News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nymphaea Kats Christmas and New Years!

Started by hiyoko, December 18, 2010, 12:56:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hiyoko

Well Christmas is such a short time away, that we really need to have a celebration!^^ With this being our first Christmas, let's have some fun! There will be plenty of free giveaways, a 1 SG raffle, an auction!^^

Credits given to jojo080889 for the lines, inking and shading <3
Owned by Pinkshadow

hiyoko

Over

hiyoko

Pick a Cup of Hot Coco

This is a quick game, just pick the cup you think has the prize. You may only pick 1 cup, if the number you have choosen has already been picked, you may choose again.

'Username cup #' in brown bold

Cups Picked:
kunaisa- 2
Neo- 3
SeaCrest- 4
Jojo- 8

Prize:

Start Time: Now
End Time: When all cups have been picked

hiyoko

Over

hiyoko

Over

No winner

hiyoko

Raffle Time

This is going to be a small raffle with a max of 3 tickets person. Tickets cost 1 SG each. To buy a ticket post "Username wants # tickets!" in Purple bold. You may gift 1 ticket to 1 person. "Username wants to gift a ticket to username" in Orange bold SG is sent to this account, please.

Ticket list
1-3 kunaisa
4-6 Neo

Prize

hiyoko

New Years Wish

Every year people make a goal or wish for the new year, well here's your chance! Just post 'I wish for -!' in Navy bold and whatever you want. You might get it granted.

Examples: I wish for an adult female w/ spots. I wish for a baby male that's black and white. I wish for a breeding item. etc.

Wishes:

Start date: Now
End date: Jan 2 (secundi time)

hiyoko

Auction

This is the first Nymphaea Kat to have multi feathers/petals. There will be a 60% chance that when he breeds his kittens will have multi feathers/petals.

Neo wins w/ 5k.

Auction 2
This female is sporting the first mutation, short wings. Her flower is also based off the deadly Angel trumpet flower. When bred she can not only pass on the short wings, but because of her flower her babies will have an interesting outcome.;) Only catch is, you can't name her but it will be worth it.

jojo wins w/ 110k

Auction 3

This is a full custom tag. You can chose everything: colors, mutation, stage, gender, everything.^^ This tag, at this point in time, can be turned in whever you want. But that will change come the spring, as my college starts back up and then I'll open slots.^^

Start Time: Now
End Time: Dec 31
Starting bid: 5k
Bin: N/A

hiyoko

Pick Up!

Here's mine, just to show everyone what they look like certed up.^^

Neocridders

Pinkshadow

Your Permission ;

I have given permission to hiyoko, to run events and such for these for a long while, whilest i get my RL on track again <3

Big thanks to hiyoko <3

kunaisa

Kunaisa - 2

kunaisa wants 3 tickets

hiyoko

Yay! People are joining in on the games.^^

SeaCrest

hiyoko

I wonder if anyone is around.>.>

Santa shall be back later.;)

Neocridders

hiyoko

jojo

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neocridders

jojo

OH.
MY.
GOODNESS.

I want Auction 2 Kat so BAD. D:

hiyoko

jojo

I do, good job XD
And her colors are lovely too!

Don't want to double post so I'm going to add in my present for the Christmas tree here :D

Behold my Paint skills (not really)

kunaisa

I wish for a baby female purple with green eyes

hiyoko

Neo wins Auction 1, so please send the SG and post the form.

Name:
Owner:

Auction 2 is up!^^

SeaCrest

I wish for a female white with cyan eyes!

Erm...is the bidding for auction #2 the same as the other one?

6k on Auction #1

jojo

Do you mean auction 2 Seacrest?

In that case, I bid 9k on Auction 2

Neocridders

*drools of second auction*

Uummm ummm 30k on second auction

Neocridders

hiyoko

Neo- Your Kat is in Pick Ups.

Also, i've changed the start time for the wishes.

Santa shall return.;)

hiyoko

Also, the present game just has a few more days. All you have to do is draw and color a present, then you get a gift for free.^^

jojo

Neocridders

kunaisa

Santa is at my House

Santa is at my house

hiyoko

Neocridders

hiyoko

jojo

Neocridders

hiyoko

Okay, I just got finished working on my own complete edit. Soo many re-do's.lol Anyway, i need some opinions on it. If anything, I might be able to bribe someone else to do some really great edits.^^

Butterfly wings, available via customs, auctions and breeding item. (Not sure on what kind of item.lol)

hiyoko

Also, just a few more hours for Auction 2.

Should there be an Auction 3? If so, what would you all like to see? Perma baby? Baby?  A Bag of Items?

jojo

Neocridders

Hmm. I'm not a big fan of perma babies. Now, if there was an option later to grow it, then tha'ts different. And if they wouldn't be able to breed, that's different too. I mean, I'd want one if they weere being given out, but I'd not prefer it.
If that makes sense >.>

100k on the auction!

hiyoko

True, I've never really liked permas myself.lol But yeah, I could make an item if needed.

What about the new wing mutation? ???

hiyoko

Here's the male version, not as great as the female, but I tried. :D

jojo

hiyoko

Congrats Jojo!^^

Please send the SG and will you be the owner?

jojo

hiyoko