News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nevermind

Started by toffeeca, July 15, 2010, 02:27:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

EDIT: Nevermind, mommy gryphions got mixed up.

YourLoveOnly

I know you were interested in my Stable horses, is that still the case?
http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2588.0

I would love to trade one for kitten #2

Pecora

Is that the only kitten that you would be interested in YLO?

YourLoveOnly

Yea I think so.. I love the tiger stripes, so I defenitely want a stripey kitten so #1 is out, I need a male so #3 is out and #4 looks a bit too much like dad for my liking. I miiiiight consider #1, but to be honest #2 is the only one I really want.

jojo

I totally would be interested in kitten #1, he's awesome. I have a kitten I'd be willing to trade:

I already posted a claiming form for the one I'm offering, so once I get back from work I have to figure out if that affects anything. Just want to let you know about interest before its too late ^^;

YourLoveOnly

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to change your mind because kittens won't go to new owners before they are 2 weeks old. That's why I personally would wait until all kittens have been decided on. Anyway, I know Neo is out of town, so if you go delete your form it should be fine.

jojo

*sneaks another post at work XD*

Oh, okay! Wait, so... maybe this is a question for Neo, but if a kitten was an RB fee, the claiming form isn't for saying "this is the kitten I pick from the litter"? Instead, it's more like saying "I'm keeping it for myself"?

Does that make sense? I feel like it's a bit complicated because these kittens weren't mine at the start, I got one as a fee. So do I claim it first, then figure out whether I want to keep/trade with others/whatever, or would I just informally say, "This is the kitten I'm picking out of the litter, but I'm giving it to so-and-so."?

I hope that makes sense o.o  Sorry about me being confused. ^^;

YourLoveOnly

I think if that's your stud/RB fee kit from someone elses litter you can trade it, but the caretaker should pretend it's a gift. For example, you breed your gryphion with mine. I pick one for stud/RB fee and then trade it to person X. You are the caretaker of the litter, so instead of sending it to me as stud/RB fee you would send it to person X as a "gift". Trading kittens twice is confusing and probably not very well liked XD So that's the way I would handle it.

jojo

Thanks for the explanation, YLO :) Since indigo has already posted the confirmation to give me the kitten, I think deleting my form would just cause more confusion XD So I think I will just have to live with what I got myself into by being hasty XD;
also apologies to toffeeca for littering her thread with my questions ^^;

Goddesss

I dont think it would be an issue to ask indigo to change her trade form and you delete your form.  The forms wont be used for a bit.  I dont know for sure when but not until Sunday at least.