News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Home Thread 2.0 Thread Games and Customs ~

Started by Little Chimaera, January 27, 2011, 10:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Chimaera

If this Meanha belonged to Kage Davies they would name her Renpet. Kudos if you get the reference.
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

FuryouMiko

If this Meanha belonged to Furyou Miko they would name her Aurora.

Pinkshadow

If this Meanha belonged to Pinkshadow they would name her Kiarah

VanillaBean

This is going so fast o.o I'm so glad everyone likes her, because so do I ;)
Where is the bacon flavored ice cream? I brought my big spoon!

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

Kahlira

If this Meanha belonged to -Kahlira- they would name her ____Ashke____."

Name meaning: Beloved

kunaisa

If this Meanha belonged to kunaisa they would name her Falinne."

Alnaeyah

If this Meanha belonged to -Alnaeyah- they would name her Mira.

VanillaBean

Alright, so all the slots are filled, so the name I pick is Kiarah, selected by Pinkshadow. Congratulations, Pinkshadow, and would you like her imported?

I think I'm going to have to color up another one and have one more round ;)

Gryphions

Funny. I was going to pick Kiara. She reminds me of the Lion King 2 character. But I much prefer the spelling of Kiarah that Pinkshadow picked. Congrats!!

I agree that the name is great.

VanillaBean

That is actually why I picked it :3 I think it is a pretty name that looks and sounds good, but also very connected to the African plains and animals.

VanillaBean

OK, time for round two! Shall we see what we are competing for?

This time, I went for a more Valentine color scheme, so I want you all to think of creative names that relate to the holiday. I am not looking for things like "Love" or "Valentine", I want something fun! So wow me ;)
This goes on a first come first serve basis. To enter, just post "If this Fencat belonged to -username here- they would name her ________."
You may put in your own name, or you may put in the name of another user you wish to gift her to. Ever user only gets to enter one time, so choose wisely! At the end, I will pick the name that I think best suits this pretty. Everyone got it? Great, lets begin!
1. Aralie - Valeria
2. Neocridders - Secret Admirer
3. kunaisa - Vitanie
4. toffeeca - Kamie
5. CutieePiee - Candy Hearts
6. Keilin Alyr - Aimée
7. Wolfsong's - Mika
8. Ryuukokoro - Fantasia
9. Kahlira - Kechara
10. Kage Davies - NillaBean

Aralie

If this Fencat belonged to Aralie they would name her Valeria.

Neocridders

Name:
Secret Admirer

Eta: Sorry! I didn't see the form. Should I repost?

kunaisa

i would of named her Amore but since it cant be about love then ill name her.....  Vitanie

If this Meanha belonged to kunaisa they would name her Vitanie."

toffeeca

If this Meanha belonged to toffeeca they would name her Kamie.

kunaisa

CutieePiee

If this Meanha belonged to CutieePiee they would name her Candy Hearts.

Keilin Alyr

If this Meanha belonged to Keilin Alyr, they would name her Aimée.

First name to come to my mind was Amy, which means "beloved", but that seems a little too simplistic. But of course, this is the French form of Amy, and isn't French the language of love? =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Wolfsong

Quote from: Wolfsong on January 30, 2011, 09:05:05 PM
Wolfsong wants door number six this time

I'll claim my fencat, too :)
Name: Iggy
Owner's name: Wolfsong

Umm, i wanted the fencat in the pick a door contest to be named Iggy, if that's okay.

If that Meanha were -Wolfsong's- I would name her Mika.

Ryuukokoro

If this Fencat belonged to Ryuukokoro I would name her Fantasia.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I like that name for her, Ryuu. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Kahlira

If this Meanha belonged to -Kahlira- they would name her ____Kechara____."

Name meaning: Beloved

Sunchaser

awww! KAH! you make me miss my Ashke :-p

Kahlira

*snuzzlelubs Sunny*

I thought I was your Ashke? And I don't know whats wrong with my messenger. It's PMSing or something

VanillaBean

We still need one more :) Some great names so far!

Sunchaser

lol no my Ashke is Hubby :-p it came his nickname cause i was reading the Magic's price series when i met him lol.

and aww messenger fail? restart?

Kahlira

Nahh be goin to bed soon.

I love the Magic's series XD Just re-read em like, two weeks ago =D

Sunchaser

lol yeah its one of my favorits to. Im reading two of the collection books. I cant rember what they are called but its the ones with all the differnt writers. THen i plan on getting hte next in the collegium series.

*snuggles Vanilla* i cant think of a good name fo rhte life of me o.o

Kahlira

I like the Exiles XD only because I fell in love with Alberich <3 (and Take a Thief and the Arrows, and pretty much any of them with him) And yesss! must get the new Collegium one! =O

Ryuukokoro

*looks for one more person to enter!* :)

kunaisa

i know right ryuu^^^ ive refreshed this page like billions of times

Kahlira

Sunny could comes up with a random name *nodnod*

kunaisa

Keilin Alyr

Or maybe Vanilla could pick a name. I'm curious as to what she'd call the pretty girl. =)

Kage Davies

Kage Davies would call that Fencat NillaBean.

VanillaBean

Well, I would pick NillaBean, because we all know it is the best name, but, unfortunatly, it doesn't fit the theme :( So, I am going to go with

*Drum roll please*

Keilin Alyr! Congratulations, Keilin Alyr, I loved you suggestion of Aimée! Not only does it fit the theme, but it is exactly what I asked for - It thinks outside the box. I love it ;) Shall I import?

Neocridders

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, thank you so much, Nilla! She's showing off some of my favorite colors too, so I'm delighted to have her.

I'd like for her to be imported. I believe she would be my first "official" Little Chimaera as well. =)

Little Chimaera

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Keilin Alyr

Kage Davies

Do people know/remember that grim can't be ordered as normal customs at the moment? I recalled seeing a couple the other day and I wasn't sure if it'd been stated/made clear enough. I thought I'd told the staff and then realised I might not have XD.

Pinkshadow

omg i won it? :D

- Yay thaaaanks <3
Thats exactly why i picked the name, she reminded me of the disney movie :P

Yes import away please <3 (:

Sunchaser

Just a note, My tablet pen died... i think its just the battery but till i get a new battery im not going to work on some of the more drastic chimaeras. i found i do much better wtih teh tablet with those types of markings. Im going to be in and out today as ive got to watch my father who just had a invasice procedure done to him.

Sunchaser

Okay. Sunnys pen has died to her tablet, so its back to useing the pen tool in gimp :-p. Things will be a little slower and anything animal mimic will take as long as it used to (3-4 hours).

Little Chimaera

reposted from other thread

Hey all this is a notice that im going to No longer be taking customs or breedings. I need to finish what i have done before i take anythign else. Once i finish everything i have up to the find a mates round 1. then i will open up a second round.

I am sorry for all of this but i was hoping to get lots more done with my tablet and my skills getting better wtih it then the pen went and died on me.

Those that have traded thigns with me i will be working on yours first. (meaning pinkshadow and Zarz as far as i know are the only trades pending)

YLO I have started on Moridon if you wish for one of the others to do it thats fine, i wont be offended.

Goddess i have not finished your second custom you have posted, if you want that to go to another person as well thats fine. Or you can wait till im caught up with zarz's and pinks.

I have not taken any items out yet. I need to take out Goddeses custom item from her bronze one.

I have imports to do probally what ill do tommorow if i can since i have a doctors appointment tommorow.

Saturday i will not be here till late as me and my family are going ot the medievil fair in hoggs town.

11th. Is when my husband comes back. 11-13th im probally going to be less on here so that i can do as much as possible with my husband.

Febuary 16th i have a petscan, Means i wont be here till later as i will be tired from the scan if its hte long one and i usualy am tired even if its the short petscan.

In march 4-14th. Im going to be scares. the 7th-13th i will not be here period as i will be going on a second honeymoon with my husband.

If i do anythign custom wise it will probally be for USD to help me and hubby with our honeymoon. This being we had some things pop up and a couple of hundred dollars i had saved up have gone to those problems which suck.

Sorry for the letter but now you know everything :-p

-with love
Sunchaser

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Kahlira

*luffs Sunny*

Ya know I keep you in my prayers <3

Sunchaser

Thank you kah!

I took a break from pinks and Zarz customs and did one of the find a mates. Youll be seeing these guys come out inbetween customs cause sometimes i need to do things that arent specific like customs are :-p

The male moves to Toffeecas female. "I hope i can be of some assistance M'lady."

If you like him toffeeca please post a name and if you want him imported. If not feel free to write a new ad and ill see if i can find that perfect mate ^-^

Little Chimaera

*snugs* You know we luff you. Aaaand I forgot about the games DX. GAME TIEM.

I am going by the front page, since there's been a lot of stuff going on and Miko is not very well at the moment. If there's a mistake, please feel free to pipe up about it.

Neo wins the badger auction with 200,000sg bid. Please send the money to this account, and post a name for your new pet so it can be imported.

Pick a door

Roll(1d15)+0:
7,+0
Total:7

Roll(1d15)+0:
1,+0
Total:1

Roll(1d15)+0:
10,+0
Total:10

1. Laney Angel
2. Cutieepiee
3. Keilyn Alyr
4. Neocridders
5. Kahlira
7. toffeeca
8. Goddesss
9. Alnaeya
10.  Furyou Miko
12. PinkShadow
13. Kage Davies
15. Ravvana

Toffeeca wins the squibbit. Please post a name for it, so it can be imported.

Miko and Laney Angel both win bronze custom ticket.

Raffle

Roll(1d75)+0:
51,+0
Total:51

Roll(1d75)+0:
5,+0
Total:5

Roll(1d75)+0:
34,+0
Total:34

Solistia - 5
CutieePiee - 5
Kahlira - 5
Alnaeyah - 5
kunaisa - 5
toffeeca - 5
Spixy - 5
Godesss - 5
YLO - 5
Pinkshadow - 5
Skysong - 5
Deekkru - 5
Neocridders - 5
Keilin Alyr - 5
Laney Angel - 5

I make it that Skysong wins the penguin fencat (my math is awful DX). Please name it so it can be imported.

Solistia and Spixy both win a breeding charm.

Naming Contest

Judged by an independant person.

Entries
Kahlira-Divine
Furyou Miko: Schnozzle
Neocridders: Teddith
Alnaeyah: Shadow
kunaisa - Moonglow
CutieePiee - Rogue
toffeeca - Baloo
Spixy - Blackbear
Godesss - Frumble
Skysong - Itachi
YLO - Alan
Deekkru - Carastol
Keilyn Alyr - Arcas
Laney Angel - Perfect Crime
PinkShadow - Dark Thoughts

Toffeeca wins with Baloo, heh. YLO comes runner up for picking the independant Judge's father's name, and you get a ritual stone of your choice.

Name that Mouse!

Judged by an independant person.

Kahlira - Amber
Keilyn Alyr - Isadora (Izzy!)
Neocridders - Carmella
CutieePiee - Honey
Furyou Miko - Caramel (Carry)
PinkShadow - Jewel

Keilyn has dubbed my new mousie Izzy. I will let you know what your new mousie prize is soon...

I think that's everyone :D. The Valentine's event starts on the 10th with some awesome things, so keep your eyes open. Before then we're going to be getting some games up on our forum, and kicking the RP up the butt.

And I'm going to restock some items in the store in a moment.

Kage posts in blue
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

toffeeca

Sunny I luffs him! :D Can he be imported unnamed so I can think on a good name for him please?

Can I also have the squibbit imported as name me? And of course Baloo imported as Baloo :D