Main Menu

{Pecora} Shiny New Thread!

Started by toffeeca, June 25, 2010, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

She is gorgeous!!!!!!

thanks Toffeeca

jojo

Eeee cute! Thanks Toffeeca XD Leilani and my giraffe Pecora from the pick a door can be spotted buddies X3

toffeeca

I'm glad you guys like them. :)

If anyone else is around, I will take one more custom and one ,ore semi custom. Same rules as last time.

PonyMama

Night Night all
it is almost midnight and I need some sleep

sera

Owner: sera
Name: Sashay
Body color: Reddish brown
Markings/design: white face mask, black underbelly, striped tail
Hoof/horn color: Wotever fits
Eye color: Brown
Anything else (refs?): http://www.ecotibet.org/gallery/photo/poster/15%20redpanda.jpg

Kadana Sorano

Owner: Kadana Sorano
Name: Mickey
2-3 colors: Black, White, Brown

and congrats Neo
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Neocridders

Oh my gosh I won? *ded*
I love all of them so much, but I'm gonna need to take Mr. Okapi and gift the ladies.

Rainbow spot is to PM
Golden paint is to Jojo.
Poor jojo, I've done that with mass signups before. I lost all the money I had.

toffeeca

Here are pick ups.

And I need names for Neo's giftys. :)

PonyMama

Busy busy
Just going to put baby for a nap then I will hunt for a name for my girl

*Squishes Neo*

Neocridders

toffeeca

Keilin Alyr

I think everyone's stalking the new Quinsta thread. I'm sure the Quin can share some attention with Pecora though. What's up? =)

Oh, don't forget to claim a Quin if you haven't yet, Toffee! I didn't see your name on the claimed list.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

Math

Keilin Alyr

*rubs the last bits of sleep out of her eyes* Just noticed you did claim a Quin actually. #119 was one I had my eye on, she sounds lovely. =)

But yes, shiny Pecora for a shiny new day. My husband got called into work, sadly, but Pecora always make a day better. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

I am in photoshop coloring up my owed things to orlaya peoples, but I can pop in and out

Neocridders

>:) i'm probably going to be gone a good chunk of today. But, mostly if I have my wonderful phone with me, it'll be like I'm not even gone. Ahhahha. I need a life. XD

toffeeca

What kind of events does everyone want to see? Premade stuff, semi custom stuff, custom stuff?

Math

Anything sounds good to me. :) I have to go in like 10 or 20 minutes though.

Keilin Alyr

I've been putzing with two full custom forms, but I'd like to actually pay for those. They're fairly complex.

Premade events are always fun, though if everyone's busy, a slower paced semi-custom/custom event could work in the background. =)

PonyMama

maybe a quick pick a door for those who are heading ut?

some longer runnign events to last all day

and then some random posted quick events (like customs and frankens)

toffeeca

Ok, I'll throw up a quick pick a door while I work on some longer stuff. :)

You may pick one door for yourself and gift one to someone else. You have to claim them in different posts. Not every door is a winner, but there a couple that are. :)

2 Neo (from PM)
3 Keilin Alyr (from Math)
4 Kadana (from Keilin Alyr)
7 PM (from Neo)
9 Math
12 PM
14 Neo
15 Keilyn Alyr

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

Math

9 for Math, and 3 for Keilin Alyr. :)

PonyMama

Keilin Alyr

And because she went to bed a while ago, 4 for Kadana.

toffeeca

Math, you need to post them in two separate posts

Math

Oh, okay. :)

Door 3 for Keilin Alyr :)

Math

toffeeca

Also, Neo should get her butt over here. I think that she will be disappointed if she misses out on some of today's other events. *ribbit*

Neocridders

Neocridders

Neocridders

toffeeca

Neocridders

Quote from: toffeeca on June 26, 2010, 01:56:42 PM
*Whistles innocently*
*Tackle glomps Toffeeca* I LOVE FROGs!
... How does toffeeca know I love frogs? Dude, I'm gonna take a picture of my room. I'll show you how many frogs I has.

Keilin Alyr

Thanks, Math. =)

And uh oh, I think you created a monster, Toffee. Or at least unleashed one. XD

Neocridders

PonyMama

*Pokes little red X*

Nope no picture showing

Keilin Alyr

Hee hee, everywhere frogs! Also, the Smoochy beanie baby in my stuffed animal hammock says hello. =)

toffeeca

That adorable Neo. :)

So what, your favorite kind of frogs everyone?

Neocridders

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 26, 2010, 02:10:18 PM
Hee hee, everywhere frogs! Also, the Smoochy beanie baby in my stuffed animal hammock says hello. =)

:) Hello Smoochy!

I've never had a smoochy beanie baby. I'm going to have to go on an ebay quest soon!

Neocridders

Fire bellied! >.>
And the strawberry spotted ones. I had one... but I can't find it. I think it was a rubber one with beans inside, it may have broke. I called him Sticky <3
I'll go look for a picture.
;)

Edit: Yeah, I know that's not the official name XD

It's like this one, only I think there was some red... see my first picture. I have a froggy that is red with black spots. Then take the legs of this one. I may be crazy. But I love froggies like this one!

PonyMama

I like most poison darts, they are colorful

Hahaha Neo I have a Fire Bellied Toad/frog (depends on what site you look at)

Keilin Alyr

I think if you're lucky you can find beanie babies in thrift stores, Neo. I've seen quite a few people unload huge collections, probably held on to them a little too long hoping for an investment opportunity. Which is silly. You get stuffed animals because you like them. =)

As for real frogs, this one is pretty cool:

http://www.redorbit.com/modules/reflib/article_images/45_65494938dac7079cf5f8b0dc141a0db7.jpg

Neocridders

I used to have two froggies. They were african water frogs. I paid about 20 bucks for them, traveled to hilton head to get them (just to know that they are five dollars at any wal-mart. Oh well)

Moe and Flo. Flo lived a while, Moe lived probably 5 years or more @.@
He passed away about a month ago. If you see my lupine lupsona, moe is on my head! :)

PonyMama

This is my toad
this is not the greatest picture, she had just come to me from another home and for the past 2 years she had been extremely mistreated, so she was very stressed, which is no longer the case
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v673/Toxicmama/Toxic2/P2070011.jpg

Math

Neocridders

Mmmmm. So much yummy toxic froggers. Love them all!

*Neocridders is gonna go chill out and find some lunch. I'll probably be away from computer after this. I'll hopefully have my phone on at good timings hahaha XD

I can't wait to see froggies though. * droooools upon*

Keilin Alyr

Heh, comparing photos, I think the one I linked is also a yellow banded. The colors look good on frogs, like an awesome lava lamp. =)

Victoria