News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Toffeeca's Trade Thread

Started by toffeeca, September 30, 2010, 10:01:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

I have got quite a bit of stuff stored up that I am interested in trading, so I am going to make one big post of everything.

Kennel dogs
Second generation
Third generation

Quin

QuoteM Silver Dapple Bay, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, back left Fetlock, Stripe (Sweet and generally willing, but occasionally excitable, a mover)

QuoteBay, front right Sock, front left Sock, back right Stocking, back left Sock, Stripe (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

QuoteBay Splash Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Stocking, Blaze (Calm and steady)

Stable horses

Palomino leopard

What I am looking for
Feli
Garden noms
Quin
Stable horses
Possibly other stuff, feel free to try me.

red_uni387

Would you be interested in this draft girl for one of your Feli or the clyde with overo? She's got 1 offspring and no comp points.

toffeeca

I only have four feli and a kitten right now, so I am mostly interested in trading my feli for other feli, but I will keep your horse in mind for the clyde.

PonyMama

Cockers, Quin and the Stable, you are so mean, cause I have nothing to offer, but want so much

springacres

I have to agree with PM here, except Feli would be on that list too for me xD

BabyKittenCandy

Would you be interested in a stable foaling paddock at all for Sheena?

zarzamora

are you interested in custom PU's for the quinn girls? either or both x

toffeeca

I am going to bump this up since the feli kittens have come in. I am very interested in adding some more feli to my little group.

Sunchaser

your bay splash overo would you be interested in trading 2 custom Chimaeras for?

toffeeca

Sorry Sun, right now I am really looking for Feli and I have two people who are interested in her in exchange for a kitten. If both of those fall through I will keep your offer in mind though. :)