News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Second Earth: The Jaeman Prophecy - Foal names needed!

Started by YourLoveOnly, January 15, 2011, 08:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

(click banner to go to website)

Owner folders: http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t306/jaemanprophecy/Owners/

Instead of breeding season we are now offering monthly slots. Most often they will be luck of the draw. Once a year there is one massive breeding season where everyone can breed. Remember, if you RP you can claim a breeding outside of any thread. The website has all the information for this and you can simply PM me once you think you're ready for a RP-earned breeding.

If you succesfully breed a couple, you are asked to sit out the next round. So if your form gets selected for January you may not apply in February. If your form gets selected in August, you may not apply in September etc.

Breeding form:
[color=skyblue][b][size=12pt]I WANNA HAVE BABIES![/size][/b][/color]
Father: <Insert Image Here> OR "Bachelor"
Mother: <Insert Image Here>
Would you like having a throwback? Yes/No

You may submit one form per person. There will be one slot available at the beginning and for every five forms posted I will add another slot. Deadline to post your form is January 30 03:00 secundi time. No editing your form! If you want to make any changes, please delete your form and make a new post at any point before the deadline. This is to ensure all is fair and that I don't miss any changes.

Stud/RB permission needs to be posted in bolded red.
Just include who you are giving permission to use which horse, no form needed.

YourLoveOnly

General Information

--> At the moment Ponee cannot breed. We're working on it.

--> Females can apply once per month. Males can apply twice.

--> Lovepairs can only breed with each other. Both the pair's owner and the person requesting the breeding (if two different people) can keep up to two foals without having to use an extra foal bag.

-> When people want to use your horse you can ask for one of the offspring or work out another trade, but you may not ask for any currency (virtual or real). Please post permission in bolded red.

-> Tamed and Feral horses can interbreed without any trouble. You will get a mix of both types.

-> Species can interbeed and you will get a mix of each species. When breeding a Blessed to any of the other species the chances of a foal becoming a Blessed is only 20%. In Horned x Winged pairings, there will be a 1% chance that a Blessed will be born. With interbreeding there will be a 5% chance that each offspring will be infertile.

-> If your mare does not have a mate, you can say they bred with a random bachelor stallion. However, due to the fact that she will have to raise the foal alone, only 1 foal will be born (if 5 or more RPs are linked to the mother, then 2), and there will be a 10% mortality rate.

-> If you say yes to throwbacks, there is a 10% chance that one of the foals will look completely different than its parents, perhaps from its grand- or great-grandparents. If those are unknown.. well, who knows what you could get then!

The numbers of foals

Common x Common: 2-4 foals
Common x Horned: 1-3 foals
Common x Winged: 1-3 foals
Common x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Horned x Horned: 2-3 foals
Horned x Winged: 1-2 foals
Horned x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Winged x Winged: 2-3 foals
Winged x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Blessed x Blessed: 1-2 foals

Any mare x Bachelor: 1 foal

Receiving the foals

-> When the foals arrive, a new post will be made. Please then tell me which foal goes to whom, and whether or not they have been born (yes, you can let them die at birth if you wish). If you wish to RP out the birthing, feel free to do so.

--> A fee must be send for each foal that will be born. The fee is 5K per common foal and 10K per non-common foal. This fee is paid by the person who submits the breeding. You are allowed to ask people to pay you back this fee if you rehome any of the foals, but you may NOT gain any monetary profit.

-> You may only ever keep one of the foals from a single breeding. It doesn't matter how many times you breed them, only ONE per person unless it's a lovepair or you have an extra foal bag.

-> You may not in any way sell off any of the foals. You can trade them, but you can't make any monetary profit (virtual or real currency). You have the option to give any unwanted foals back to me for rehoming. You may also give them away yourself in a RP contest or free raffle or any other free way, but you may not gain profit from them. You can als pretend that they died at birth, because... well, let's face it, it happens.

YourLoveOnly

hiyoko

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:
Would you like having a throwback? Yes

Kahlira

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

Willow

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father + Mother:

<3

SeaCrest

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

Bwee :)

hiyoko

I, hiyoko, gives Pinkshadow permission to use my Princess for her breeding.

red_uni387

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

Keilin Alyr

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Only a few more days left!
And all the customs owed from the previous thread have been PMed to their owners <3

Sunchaser

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother: look above
Would you like having a throwback? no

CutieePiee

I WANNA HAVE BABIES!
Father:
Mother:

YourLoveOnly

The results! Eight people signed up this month, so there will be 2 slots.
Aaaand the winners are...
QuoteThere were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.Keilin Alyr
2.Willow
3.SeaCrest
4.red_uni387
5.hiyoko
6.Kahlira
7.Sunchaser109
8.CutieePiee
Keilin Alyr and Willow!

Now I am using random.org to determine the other details:

Willow's breeding: 2 foals
Horned Tame Male
Common Tame Male
Breeding cost: 15K

Keilin's breeding: 1 foal
Common Feral Male
Breeding cost: 5K

Please send in payment. Foals should arrive within 48 hours.

Kahlira

YourLoveOnly

Aaaand the foals have arrived!
Willow, I am stupidly proud of your pretties and I want to steal them xD

Willow - both tame stallions:

Keilin - feral stallion:

You both have until February 14 to submit names and possibly owners if you want to rehome them. They may not be traded for any type of currency, but you may trade them for other adoptables if you wish! ^^ They will grow on February 15, the same day the new breeding raffle will open.

Tomorrow a thread for Vday events will open, so look forward to more Potions and Perfumes! <3

Willow

Here's my certing info for my latest foals :D
And they are both gorgeous boys!

Name: Nero
Owner: Willow

Gifting to YLO <3

Name: Whiskey
Owner: Willow

<3
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

Eeeeeee! WILLOW I LOVE YOU. *snuggles pretty foalie* You need a name now..
Random.org seems to like boys these days as that other foalie from our trade was also a male xD

YourLoveOnly

Foal pick-ups! ^^

Keilin, your foal needs to be named today or it will have died at birth :(

Keilin Alyr

Yikes, I don't know how I managed to let this slip my mind. This little guy will be going to my friend Alnaeyah though. =)

Name: Savio
Owner: Alnaeyah

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD