PI Account for trade | Looking for quinsta, feli, or other adoptables.

Started by Whimsy, November 04, 2010, 01:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whimsy

PI is just far to idk, odd? for me. Their rules are not ones I agree with so I think its best I leave there and stay here ^^

I have my account over there for trade for this reason, comes As Is.

Name:Fortune (must be changed!)
BP Level:400 all used
50k pg in the account
all ponies stay.
7 Day forum ban in effect until 11-9 for 'Implied Swearing'
ExpDate: 2011-04-21

I will look at almost any adoptable(s) for it.

springacres

Whimsy

toffeeca

Neocridders

Wow! I wish I had something I could offer. XDI'll be back if I find anything! Best of luck selling, though.

Spixy

I'm really not sure what to offer xD

take a peek through my account and let me know if you find something =) I'm mostly protective about my quista.

Whimsy

Would you be willing to trade lille piege and an RB with one of your quinsta mares?

xenon

...implied swearing?

I can't even figure out what that means. o_o

YourLoveOnly

Basically you say something like "I cursed" which is then implied swearing. You don't actually post any offense first, but you are saying you are cursing so they count it >.< PI is stupid.

red_uni387

I think posting symbols like %$@P(^%@ would also mean implied swearing, since usually it's used instead of the word.

YourLoveOnly

Neocridders

Or if you use something that is like LMAO. Because there is a word there that is implied but it's not spelled out.

I remember a mod telling a user to not do that, however I've seen mods and their friends use those sorts of phrases allllll the time.

Whhhhaaat ever.

XD Not going to get into it.

red_uni387

I see that phrase all the time too Neo...especially in a certain forum >>

Neocridders

Quote from: red_uni387 on November 06, 2010, 05:57:45 PM
I see that phrase all the time too Neo...especially in a certain forum >>

I know -exactly- what forum you are talking about. I love that forum, but there are things about it that sort of... rub me the wrong way. Haha. Anyway, this is off topic.

Whimsy

They banned me actually because I said 'smart butt' yepp smart butt..i thought it was because i said i was cursing in a thread but got cleared up to see that i said smart butt and that is BAD

Neocridders

... wow. That's not even fair!

That may be implied, but it's not very fair.
That's like when people say Bull crap. I know plenty of peopel who say it. Or just Bull. I know TONS of people who say that. And well, seriously.

Wow. Just wow.

Ryuukokoro

Yeah what's next, are they going to ban "jesum crow" because it's supposed to be something else? :P