News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

[Quintsa] Taru's Foal Trading

Started by Taruia, August 16, 2010, 10:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taruia

I have these three lovely Quin for trade. I've already decided my two to keep, so unless you have an amazing offer of a foal then I will look at:

Adult Quin
Kennel (Pitbulls, Greyhounds, and Shiba Inus)
Stable (Draft only)
Painted Unicorns (prefer Yeva)

If you don't own any Quin I will offer these to you for SG, but you must not have bred any foals this season.

Here are the Quin!

5. Taruia 39 x 201 - 246. Gypsy Vanner M Silver Dapple Brown, front left Fetlock, Star (Calm and steady) traded to Blondie_63

6. Taruia 11 x 175 - 247. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover) traded to Scullisto

7. Taruia 90 x 55 - 248. Gypsy Vanner F Silver Dapple Bay Tobiano, front right Sock, front left Fetlock, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

Reality is only for those who lack imagination.

Scullisto

I am looking at either one of your vanner fillies.

I have from The Stable...I pretty big lot of drafters and from PU I have yevas.  Let me know what you are looking for in consideration of one of these beauties.

BabyKittenCandy

Oo... The last vanner gal sounds lovely! Lemme go see if i have anything i can offer up. Is it just vanners your after Quin wise?

Pinkshadow

I have this girl if your interested in arabs ;

F Bay Splash Overo, front right Coronet, front left Stocking, back right Sock, back left Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but rather excitable, a mover)

deviousnymph

Both your girls sounds lovely.

I'm a non-owner, how much SG would you want for one? I'm pretty new to the site so I'm not sure what how much they would normally go for.

Blondie_63

This girl sounds lovely:
Quote6. Taruia 11 x 175 - 247. Gypsy Vanner F Flaxen Red Dun Tobiano, front right Pastern, front left Sock, back right Coronet, back left Sock, Bald Face (Calm and sweet, a mover)

I don't any Quins and didn't breed this month. I am looking to get into them so I also was wondering how much you were asking.

Taruia

For non-owners you can PM me with what you think is a fair amount for a Quin. Serious offers only please!

Taruia

Sculli - which Stable horses would you be willing to trade? I like a lot of them XD I would probably trade one of my girls for two stable horses.

BKC - I am also interested in Clydes XD

Pink - sorry, not interested in arabs, but she is lovely!

BabyKittenCandy

I only have one Clyde stally.. hmm... and no draft horses... think I could tempt you with a foaling paddock at all?

Shame you dont like wolfhounds ^^

Scullisto

Would you like mare/stallion, mare/mare, stallion/stallion?

I am willing to trade any of them except for "Practical Magic" she is one I would like to keep.

Taruia

Bale Fyre and Goldie Locks were the two that caught my eye the most. Which of the Quin girls interested you the most?

Scullisto

The flaxen red dun tobiano...I really am smitten with her

Taruia

Ok! I'm good with that! I can't wait to see her too, she sounds amazing, and if I didn't have a red dun tobiano already...lol XD

Scullisto

Excellent, I have put a trading block onto The Stable forum.