News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Night Nom Nomlets - Needing names from SeaCrest and Toffeeca!

Started by Neocridders, October 23, 2010, 10:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neocridders

Yes, Neo was trying to continue to use N's in the title. XD Silly neo.

<-- Going to SeaCrest (Stud fee)
<-- Going to Toffeeca (Palomino roan blanket tobiano )
<-- Keeping (NAME: King Protea)
<--Keeping (NAME : Sweet Pea)
<-- Keeping (NAME:Peony)

Snails and bees WERE used on the nomlets, but I am not sure what babies got what. Sorry. It'll just be a big surprise! But, here are the parents, in case you want to see what you might get XD I make no promises that you'll get one of those wing markings, though. Sorry.

I bet I'll only trade one, maybe two. I'm pretty sure I am going to keep 152, but you can offer if you have a reeeeeaaaally good offer. I'm pretty set on keeping him, though. :D

I like adoptables, especially Noms, Kennel, Stable, Cattery, Feli, and yeah... tons of other stuff!

:)

Alright, that's it then. Post away. I'll keep this open a few days. If I don't see anything I like particularly, I might give the nom away in a contest or something. Who knows!

red_uni387

oohh noms! I don't have any so I can't offer them, but would you maybe be interested in a german shepherd or a draft horse for one of the ones you're trading? :)

hiyoko

Do any of my kennel dogs interest you?;)

CutieePiee

For any of your adorable nomlets, I offer you...

Draft filly
Chestnut snowflake tobiano w/ flaxen
3rd generation
No points

Or have a look at my Kennel dogs to see if anything catches your eye. ;)

toffeeca

Does anything here tempt you?

Kennel dogs
Second generation
Third generation

Quin

QuoteM Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

QuoteBay, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

QuoteBay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and steady)

Stable horses

Palomino roan blanket tobiano (3 points)
Palomino leopard

ETA: I can also offer Pecora things if you are interested in that

Whimsy

Ill offer any of my pus, kennel dogs, orshow or keepers customs for any of the babies

Neocridders

Agh. Everything is tempting!
BTW- How do you tell what breed of horse a baby stable pony is? XD

YourLoveOnly

zarzamora

Ooo I dont have any of these!
For 153 or 154 I would offer a custom PU or some roses?

Neocridders

Alright! I'm going to give Toffeeca nom 151, in exchange for
QuotePalomino roan blanket tobiano

That's one of my favorites I've ever seen.

Alright. NAMES ARE DUE TODAY, GUYS, SO IF YOU COULD POST THEM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE?
Thanks!!

toffeeca

I'd like to name my boy Hyacinth please and I'll send the PM to Rav when I am more awake so I don't screw something up.

SeaCrest

TheLeet

Thanks for being so quick to name your Nomlets ^_^
They're all certed and grown up now:

red_uni387