News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Quin Clyds for Trade - new female up!

Started by Ryuukokoro, July 15, 2010, 01:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Flaxen Chestnut Sabino Overo, front right Stocking, front left Stocking, back right Stocking, back left Stocking, Blaze (Prone to shying and nervousness, not a mover)

Gidgets

Ooh pretty... why is no one jumping on this? XD

PonyMama

I would but I have his daddy and all I have to offer is another foal

Ryuukokoro

Quote from: Gidgets on July 15, 2010, 01:42:57 AM
Ooh pretty... why is no one jumping on this? XD

lol yes I imagine most people managed to get in two breedings this season that they want to keep. But if they did not, this will be open for a few days. ^_^

springacres

Exactly.  XD If I hadn't snagged four breedings (so I would have some to trade) I'd be jumping on this.

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, is this the foal from your flaxen chestnut mare and Zuberi?

If I hadn't claimed both my foals this season, I'd be sorely tempted by him. He sounds very pretty. =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

sera

Well, if you want another Quin, i would be willing to part with my chestnut arab stallion-- traded originally from YLO.  ^^  He has one foal that i know of.

Otherwise, Kennel-wise, are you only interested in the breeds you currently own? ^^

Winged

I am very interested, however i'm not sure what to offer. For kennel dogs, are you interested in GSDs? I have an adult male GSD and can also offer a future pup.
If you are interested in NSDTR, i have one who i may part with, as i've never managed to get another of that breed and am looking at other breeds now.
Once i know if you are interested in these breeds, i will get pics :)

I also have some air fish off site, i am looking to import them so i may be able to add them to my offer.
Owner of Gliders!

Kadana Sorano

If he was female, I'd consider trading out one of my foals and offering on yours.  But I prefer female right now.

Also, did you mean his daddy is the only black male clyde on secundi? Cause my son has a black female :)
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

PonyMama

yes she meant only black male

Leafy

T> 1m SG or Custom (non-handdrawn) Unbridled :o

zarzamora

I have lots of pups due from garneys trades- cresteds, iggies, setters, saluki's... would you be interested in a pup?

indigowulf

I have an arab mare adult I could offer. (shes my only one if you look :))

BabyKittenCandy

I have a weakness for blacks.. any interest in Elkhounds/wolfhounds?

Ryuukokoro

Wah now I am torn! XD

Really like sera and indigowulf's Arabians, sooo pretty and I don't have many Arabs yet. They're at the top of my list right now.

For Kennel dog breeds:
I am pretty much only interested in breeds I already have, yeah. Off the top of my head I especially like Samoyed, Shetlands, Elkhounds, Poms. Not really interested in German Sheperds or NSDTR, sorry winged dreams.

Zarz, would one of your mala pups be included in the deal? The parents look like they'll make great pups!

Will make my decision tonight, so anyone else who wants to offer make a note here. :)

zarzamora

yes hun, defo!! would give you 2nd pick of the litter?

Ryuukokoro

So hard to choose! I have finally decided to go with indigowulf's Arabian girl because she is so pretty! I love her bald face.

But I will be pming Zarz with another bribe because... >.> Cannot resist mala puppy!

Now I've updated the first post with my other Clyds. The lineart is really pretty but I think I'm going to focus on Arabs and Vanners, so I'd like to find my adult girl a new home. Looking for same types of things in trade: Other Quins (already grown ones, I can't accept a third foal from this season), Kennel dogs/pups, Stable horses, Faekind, Air Fish, other high-quality adoptables.

Note to self: all offers above here were for foal.

Willow

1.5 mil SG
+
1 of my two Betta Air Fish :)

~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

She is very pretty! I have this Elkhound pup to try and tempt you with?

Or a Gold Kennel Tag and a medium bed?

Or possibly a foaling paddock for the stable?

toffeeca

Do any of my pups strike your fancy?

http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=2561.0

Or

This boy,

I also offered him in Taru's thread, so I may have to withdraw him if she decides that she would like him.

zarzamora

I have 6/7 litters on the way! Cresteds, saluki's mala's setters, iggies x

Keilin Alyr

Ooh, I've really adored that pretty Clydesdale girl. Would you be interested in $5 USD for her?

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Goddesss

oh total love for your clyde girl.

I have this lovely Elkhound girl.  I used PM's doggies for the breeding so you would need to sign her contract. 

+

If you dont want the SG I have some Gryphions I could offer and I have a couple kittens too.

Goddesss

Oh if you dont want the pup I have a custom Wobble crystal I would part with.