News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quinsta] Free Bay, Chestnut & Black Arabs (M/M/F)

Started by YourLoveOnly, October 18, 2010, 04:59:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

My Quin breedings did not cooperate with me this time. They did not pass most of the genes I was hoping for and I was also hoping for some females. I have a few I wouldn't mind keeping, but I am defenitely open to offers.

Note: All my Grades are Arab x Gypsy breedings.

All Free! Although stuff in return is nice XD Especially WildGrowth items.
One rule: If you get it for free and don't want the Quin anymore, give it back to me. It's a gift, so that's the fair thing to do.

531. Arabian M Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Coronet (Calm and sweet, a mover)

534. Arabian M Chestnut, front left Pastern, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

535. Arabian F Black, front left Sock, back right Pastern, back left Fetlock, Stripe (High strung and difficult to work with)

Gone:
529. Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Mouse Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, back right Fetlock, back left Coronet, Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover) - Traded to Scullisto

530. Arabian M White (Prone to shying and nervousness, a mover) - Traded to SeaCrest

532. Grade M Buckskin Tobiano, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Pastern, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover) - Traded to xenon

533. Grade F Silver Dapple Black Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Coronet, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Bald Face (Calm and steady) - Traded to Whimsy

536. Grade M Chestnut Roan, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover) - Keeping

537. Grade F Bay, front right Coronet, front left Pastern, back right Fetlock, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover) - Traded to xenon

Looking for: (in order of preference)
- Quinsta (Adults only, no Friesians and Clydes)
- WildGrowths pets and/or items
- Cleiteag-Cats
- Feli
- Garden Noms
- TheKennel dogs & staff breedings  (no tag-its and beds)
- Faekind
- Painted Unicorns
- Akara
- Gryphions

Will also look at female Quinsta RBs for next season! (Arab and Gypsy only)

Ryuukokoro

Aww Nuatunmed didn't pass his roan. :( That happened to me last season.

YourLoveOnly

I also did at least 4 dun breedings and I don't have a single dun foal XD
I had terrible luck this time, I really did O.o

SeaCrest

For your white:

SeaCrest  198 x 5 - 485. Arabian F Brown, front right Sock, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Snip (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

I also have another that I'm thinking I want to hang on to:
SeaCrest  248 x 189 - 484. Arabian F Grey Sabino Overo, front right Pastern, front left Coronet, back left Fetlock, Star (Slow and stubborn)

YourLoveOnly

Okay, I decided I would like to accept your offer for the white one in return for your brown filly :)

YourLoveOnly

Adding that I will also accept Quinsta RP and trades with WildGrowths items only. I have tons of WildGrowths, I could use more items for them :D I would like to at least find a home for the buckskin tobiano.

YourLoveOnly

Added a Vanner mare! She's from Taru's girl so Taru has a chance to offer first, but just in case we all run out of time I am already looking at possible offers.

Would love to get something in return for the vanner girl and the buckskin grade, but good homes are more important than profit so let me know if you are interested. All the others are already free to good homes as of now!

Note: if you do not keep a free Quinsta then I ask that you give it back to me for free. It's only fair.

Scullisto

Blondie_63

I am completely in love with the sounds of that Vanner filly! What can I offer??

I can offer 2 semi-custom Lyntras. If that would interest you.
or
This Malamute.

I don't really have much more to offer... :(

YourLoveOnly

I would like to accept Scullisto's offer on the gypsy vanner ^^

YourLoveOnly

Posted the trade ^^ Be sure to claim her today <3
Also did a private trade with Xenon for the two Grades, so there are now 3 Arabs left to go to a good home :D

kasatsu

Ku's interested in the 535. Arabian F Black. Would be willing to give you some stuff from my WildGrowth's inventory should you want to trade <3

Feel free to pick a couple
Kasatsu Items:
Quote from: WildGrowths on June 17, 2010, 01:08:38 AM
Blue Marbled Flask
Blue Blueberries
Purple Jaboticaba
Green Unripe Cherries
Blue Blueberries
Green Unripe Cherries
Purple Flowers
Grey Pills
Swirled Purple Green Yellow Blue Red Potion
Cookies

YourLoveOnly

Aww I would have loved to trade, but I was asleep by the time you posted :(

SkySong

Could I have one for free? I'd offer something to you but all I can really give is SG.
Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed

YourLoveOnly

I am sorry, but the Quinsta claiming closed a few days ago :(

SkySong

Adoptable threads: None currently ~ Trading thread: N/A ~ Breeding thread

LC Custom Status: Closed
LC Breeding Status: Closed