BKC's elkhound (if she decides to)

offers im considering:
2:1 dane

offers im considering:
YLO's stale horse 324 or 230

YourLoveOnly

For the 2nd and 4th kittens: one stable horse of your choice my trading thread
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2588.0

I also made this offer to sera first, so if she picks the same one you will need to pick a different one, I hope that's okay.

CutieePiee

Goddesss

This girl for the white girl and the stripey girl.

indigowulf

You guys are both offering 2 kittens for 1 horse/dog, right? or are you offering 1:1? you're both after the white girl lol.

Goddesss

I am offering the dog for 2 kittens which I wouldnt usually do but the reason I am is.  You had offered 1 million SG plus a breed with a GSD when Lost had her up for trades.  I figure the kittens are worth about 500k each.

BabyKittenCandy

Just to confuse the situation, Im still pondering trading the elkhound gal... that white and purple kit is very much like one of the persona's I have, I might have to pm you Indigo, lol. But im gonna drag myself off to bed about now cos im full of a cold

Goddesss

Hehehehe I do like the purple female so I would take her.  The white is just my favorite,

YourLoveOnly

indigowulf

The time to finalize trades is drawing near, I *must* trade one of the purple ones because jojo didnt post to claim her kitten because she wants to trade it.. so I cannot end up with 4 or 1 will poof. so, very good chance Ill be accepting goddesss's offer if something amazing doesnt pop up to change my mind.

BabyKittenCandy

Appologies Indigo for the Delay but Yes, I would like to trade for that Kit :)

indigowulf

YLO, I like horse 324, but if sera takes that one, Id like 230. Ill go post all these kittens as belonging to you guys and confirm all 3 trades.

YourLoveOnly

Sounds good =)
Let's hope sera decides soon.

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

You get 324 :)
It may be over a week until sera gets online so I've decided to trade most of my Drafts, hoping sera sees a Light or other breed she likes.

Names for your new horse?

indigowulf

Ill have to come up with a name. Im bad at naming on the spot lol.

Sorry guys, was away on vacation for a weekend.

CutieePiee

YourLoveOnly

I would really like to send in the trade request, so if you could let me know a name soon that would be appreciated (I'm sending in all trades at once to save Ravv from a zillion PMs)