News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Secundi One Year Event

Started by Ryuukokoro, September 04, 2010, 03:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Yesterday Secundi turned 1 Year Old--how far we've come in such a short amount of time! Look at all the friends we've made, great new adoptables out there, and the events we've all shared. I count myself lucky that I have all of you to talk to and share things with, even if Secundi does take up way too many of the free hours I should be spending doing work and other things. X3

Ryuukokoro

Wrapping Up August

Okibi #500:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/500.png
Winner: PonyMama
Congrats PonyMama! Please post a name for her here

2nd Place:
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/569.png
Winner: BabyKittenCandy
Name: Kasha
  (will be certed along with others at the end of this event)

New Mutation Name
The votes are complete! The voting was close, but the new mutation name is: Faery Wings!

Mutation Contest Random Prize
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/566.png
Winner: Whimsy
Congrats Whimsy! Please post a name for him here

Ryuukokoro

See Your Okibi (and items)

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x280/Enloc/Owners/
password = showmetheokibi

Ryuukokoro

One Year Event:
Free Custom Contest!

I would like to offer everyone the chance at getting a free Okibi custom! And entering is simple: just post one custom form here in this thread. I will randomly choose at minimum two winners and make those customs a reality! May choose more, depending on how many people enter.

Rules:
-Find the custom form on the Okibi website: http://www.freewebs.com/okibicaballi
-You can ask for Unique Markings within reason. Simple animal mimics like horse markings are okay, but tiger stripes or leopard print is too complicated for this event.
-Ref images are fine to include
-You can ask for one mutation, including the new Faery Wings!
-You have until Sep 11, 18:00:00 to post your form here

One Year Event The Sequel:
Matching Survey

Shamelessly stealing this cute idea from Rav and Whimsy! Everyone is welcome to fill out the survery below. I will take the completed forms out among the wild Okibi and find your perfect match.

Note: Both of these events are free and winners will be randomly chosen, but you can only win once. (Meaning I will randomly pull winners from both contests at the same time, and if I pull your name twice I'll put it back and pull someone else who hasn't won.) So basically by filling out the survey you're doubling your chance to win a prize!

-You have until Sep 14, 19:00:00 to post your survey here

Survey
Please choose one or the other in the following questions, unless otherwise directed:

-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running?
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out?
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy?
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more?
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked?
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach?
-Do you believe in magic?
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy:

Kadana Sorano

Name: Paydro

Owner: Kadana Sorano

Breed: Normal

Body color: soft grey with white

Mane color: black/white

Eye color: Dark brown, almost black

S-gene: Horse markings

S-gene color: White

Mutation: None

Ref Pic:
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

SeaCrest

Name: Vanilla Twilight

Owner: SeaCrest

Body color: Cream

Mane color: Milk chocolate

Eye color: Dark chocolate

S-gene: Dappled?

S-gene color: Milk chocolate

Mutation: Faery Wings

Mutation Color: Whatever goes best :) <-- New edit XD

Darnit now I want chocolate XD

EDIT: Kadana, I think that's a blue roan base? At least, that's what it looks like ^_^

TheLeet

Name: Rosemary

Owner: TheLeet

Breed: normal

Body color: 056f00

Mane color: 023500

Eye color: f921e2

S-gene: Paint

S-gene color: 4dbf15

toffeeca

Name: Taylor

Owner: toffeeca

Body color: Light blue

Mane color: Lavender

Eye color: Lavender

S-gene: Fade

S-gene color: Gold

Poupou

Name: Moondye

Owner: Poupou

Body color: Light silver

Mane color: Lavender

Eye color: pastel green

S-gene: Dappled

Mutation: Fairy Wings

Mutation Color : A mix of light silver, lavender and pastel green
(If the wings are meant to be only one premade color, then it's fine too!)

Thank you so much for doing this! ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Nope you can go hog-wild with the Faery Wing colors, they're supposed to be pretty! ^__^

Winged

Name: Strike

Owner: Winged dreams

Body color: Black

Mane color: Silver

Eye color: Amber

S-gene: points (nose, ears, legs, ect)

S-gene color: Silver

Mutation: Faery wings

Mutation Color : Gold, with silver through it.
Owner of Gliders!

Whimsy

Oh gosh I should really check things morw often!

Ill name my guy Imp

hiyoko

Name: Coco

Owner: hiyoko

Body color: white

Mane color: brown

Eye color: green

S-gene: Dapple

S-gene color: black

Mutation:  Faery wings

Mutation Color : a mixture of blue and green

BabyKittenCandy

Name:

Owner: BKC

Breed:  mountain

Body color: Silver

Mane color: Black

Eye color: Blue

S-gene: Faded

S-gene color: Purple

Mutation Colour: See what fits with the rest?

Goddesss

Name: Autumn

Owner: Goddesss

Breed:  mountain

Body color: Brown

Mane color: Something autumny

Eye color: Dark Green

S-gene: Something autumny

S-gene color: something autumny

Mutation Colour: and autumn color with gold flecks

If this isnt ok let me know I am not sure what will look good but I want a Fall/Autumn girl

PonyMama

jojo

Name:

Owner: Jojo

Body color: Pastel purple

Mane color: Darker purple/brown

Eye color: Gold

S-gene: Stocking/Faded. If it's possible for it also to be dappled, that would be awesome XD No problems if not though!

S-gene color: Stocking/Faded - white, dapple - gold

Mutation: Peg Wings

Ref pic:
I know it's super small, sorry XD;

Ravvana

Name: Ilvanya
Owner: Ravvana
Body color: Blue dun (ie: grey-ish blue with black legs, leg barring, dorsal stripe -- if all that is allowed)
Mane color: Black
Eye color: Sky blue
S-gene: Sabino paint (see ref.)
Mutation: n/a
Reference:

Thank you! :)

Ryuukokoro

One day left for the custom raffle! There's also been another event added, a survey that everyone is welcome to enter (even if you entered the custom raffle)

Goddesss

-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running? hiking
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? waiting
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? both sorta but I would say flights of fancy
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more? night
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? go beyond
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? beach totally
-Do you believe in magic? totally
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: pink XD

Ravvana

Survey
-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running? Hiking
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? Work themselves out
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? Level headed
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more? Day
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? Go beyond
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? Snow
-Do you believe in magic? No
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Purple

toffeeca

-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? Waiting to see if they work themselves out
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? Flights of fancy
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more? Night
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? Beyond what is asked
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? Lie in the sun at the beach
-Do you believe in magic? Yes
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Orange

YourLoveOnly

Survey
Please choose one or the other in the following questions, unless otherwise directed:

-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running? Cross-country running Honestly neither and I would fail at the one I picked, but it looked adventureous <3
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? Solve them. I am very bad with trying to pretend conflicts aren't there so I try to solve them asap XD
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? Flight of fancy, defenitely.
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? Go beyond unless I really really dislike it xD
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? Enjoy a rainy day (inside with board games, please XD) I can't stand heat or cold very well, I stay inside when it's cold and if it's really sunny I go swimming, no sunbathing for me.
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Caramel brown! (#AB5B36) I love natural adopties! ^^

BabyKittenCandy

-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? Depends on the problem
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? I try and be level headed but sometimes it just doesnt happen!
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? Often Beyond
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? Rainy day i think
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Purple

TheLeet

-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running? hiking
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? I wait most of the time - unless it's something that seriously bothers me.
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? I'd like to think that I'm level headed XD
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more? Day
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? the bare minimum
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? play in the snow
-Do you believe in magic? no
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Green

jojo

-Which do you enjoy more, hiking or cross-country running? hiking. I'm too lazy to run XD
-Do you solve problems with confrontation, or waiting to see if they work themselves out? Waiting. I don't like confrontation unless I really, really have to!
-Are you level headed, or prone to flights of fancy? Flights of fancy
-Do you enjoy the day or the night more? Day time!
-When given a task, do you do the bare minimum or go beyond what is asked? Go beyond. I want whoever gave me the task to not just be satisfied, but pleased :)
-Would you rather play in the snow, enjoy a rainy day, or lie in the sun at the beach? sun at the beach for sure! Sometimes I think I'm solar powered lol
-Do you believe in magic? in a young girl's heart, how the music can free her whenever it starts...
-Finally, name one color you very much enjoy: Blue!

Ryuukokoro

Little bit over an hour to get those surveys in, then winners will be announced. ^_^

Ryuukokoro

Okay both contests are closed! I apologize, winners will be revealed tomorrow. I had someone ask me to beta their fanfic and now I've run out of time and have to go to bed. >.> *skitters off*

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

Next up is a girly I found to match Rav's survey: a beautiful nature colored Mountain girl with sabino overo markings! Hard to work purple into a natural colored Okibi, so the eyes are a bit of a cheat. ;)

Goddesss

Oh thank you so much Ryuu.  I love her!!!!

Congratz Ravv!

Ravvana

Hooray, new Okibi! :) I will name her Persephone.

jojo

Congrats to the winners! Such lovely Okibi :3

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu's monitor is not behaving. D: More Okibi tomorrow if I can adjust the colors....

Ryuukokoro

YourLoveOnly's survey results! A natural colored Normal boy with appaloosa spots and Uni Horn. You gave the response for fantasy colors so in compromise he gets non-natural eyes. XD

Ryuukokoro

And blue roan tobiano custom for Kadana!

Two more will be randomly chosen tomorrow. ^^

YourLoveOnly

Ooooh he is very very pretty! Thank you Ryuu! Love his eyecolor with the natural body and markings :D He's such a stunner, totally makes up for me forgetting to fill out the custom form.

jojo

Ryuukokoro

Poupou and hiyoko's customs were chosen today! My cat rolled hiyoko's dice by batting it across the floor when I was trying to roll. XD

Coincidentally, the dice seem to like Normal females with Dapple and Faery Wings, today!

hiyoko

Ryuukokoro

Haha, I just noticed that every day so far I've done the same two linearts lol.

Today's first winner is SeaCrest! Dapple is a popular s-gene it seems. XD

Ryuukokoro

And here is the results of TheLeet's survey: a mountain girl with natural coloring! This is a perlino Okibi, and again the eyes are a compromise to fit green in with the natural coloring lol.

TheLeet

She's gorgeous! Thank you so much  :D

I'd like to name her "Indian Summer" please ^_^

SeaCrest

Kadana Sorano

Oh wow, I love Paydro, thank you Ryu! *snuggles him*  He looks so soft :D
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

Ryuukokoro

jojo

I am in love!! Thank you Ryuu!!!
I would like to name him Aster :D

Poupou

Ohhhhhhhhh Moondye is so pretty!!!  ;D  She's exactly how I pictured her, she looks amazing! Thank you so much for my lovely girl, Ryuu! <3 <3 <3 *nom nom nom* I <3 U

XD

Ryuukokoro

And the last two Okibi are ready!

First up we have BabyKittenCandy's survey Okibi! Her form was tricky to decipher, so this is quite an interesting one! We have a Peg Wing Mountain Okibi with natural coloring (almost!) of black with appaloosa blanket and you'll note this Okibi is duel-gendered. This is the second Okibi out of 600 so far to have the duel-gender. This Okibi can breed with either male or female Okibis. And we top it off with purple spots and purple bi-eyes. :3