News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Cloudmaster Herd -- Foals for Trade [Quin]

Started by Ryuukokoro, August 15, 2010, 08:41:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Ryuu's Cloudmasters have the following foals for trade.

98. Ryuukokoro 11 x 200 - 338. Gypsy Vanner F Chestnut, front right Coronet, front left Fetlock, back right Coronet, Star and Stripe (Generally willing, but occasionally nervous, a mover)

99. Ryuukokoro 11 x 3 - 339. Grade M Brown Sabino Overo, front right Fetlock, front left Sock, back right Sock, Blaze (Calm and sweet, not a mover)

I have only decided on keeping one foal from the season thus far, so I have one more I can take. Please feel free to offer foals you've bred that you don't intend to keep.

Otherwise you can offer:
-adult Quin
-Kennel dogs (Samoyeds and Shelties preferred, or any breed in my Pets page also might be accepted)
-Faekind
-Painted Unicorns
-LL Gidgets and Wobbles
-other adoptables

Whimsy

Id really love to have the grade foal I have a brown arab I can offer for him

Ryuukokoro

I don't have a slot for another foal anymore but since you didn't have any Quin before this season, Whimsy, I would love to offer the grade to you as a gift. ^^

Ryuukokoro

Last minute claim for anyone who would like a free Grade, since it's been quite a time and Whimsy hasn't responded.

First to reply here may have my Grade for free and I'll go post the trade agreement. But go quick because there's only a couple hours left. ^_^

hiyoko

Ryuukokoro