News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

{Quinsta} All traded

Started by toffeeca, October 18, 2010, 02:15:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I haven't decided for sure who I am keeping yet, so I am putting all of these guys up for trade, but I will be keeping one. Probably the dun roan.

Quotetoffeeca  162 x 322 - 513. Grade M Silver Dapple Black, front right Fetlock, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Sock, Star and Snip (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)
Fresian X Arab----Gifted to Alnaeyah
Bring silver dapple to fresian

Quotetoffeeca  303 x 119 - 514. Grade F Sooty Buckskin Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Snip (Calm and sweet, a mover)
Clyd X Gypsy---Traded to Whimsy
Bring cream to to clyde

Quotetoffeeca  297 x 84 - 516. Grade M Blue Dun (Gruello), front right Sock, front left Stocking, back right Coronet, back left Coronet, Faint Star (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)
Gypsy X Arab---Gifted to Leafy

Quotetoffeeca  120 x 223 - 518. Grade F Grey Sabino Overo, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Fetlock, Irregular Blaze (Slow and stubborn)
Clyde X Arab
Bring grey to clyde

Quotetoffeeca  60 x 82 - 519. Grade M Black Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Fetlock, back right Pastern, back left Pastern, Star and Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)
Gypsy X Arab---Gifted to Spiderfly
Bring tobiano to arabs

Quotetoffeeca  326 x 129 - 520. Grade M Brown Splash Overo, front right Stocking, back left Stocking, Interrupted Stripe (Slow and lazy)
Fresian X Clyde
Bring overo and brown to fresians

I already have more than enough foals that I would like to claim, so I am not interested in foals.

I would like to keep as many of my babies on Secundi as possible, so these are now being put up for free to good homes. Please only claim if you are active on Secundi or plan to be active in the future. :)

Leafy

I'd loooove to take either your silver dapple boy or your gruello boy off   your hands *_*

I'm offering http://www.secundi.net/critterpage.php?ID=244158 for either.

toffeeca

I will defiantly keep your your offer in mind Leafy. I am going to leave this open for a while just so everyone can see if before I accept any offers :)

toffeeca

Ok, since I haven't gotten any other interest in these I am going to be giving them free to a good home. I know there are a lot of new users around so hopefully some of them can get their own quin. I would also love to grab a bonus ticket this time around.

So Leafy, if you are still interested you can have your choice of quin for no charge, and if you haven't claimed any others you are free to claim both the silver dapple and gruello if you are interested. :)

Leafy

I'd love to take the Grullo <3 I've already got one other claim for this round, thank you so much Toffeeca!

toffeeca

Forms have been posted no. If anyone else is interested please let me know ASAP so I can post the forms for you

Spiderfly

I'm extremely interested in the tobiano grade. ^_^ I'd promise to use him towards bringing tobiano into Arabians as well, as I believe that'd be gorgeous.

toffeeca

Spiderfly

<3 Thanks Toffee! Is there anything I need to post under the breeding thread?

toffeeca

Yep, just post this in the Quinsta thread and then send the SG to the quinsta account.

QuoteFoal Claiming Form
Your name: Spiderfly
Foal #1 ID: 519
Foal #2 ID:

If there is another foal you are interested in you are allowed to claim up to two every season so you are free to choose another of mine if you are interested.

Spiderfly

^_^ I actually bred one foal myself so that gives me 2 total. Thanks again! I'll let you know how breeding goes down the line

Alnaeyah

I am interested in the silver dapple male and I would be sure to help with his cause.

toffeeca

Awesome, he is yours Alnaeyah.

QuoteFoal Claiming Form
Your name: Alnaeyah
Foal #1 ID: 513

Go ahead and post that in the breeding thread, you are also able to claim two, so if you are interested in one of the other ones you are free to another one as well. :)

Just one more to go. :) Also, if anyone needs help with the fees for claiming let me know and I will send the money over for you, I know it can be hard to get SG when you first start.

rhpmike

toffeeca

Absolutely, forms have been posted, all you need to do is post this in the breeding thread and send funds to the Quinsta account. :)
QuoteFoal Claiming Form
Your name: rhpmike
Foal #1 ID: 518
Foal #2 ID: 520