Main Menu

Gidgets - A Very Proud Auction

Started by Gidgets, July 01, 2010, 07:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

springacres

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Ryuukokoro

Hee hee, that IS an adorable pose!! Full of stripey rainbow goodness! (What, no sparkles or giraffes? XD )

Gidgets

You might also notice the wings are getting bigger =O

Keilin Alyr

Or its hat. We can't have rainbows and sparkles without hats. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

Wow v.4 looks so cute. I can't wait to start my collection! And as for the one I won I would like him to be male named Tango.

toffeeca

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Ryuukokoro

springacres

toffeeca

Keilin Alyr

Sigh. Couldn't sleep. *shrugs* =)

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Ryuukokoro

toffeeca

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

toffeeca

SweetCaroline

~SC~

toffeeca

SweetCaroline

~SC~

toffeeca

Keilin Alyr

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Keilin Alyr

Yikes, didn't realize my mistake. Congrats, Toffee. XD

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

SweetCaroline

~SC~

toffeeca

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'm going to bed but first

500,000sg

Night guys

Goddesss

sera

Goddesss

sera

750,000sg

*fully expecting someone to do a MAJOR snipe at the hour* xD;;;;;;;  i see people lurking here. xD;

Goddesss

*I figure the same thing so I have been lurking*

sera

Ah, well. xD  In the end, i will just be happy to get some v.4 Gidgets.  i love their outlines. ^^

Goddesss

Yes they are super cute.  I love them.

Goddesss

Ryuukokoro

toffeeca

Goddesss

toffeeca

Dang. Three secundi tabs open and all have different times on them? How does that happen? But congrats sera, will be stalking for an offspring. :D

sera

xDDDDDD Irony, she has a wicked sense of humour.

Toffeeca, that /totally/ happened to me in an earlier auction! D8  i hit post at, like, 59:58 and it didn't post until 00:23.  It was SOOO lame. : /

Thank you, Goddess. xD;  i am shocked and pleased. xD;

Goddesss

I will also be stalking you sera.  Yes it is sorta silly I was watching to see what others posted instead of just bidding and bid too late.  I am glad you got it though.

Gidgets

I fell asleep on this, didn't I? ugh x.x sorry guys, but I totally slept through Friday, gotta love chronic illnesses.

PonyMama

We still love you!

BTW I am stalking many of you for a gidget offspring since I had Canada Day festivities to attend to

Gidgets

Gender (and name optional) uploady for Ryuu? Dunkel, toffeeca and sera!

red_uni387

*squishes Garney*

Congrats to all the winners! tis awesome how every winner was someone different :D

sera

Nijiiro and Female, please! ^^ Thank you, Garney!  i hope you're feeling better now? :/

Ryuukokoro

Name, Plummer, and a male. ^_^ Thankies Garney! Hope the day of unconsciousness beat back that bug for a bit!

Dunkel.Prinzessin204

I'd like mine to be a male named Tango