over and posted comments.

ANYWAY. Watch this space. Stuff is on its waaaaaay ~

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

You need to answer the questions with the name of an animal, including the colour questions, and a link to a picture. The exceptions are for breed and gender.

No double posting. The winner will be decided by raffle.

Species

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

You need to answer the questions with the name of an animal, including the colour questions, and a link to a picture. The exceptions are for breed and gender.

Maenah ~ Winged dreams

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

Maenah ~ Winged dreams
Female ~ Alnaeyah

Marking 1

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

PonyMama

Solistia

rawr! I are the fast
/snuggles with PM <3<3
this will probably be my only entry, gonna go lay down to feel better here pretty quick |D

PonyMama

No worries. It was like oooh where did she come from, I didn't even see you come online

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

Maenah ~ Winged dreams
Female ~ Alnaeyah
Marking 1: Exquisite Fairy Wrasse ~ Solistia

colour

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Iris (Just a regular purple one, please <3)

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

Maenah ~ Winged dreams
Female ~ Alnaeyah

colour

Errr, its gotta be an animal.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Little Chimaera

Franken time.

Maenah ~ Winged dreams
Female ~ Alnaeyah
Colour: Blue Morpho Butterfly ~ CutieePiee

Marking 2

So how is everyone? Busy busy?

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

YourLoveOnly