News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[The Kennel] Trading some dogs for PG/BP/PI limited items

Started by Math, October 11, 2010, 08:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

I've kind of gotten bit by a starter bug, and a lot of my dogs don't get the attention they deserve. So, I'm looking to trade a few dogs for either BP or PG. :)

Just post which dogs you are interested in, and your offer for each one. :)

As for limited items, I am interested in the following:

Show Ribbon - Dress Up Champion (willing to trade a couple of dogs for this item)
Halloween Pumpkin Necklace
Alien Antennae
5th Birthday Balloons
Pink Valentines Day Rose
Pink Snowflake Necklace

YourLoveOnly

I don't know which dogs you are talking about, but please remember Nukka, Buniq and Pufflet are part of a contract you agreed too and I would like them back if you want to rehome them :) (And as you probably know I am not on PI anymore, so cannot offer PG or BP)

Math

Sunchaser

Math

Sunchaser

how much bp? I hve a bit and i dont know if i have any of the limited items id have to check but i have bp i dont use lol.

Math

Winged

I'm interested in your Elklet :) I've only got PG, no BP or items. How much PG would you be wanting, roughly?
Owner of Gliders!

Math

I don't think I'd be interested in trading her. Sorry!

Winged

Okay, thanks. If you do decide to trade her, could you let me know? She's gorgeous and i've been wanting to get into Elkhounds for a while.
Owner of Gliders!

YourLoveOnly

I think Elklet is also part of a contract (BabyKittenCandy's) so she would have to be offered back to the original owner first.

Hmm, maybe it's a good idea to list the ones you would trade in your first post?

Sunchaser

i have 36 undelpoyed bp and i also have a silver resurection scroll.  youd have to tell me what you think is fair. I dont know what woul dbe a good conversion rate for the kennel dogs on PI.

Keilin Alyr

Would you be interested in trading Alexis or Cielo? I have a good bit of BP I'm not using.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Keilin Alyr

*glances at Math's avatar* You know, I thought Cielo's name looked familiar, but I couldn't quite place why until now. I don't blame you for not trading her. =)

Would you accept 40 BP for Alexis? I think with the current BP to PG and PG to SG conversions that's roughly an 800k SG offer for her.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Math

I would accept that. :) I'll go put her up for bid, the BP can be deployed to my Math account. :)

Keilin Alyr

You should have BP, and I've placed my bid on Alexis. Thank you much! =D

Real quickly though, do you know what coloration Alexis is? I'm drawing a blank trying to describe it. XD