News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SG for PG?

Started by Willow, July 07, 2010, 11:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willow

I don't suppose anyone still has any PG they'd like to trade for SG?
^^
~Willow

Neocridders

XD I wish it were the other way around! I have some SG I'd love to trade for some PG. Not that I know a rate >.<

Willow

I'm watching the Extravaganza's white elephant sale with only 20k pg to my name XD;
It's frustrating :/
~Willow

Neocridders

I havn't been into Extravaganza lately :/ I have never won anything more than a ribbon for a pony (it was an 'everyone wins' game haha.), after years of trying, so I've sort of given up.

Keilin Alyr

Technically I do, since I haven't touched my PI account in months, but it expired back in April. I just don't want to give money to or be involved in giving money to a place I don't support. =\

Not to mention with the PG to renewal rates these days, I could technically afford a renewal that way, but I'd be completely wiped out of PG and BP, which would kinda defeat the point of getting the renewal in the first place. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Neocridders

PI's economy is sort of down the toilet :/ I remember when 100k was a ton of money! Even worse that I own about a million, which doesn't go for much these days. Maybe $7 USD? I used to have more than that. I forget what happened to it all :/

Willow

I've not really won much in the Extravaganza's either, but they're fun enough to participate in if they have a good theme.

Speaking of renewals I'm doubtful about getting enough money in time to renew o-o'
I'm hoping I'll be able to get a commission done in time, and then get the adoptie through intros in time to offer them for USD X3
I'd bring them here but I've got the Striders, plus they'd be sort of like the stable (realistic horses) so It'd be pointless, plus PI is more of a place to get USD sales ^^
*rambles*
~Willow

Willow

I know that the actual selling ponies part of the economy has gone down the drain, purebred stunning DVSO's going for so little.
And that's supposed to be the core part of the game,selling and breeding ponies :3
~Willow

Keilin Alyr

From what I've been seeing, it's 2-3 mil for a 6-month renewal now. Yeah, and I remember when it was 500k. I'm not surprised the game got hit with inflation as bad as it has.

Granted, I worry that Secundi's heading down the same direction, but that's neither here nor there. It's difficult to simulate an economic structure in a game and keep it healthy.

As for ponies, everyone and their grandmother is breeding supposedly rare, difficult-to-obtain projects. With stable space being the frustratingly rare commodity it is, it seems either a pony will sell for millions, it'll sell for 100 PG and be forgotten or used as contest fodder, or it won't sell at all. If every pony at its core looks exactly the same as the others, buyers are gonna be choosy.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

indigowulf

Ya, we need some serious SG sinks here. Nobody trades anything for SG anymore. I dont even bother competing, which is how I made my millions. I hope they will let us apply to make associations for our own adoptables, and have a hefty price tag associated. That way, we have something to spend it on, and only serious adoptables will apply. Maybe have it be a monthly ongoing fee? Who knows. Please dont murder me in my sleep for thinking it lol, its just random thoughts!

I have about 200K pg, and my account is good til oct. Im not sure what I will do with it at that time. Until I know, Im not ready to let go of my little bit of gold, sorry :(

Neocridders

Quote from: indigowulf on July 07, 2010, 12:47:42 PM
Ya, we need some serious SG sinks here. Nobody trades anything for SG anymore. I dont even bother competing, which is how I made my millions. I hope they will let us apply to make associations for our own adoptables, and have a hefty price tag associated. That way, we have something to spend it on, and only serious adoptables will apply. Maybe have it be a monthly ongoing fee? Who knows. Please dont murder me in my sleep for thinking it lol, its just random thoughts!

I have about 200K pg, and my account is good til oct. Im not sure what I will do with it at that time. Until I know, Im not ready to let go of my little bit of gold, sorry :(

No no, that's a great idea. And neo has tons of SG to spend, so I'd be a fan of that. ;) Because Gryphions want so muchly to have an agency. SO much.

Willow

0___0

Agency applications = WIN <3 <3

~Willow

Winged

Are you still looking for PG? I can trade some, not much though. Probably around 500k max. How much secondi gold would you be offering for that?
I don't have much secundi gold at the moment, so i've been looking for ways to get more.

Winged
Owner of Gliders!