News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Debut of the Farallon 'Third Gender'

Started by Nako, July 19, 2010, 04:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nako

Example of a Male and a Female for comparison

This is the androgynous, hermaphroditic third gender I've been raving about but have had no art for till just now! Like both males and females, only the naked 'pose' is predrawn. All scales, fur, and horns are custom drawn onto every one. Because of this, each one is custom shaded. No shade template to make my life easier, I'm afraid! Each Farallon takes anywhere from one to three hours to complete.

The Farallon Main Topic

Spiderfly

Keilin Alyr

White with fire-colored accents and that adorable mane? Nako, you're killing me here, seriously. Gorgeous, gorgeous Farallon. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Nako

<333 This is a very special cosplay of one of my characters, so I certainly appreciate your comment! No worries; there will be some flatsales going on within the next few days, and perhaps even an auction for a custom or two. I'll need to figure out just how much time I'll have this week for such things, but I'm hoping to have things going on by at least the weekend :D

Neocridders

Nako

SeaCrest

Would it try to kill me if I stole it? XD Beautiful job :) Can't wait to nab one of my own :P

Nako

It'd probably just fly away, laughing smugly to itself XD

<33 No worries. I'm going to start working on some flatsale images soon.