News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

+Little Chimaera+ Halloween Event! FS Presales Open!

Started by Kage Davies, October 24, 2010, 04:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeaCrest

Kage Davies

So. The people who would like the chance to buy an unknown premade at 2k are;

Ryuukokoro
Alnaeyah
Entaeyen
Winged dreams
SeaCrest

That's fine. I will PM you when I have something to offer you :). If you'd like to go on the list you must post before we close tomorrow, and not to have already bought a FS pet.

hiyoko

jojo

SeaCrest

Geeze! You guys are insane >_>

I bid 350k on Pearl Dragon!

XD

jojo

Oooh dangit, is it over!? I should have been paying attention to Secundi time XD;

Congrats Seacrest XD Eee, what a pretty critter!

hiyoko

I bid 400k on pearl dragon

Since kage said it ends sometime tomorrow.

jojo

Aw what, really? Yes, ther is still hope XD

I bid 500k on Pearl Dragon!

Kage Davies

yeah, it ends tomorrow.

Lolwut you guys are i.n.s.a.n.e. What am I even going to spend all that on? How did you even MAKE that much? O.O.

jojo

You can spend it all on events just like these XD
I made quite a bit on commissions :3; I was sort of super poor a few months ago XD;

xenon

Ghhhh I really shouldn't, but... but...

750k on Pearl Dragon ._.

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

Im going to do some frankens for some boys if anyone is interested.

hiyoko

Sunchaser

right now im working on two premade fencat males for sale. If you are interested in watching ill be in livestream :)

Sunchaser

k I want to do some animal mimics. So if you are interested in a animal mimic post a non hot linked picture of the animal you want mimiced. If i think i can do it in the sick state im in i shall work on it as most likly a male(unless we get a lot) and let you name it.

The catch is this though. While the mimic will be based on markigns it might not always be on colors. Though i will do some that are full mimic s meaning ill try and mimic the markings and colors ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I have two animal mimic custom forms posted over at the forum too.. But here is another one:

Sunchaser

do you <.< *goes to look*

ooo i think im going to take your wild dog custom and work on it. If you wanna come watch me work on it just hop in livestream and tell me your there :)

YourLoveOnly

I am trying to work on NaNo actually and am eating dinner in 30 minutes so it's unlikely I will make it to the livestream. But I hope you enjoy working on him ^^

Winged

Owner of Gliders!

jojo

I bid 800k on Pearl Dragon!

It's just so lovely :O

Sunchaser

Sunchaser

im in livestream agian working on Ryuus cause that one called out to me and said pick me pick me lol

If your in livestream say somthing and ill start the feed :)

Sunchaser

Here is the first mimic. Ryuu as it was your mimic you get him and you get to choose a name :)

And i must say i rather like him >.>

Ryuukokoro

Ohhhh wow!! He came out so awesome!!

I'd like to name him Jokka please!

Sunchaser

Ravvana

Oh, I've always wanted an African wild dog mimic! :)

Sunchaser

just so you guys knwo i AM in livestream working on the blue merle right now. if you pop in you might get your mimic done next ^_^

Sunchaser

Kage Davies

Srsly lighten up on mah males, girl. DX. I ttyl. They are ever so pretty though o.o.

You know we only have a premade sale once a month, right? The next one is the 27th November.

I shall finish the games in just a sec. You guys are nuts.

YourLoveOnly

If Ravv wants him please give him to her and I will change my custom form if that is allowed. Art is a character of mine and if there are gonna be other African Dog mimics out there I prefer not to get him, I would like him to stay somewhat unique. I hope this is okay?

Winged

I love the Thomson's Gazelle mimic! It looks awsome :D
Owner of Gliders!

Kage Davies

Its up to Sun what she wants to do about that. Custom forms are only changeable if you talk to the colourist in charge of that order, and she just claimed it. In the future, I think it would be silly to think you're going to be the only owner of a certain kind of mimic, if its the mimic of a wild animal XD. Especially one that's quite popular. We are actually going to have an animal mimic flatsale in the new year, although Sun didn't know, and you might find that there's more than one of any given animal. They should all look different though :).

Kage Davies

Okee, game results time :D.

The Pearl Dragon goes to Jojo with a whopping bid of 800k. Please send over teh monies, and post;
Name:
Owner's Name:
True Random Number Generator   Min:     Max:       Result:  662

Entrants
1 - 100 jojo080889
101 - 500 hiyoko
501 - 700 Rosewood

The raffle goes to Rosewood :). Could you post please;
Name:
Owner's Name:
Roll(1d20)+0:
19,+0
Total:19

Roll(1d20)+0:
8,+0
Total:8

1. zarzamora
3. Entaeyen
7. YourLoveOnly
8. jojo080889
9. Rosewood
10. Ryuukokoro
12. hiyoko
15. Dunkel.Prinzessin204
18. SeaCrest
20. Ravvana

Candy Kit goes to Jojo. Please post;
Name:
Owner name:

I've a premade ready too. Hopefully I'll colour some more stuff that people are waiting for in a tic.

Sunchaser

If thats what you want YLO thats fine its your choice ^_^

YourLoveOnly

I have never seen anyone request an African Wild Dog mimic and there have been a lot of mimics from different adoptables, so I wasn't expecting it. If you are planning to do an ocelot for the animal sale I would like to know as well and I guess I will pick a different one for her too, as none of the colorists claimed her yet I assume it is okay to change then?

And thanks Sunny, will change it to something else in the morning. Midnight right now and NaNo makes YLO tired.

Kage Davies

I can't promise to not do an ocelot, whether for the FS or at the request of someone else XD. I'd quite like one further down the line, if I ever get time to colour myself another custom. Yes, its fine to change the forms before someone claims it.

hiyoko

jojo

Sent monies! X3

Pearl Dragon Form
Name:Lazuli
Owner's Name: Jojo

Candy Kit Form
Name: Sorbet
Owner: Jojo

Winged

I finally thought up a name for my mimic :)

Name: Spry
Owner: Winged dreams
Owner of Gliders!

Victoria

Sunchaser

Spixy

Sunchaser

pick ups updated

If you dont see yours please tell me!

hiyoko

Have you certed my white fencat with the hearts yet?

Kage Davies

Sorry guys. My week has gone srsly downhill. DX.

This thread is now closed ;). Please post your claims, and grabs your pickups, in the main thread from now on. There are some pickups coming up in a tic :). Thanks for sticking around.

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3213.msg72123#msg72123