Gryphions: The Feathered Feet | Agency Preparations **Importing Done**

Started by Gryphions, January 01, 2011, 12:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gryphions

Welcome.. Thank you, secundi, for voting us as the new agency. It's good to know gryphions have your support! We thank you o so much!
Because we are now an agency, we'll be working hard to get each gryph uploaded and in their homes as soon as possible.

First thing's first. We need everyoneto look in the old galleries.
Please make sure all gryphions you are bonded to are in the galleries. If you've got one missing, please go look for it. I know it's a hassle, but I want everyone to have their gryphs where they belong.
I'll try to post all the gryphs without bonded partners. If they look like one you're missing, please let me know. We'll track down the thread and then see if it really is yours.

Second thing, we'll be limited on events this month. We're going to get all gryphions in the system before we get more events out there.
With that in mine, there are over 260 bonded gryphs. That means we'll need to be patient. Goddesss and Neocridders will be working hard. We may hold little events to keep everyone happy during this time.

Thirdly,, we will uploac all the creatures.  this means that you will be able to trade them.
AS OF NOW, TRADING IS FOR NON USD CURRENCIES ONLY. So selling for USD is for council members only. So at the moment, only Neocridders and Goddesss.
We may change this, we may not.

On that note, we will compensate the money paid for quills.we will no longer need them.

Also, if yu could, please refrein from trading for the first few weeks, wepd apprichiate it. It's not that it's not ready, ir's that we want to make sure all gryphions are in the right place when we  are getting them places.
If you do happen to trade, if you could post here so if we notice we won't think it's a mistake.

And, that leads to mistakes
We'll probaly make mistakes here qnd there. Don't plet us with fruit or be to scared to confront us! Let us know. Wd'll make sure it all gets fixed correctly.

Give us three posts.

Gryphions

Will be updating this post with gryphions that aren't registered to be bonded.

Gryphions

As I upload the gryphions one by one, and you see yours, please review it

If it has the wrong gender, image, thumbnail, ID, owner, or anything else, please fill out this form and post it in bold so I can make sure to fix it.

Username:
Link to gryphion with problem:
Problem:

Alright, also, if you all know the IDs of your gryphions, then you can keep up with what I'm done with.

I will try to post with updates when I finish a larger load of gryphions (10 or so)

Gryphions

Well, we're going tneed more items.
If you have any ideas for items, we'll see if we can use them.

For example, we have three items.
Battle claws - equipable item that aids in roleplay and potentially in competitons if we get those going.

Feathersare used in breeding. A standard feather allows for 3-5 kittens.
Pets- bunnies : roleplable. Possibly more features later?

So please help us with ideas if you'd like to see some items!

Sunchaser

Item:
Pheonix feather; Can be a equipable item or perhaps a breeding item.

Wolfs Fang

Can you please include a link to the gryphion galleries? I can't find it. :(

~Fang
~~

Gryphions

Quote from: Wolfs Fang on January 01, 2011, 03:49:08 PM

~Fang

Yes. If you click the little 'world' button under my avatar, it takes you to the gallery. :)

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: Gryphions on January 01, 2011, 03:54:25 PM
Y
Quote from: Wolfs Fang on January 01, 2011, 03:49:08 PM

~Fang

Yes. If you click the little 'world' button under my avatar, it takes you to the gallery. :)

Wow, thanks, I didn't realize that! xD -facepalm-

~Fang
~~

red_uni387

*gasp* Fangy's actually posting!

hm..item idea...maybe dragon scales? it could add strength or something :)

Kadana Sorano

Collars of course.

And I still say a little sprig of berries would be lovely.

Quick question.. what about gryphions that are bonded to people who don;t have a Secundi account just yet?  I think I remember gifting to my youngest sister, and she won;t be old enough for a Secundi account until her bday in April.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Gryphions

Oh wow. I didn't think about people who don't have acconts now or ever have had an account here on secundi.

For your case, I can either keep the gryph in my account, or I can put it in your accojt and when she gets an account she can get the gryph from you.

But I'll upload all gryphions.
So if someone doesn't havean account anymore and didn't gift them to anyone, I'll either keep them on this account or... I don't know. If someone could contact people like this outside of secundi and ask what they'd like to do, that would be great, i'll see how manu people need to let me know. If I donpt end up getting a response, i'll keep them on this aacount with an agency note for who owns it.

Thanks for that question. It was an important question I forgot about.

So, let me know what we said her name was, and I'll either place it in your account or this one until she joins secundi.

Kadana Sorano

She's Riverwind, she's only got the one Gryphion I think.  You can add it to my account if you want or hang onto it for her till her bday, whichever you prefer.  I've already got some Kennel dogs sitting on my account waiting for her, that's why I thought of it lol  Cause we've already been down this road once before. 

Anyway, she'll have an account April 4th, so it's not so long away any more :)

Neocridders

Can't wait to have her join in the fun!
:) And I'll just let you take care of her gryphion until she's 13. ^^

Alright! I'm back from my trip. I'll be getting things started hopefully now, but it'll take a while to get everything completely done.

Gryphions

Alright, I've started putting in gryphions. I'll add a naming item as soon as I can. If your gryphion doesn't have a name, don't panic. You'll be able to buy naming items as soon as I get them done. Thanks!

Gryphions

Alright. I've been saving thumbnails and uploading, but it's late. I didn't get too far, but I hit a snag in my road. I can't find any bonded partner for ID 007. If anyone wants to help me, go to the gallery, type in the search '7', then go find a blue female gryphion with the ID 7. If there are two images, one in the ID gallery, one in a bonded gallery, click the bonded one and then go see who is bonded to her.

If you only see one image, she's without a partner somehow. Wow, I thought all the early IDs had partners! I hope I am just too tired to find it, or else I'll feel bad she's been without a home so long.

ETA: FOUND HER XD
Ember is bonded to her. Whoot. I am just so tired, it's been a long week. Haha, well, I'll get her uploaded and continue when I get done with my homework tomorrow.

Gryphions

Haha. Yes. Thanks.

Ok. Now I'm so tired. I can't find gryphion 009 either. And I am pretty sure he's bonded. I'm going to bed now, I'll figure this out in the morning XD

Thanks PM.

red_uni387

well i looked through everyone's folders and couldn't find gryphion 9, but i'll look again cause he looks really familar

Gryphions

Hmm I remember that I donated two gryphs to a gifting sort of event with multiple adoptables. It's possible he was donated and no one claimed? I'll look through PMs

red_uni387

Gryphions

Hmm. Can't find any claim details. Someone must have been gifted but ever  asked for him. Well I'll put him in my account unti.l I find him  a home
:) i feel bad he's never had a home. We'll get him one soon.

red_uni387

I'll PM Fangy and see if she's got any idea, but since Echowing hasn't logged on since August I don't think we'll be able to find the owner D:

Wolfs Fang

Taliesin is Gryphion # 2! :D I never realized that until now.
Sorry, I just have a strange fixation with numbers... >__> Does that mean that Taliesin was the second gryphion colored?

Anyway, was the gifting event for Gryphion # 9 the one run by Red? I remember that I helped with that event or another similar one like it. I think I kept a list of the participants and adoptables used or something like that... I'll go look for it.

EDIT: I looked back at the gifting event thread to refresh my memory. It turns out that I was in charge of PM'ing people on who they would be getting an present for. So I only kept a list of who was gifting to who, not of where the gifts went. :(

I guess that I'm no help in this, then. Only Echowing would know if Gryphion # 9 had been given to anyone, and she hasn't logged in for a while, as Red said. Plus, she might have lost the list. (Like me. xD)

Anyway, sorry Neo. But good luck on finding that gryphion a home. :)

[/end rambling]

~Fang
~~

red_uni387

QuoteI got the Black Gryphon which im sooo excited about *wiggles and clings to her gifty*

dingdingding!!! post was by Sunchaser!

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=1888.50

edit: yes it was, Fangy :) which is why I mentioned PMing you, but I was waiting for you to reply to the PM I already sent so I didn't spam you xD

Wolfs Fang

Never mind then, I'm glad that the owner was found. xD Congrats sunchaser on your "new" found-again gryphion!

~Fang
~~

Gryphions

Thanks so much you two! Sunchaser will get her long lost partner! :)

Little Chimaera

meep o.o What did Sunchaser find?

oh crap im in the chim account lol
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Gryphions

Quote from: Little Chimaera on January 02, 2011, 08:26:29 AM
meep o.o What did Sunchaser find?

oh crap im in the chim account lol

A lovely gryphion should be awaiting you in your main account. He's been waiting for someone for a while. There was an event when we first started on secundi that was a gifting event for many adoptables. Someone gifted to you a black gryphion, and I guess you never claimed him.
But thankfully, we've got expert search and rescue members (aka Red and Wolfs fang!)
:DThanks you two!

Little Chimaera

sweeeet i always like finding lost presents ^__^ *snuggles red, wolfs fang and gryphions* Thank you!
Little Chimaera shop account. Accessible by all of our staff.

Kage posts in blue
NillaBean posts in purple
Aralie posts in red
SkySong posts in teal

Gryphions

This is the naming certificate. If you write upon this scroll the desired name of this gryphion, he or she will remember the new name over the last name and no longer recall the last name. Can be used only once per scroll, but a gryphion can be renamed multiple times in his or her life.

ETA: Actually, it doesn't do anything yet. But I'm working on it. Please be patient ;)

red_uni387

glad I could help :)

though looking through the folders, i can't seem to find bonded partners for gryphions 10,11, or 12. the first thread giveaway started with ID 13, so maybe you gave these 3 to people and they forgot to name them or something?

Neocridders

Hmm. I wonder what I did. Well, I'll upload them to my account when I get to them, and I'll see if we can figure out what happened. Thanks for the help, Red. It's awesome!

Gryphions

Ok, one of the posts at the top of the page updated. Please review it.

I'm up to gryphion 13.

YourLoveOnly

I have one imported so far and she looks perfectly fine ^^

Gryphions

Alright, what I (Neocridders) have been doing this week is cropping images to make headshots for all the gryphions.

So, if you were wondering why I haven't uploaded critters since my last update, that's because I've been busy, plus uploading a large group of headshots is a ton faster than uploading one, getting the rest of the critter uploaded, and continuing to do so.

So, I've just uploaded up to ID 20.

I'll probably get to more tonight, but I've got to go to band tonight, and I have to study for exams, so we'll see how much I get to this weekend.

Notice one-- Of the 20 I've uploaded so far, a few gryphions are without homes. To find them, please see gryphions owned by Neocridders. All except Raina are homeless (except one, and I'll explain that in a second). If you think you own one, and can back it up with a thread, please post here letting me know.

Notice two-- Regarding the one gryphion that isn't exactly homeless that is in my Neocridders account.
That gryphion belongs/ed to Hunni. Hunni used to help me with gryphions, but after a month or so of not hearing from her, I remember someone made a post about her leaving all her stuff to that user. Can't remember who it was.
Anyway, that means Hunni is gone. And I hate to say it, but I'm not pleased with the mannor that she did, and I'm not quite sure if I should put the gryphion in her account. I usually would put a critter in the account anyway, just in case he or she came back, but since Hunni let another user take over her stuff and that user announced her leaving, I'm assuming she won't miss him.

That being said, I still don't know what is right to do with him. I may just keep him myself, just because I don't feel right about giving him a new home.

Alright. I normally wouldn't post something like this here, but that's how it happened, and if Hunni or anyone Hunni knows didn't want me to say it, she shouldn't have left so suddenly and failed to tell anyone that was depending on her.

Notice Three-- The naming item I've set up has beed for sale for a while, but it's not currently functional. It will be, so if you want to buy them, they'll work soon, but until then, if you really want to name a gryphion already uploaded really badly, just let me know, and I'll update the critter. Otherwise, just be patient, it'll be working soon I'm sure.

:) Ooook. Since Goddesss is also helping out, we might change up how we are uploading (ie: the order of uploading)
So, if you notice us going out of order a bit after a while, don't worry. We might be trying something else.

And, thanks!
-Neocridders

YourLoveOnly

Hunni deleted her account. Her username shows up black and unclickable and it displays the name she originally registered with, which is Tribe. So she doesn't even have an account to put the pet in anymore. On another note, I don't think anyone will blame you for rehoming it or taking it away from her. She left with a whole large bunch of owned stuff that she never completed, but that people had paid for. I know I repossesed her pets too and maybe some others did it too.

Neocridders

Oh. In that case I won't worry about it.  I had no idea her account was deleted

Gryphions

Name me item is now functional! Thanks Silvanon.
Let me know if you run into any problems so I can let her know.

sera

Neocridders

Attention: I know we've been slow this month with imports. But the order we're going to do this is that I'll first be doing 1-100 IDs, then me and Goddesss will tackle all those over 100, but we'll be going by owner (so alpha order).

IF you're missing any gryphions in your owner folder, please let me know. I've done it before, and I'm sure I did it a couple times, where I forgot to upload to the owner folder or something.

Anyway, please let me know with the ID/image/both and when you got the gryphion (ie, what event, thread, or whatever you remember).

Thanks. If you don't do that, your gryph will be imported last of all the gryphs, and that's not really fair since it's my fault they were not in the folder in the first place.
So, yes. If you gryphion is within the first 100, I'll get those all done, and let you know what ones aren't in the owner folders, if there are any.

That being said, thanks for being so patient. I know we haven't had much activity this month, but importing each of our many gryphions is a very scary task. Haha.

:)

Thanks for being awesome! We'll hope to get further along soon. :D

Kadana Sorano

She's not one of the first 100, but I am missing a girl.  I should have 32 Gryphions and 3 Bunnies.  I'm missing 1 Gryphion and 2 bunnies.  I got them all in the Christmas thread here.. http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3446.msg77303#msg77303

And just a reminder, you already transferred one of my Gryphions over to Secundi (cause I still see him in my owners folder), or are you keeping the owners folders as well still?

Neocridders

I'm going to keep owners folders for reference just so if we mess anything up, I'll be able to double check if we've got it there.

Oh. The christmas thread. I decided not to do anything with bunnies yet, because if it's not in an owner folder, I know that they are from the christmas thread.
Yep.

Plus, bunnies will be imported with the gryphion they are bonded to. So... we'll figure those out later!
And as for gryphions won in the christmas thread, I ummm was planning to do those last... but yes. I didn't think we'd be going by owner, so thanks for posting! I'll figure those out soon. I don't know if we'll go out of order and put those in the system now, or wait a little bit till we get closer to that point. Right now only a few gryphions are imported. I mean, maybe 30 at most? Not many, and a few of those were customs, and one was a breeding, and I just imported them since I had their files open.

So, yes. This weekend, I'll hopefully get more done. Tomorrow is supposed to be a snowday for me if I'm lucky... so maybe if I get homework done, I'll be able to get some more things done, like a few semi-customs I've owed, and then some more imports :)
I can't wait till everything is imported. Things will be so much easier then. *day dreams*

Also, we might hire some more council members for roleplaying or contesting... who knows. But I imagine new things to come. Yes. ^^

So, yes. Thanks for posting those, Kadana.
Bunnies don't need to be posted though, so anyone else missing bunnies, don't worry. I'll make sure everyone has their bunnies in time ^^

YourLoveOnly

*contemplates changing her username to something that starts with A* XD

And I would love to help out with contests and/or RP if needed <3

Kadana Sorano

hehe I thought that was why they weren't in the folder yet, but then Wynter was there, from the same thread, so I wasn't sure.

And hrm.. my first Bunny isn't bonded to anyone I think.  She should go to Pakur, but then Pakur got one in the Christmas thread so I dunno.. can they have more then one?

Neocridders

Hmm. I never thought about more than one. I'll get back to you on that.
If it turns out two bunnies cannot bonto one gryph, I'll make the unbonded bunny an 'item' where it's the only of that kind. Or I may let you trade it in for a mimic of one of your gryphs.
Or, maybe something else. I've had a few ideas to deal with that and when I figure out how many bunnies are the limit I'll decide how we'll do this. :)

Kadana Sorano

lol ok.  And yea.. I still cant get over the fact that, beside the gryphion, they look like they are meant to be a snack for them rofl

Gryphions

Raina flies to the thread and lands, rather gracefully in comparison to her norm.
She looks around and drops something rather shiney from her beak. It's a potato sized rock. But strangely enough, it's shiney silver looking, and completely smooth.

"This," she says, "is a Smooth Stone. It's value from on the home planet is high. They are tradable and can be made in to things by jewelers and craftsmen. The gryphions are experts at utalizing these stones. They are considered quite rare on the home planet, but here they are exceptionally rare, since you can't find them here naturally."

She drops something else from her front paw. You didn't notice that she even had anything else in her paw until now. It is a similar stone, just like the first, only a shiney red color.

"And this" she said as she sits down, holding up the rock, "is a Smooth Ruby Stone."
She puts her two front paws on the beautiful stone. She stares into it, her eyes reflecting it.

"It's worth so much on my home world. It's worth so much more than the smooth stone, and those smooth stones are super rare. You can't imagine how rare these red stones are. Many gryphions never get to see one of these. But here I am, holding one up for you all to see."

She smiles.
"I can't believe I'm holding this. It's so exciting. I mean, look. It's a Smooth Ruby Stone! Oh, they are the exact same stone, really. The only difference is it's color. No one understands what makes it red. But the reason it's so valuable is because it's rare to find a stone in this color. They are used to make the items they are made into red in color, and gryphions adore it."

She sighs and picks the regular smooth stone up in her other paw. She stands up and gets ready to fly.
"I need to take these two back to the council. They will be expecting them. They are too rare to lose track of, so I need to bring them straight back. The council will be releasing some of these stones some day and then you all can use them to trade, as well as buy things the council decides to put for sale."

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Alrighty!
Because I feel bad about not giving out many gryphs since we've become an agency, I'd like to hold a mini contest for a few smooth stones.

Alright. Tomorrow is the birthday of one of my favorite people ever.
He's a famous person. He's like an inspiration for me, but I'm probably never going to do what he does.

So think of what people I adore. And figure out who has a birthday tomorrow!
First correct answer gets one smooth stone.

Sunchaser