Main Menu

{Pecora} Shiny New Thread!

Started by toffeeca, June 25, 2010, 03:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PonyMama

*head Desk*

I can't believe I missed that

PonyMama

ok Night Night Pecora people, my neck is killing me from sitting here hunting frogs today so I need some sleep time to relax

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

toffeeca

I just got home from a day at the fair. So nothing will be judged until tomorrow. Sorry for the delay guys.

toffeeca

I'm glad everyone got the pick a nose. It didn't have anything to do with frogs, I just couldn't think of anything that you could pick, and then nose came to mind. So we had a pick a nose. *shot*

Anyways, on to the results

Pick a door results:

1 Kadana
2 Neo (from PM)
3 Keilin Alyr (from Math)
4 Kadana (from Keilin Alyr)
5 Goddesss (from Kadana)
6 sera
7 PM (from Neo)
8 SeaCrest (gifted by Victoria) WINNER
9 Math WINNER
10 YLO (from springacres)
11 Victoria
12 PM
13 Springacres WINNER
14 Neo
15 Keilyn Alyr

Free Raffle results:
Congratulations SeaCrest!

LOL frog results:
Congratulations Neo!

Hide and Seek results:
Congratulations Keilin Alyr!

Gifting event results:
Only entry was for Neo, so congratulations Neo!

Guess the frog:
Random.org says congratulations Neo! Its a golden dart frog

Mine contests results:
Congratulations to the cool PM!

Pick a Nose:
Congratulations to springacres!

Name a frog:
Congratulations to PM. IHOP is adorable. :D

Make a frog:
Congratulations to Neo. That  frog was too cute.

Names, owners, and images to my inbox please.

Keilin Alyr

Congrats, everyone!  Mad rush to be the first to name their male frog mimic Kermit! XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

PonyMama

Yay for IHOP!

So many winners of the awesome prizes.  I will be sending names asap, although I am sure IHOP will get he same name and you knew that but will make sure to send it anyways so it doesn't get lost

Keilin Alyr

I hope the frog that was named IHOP was a pancake frog. It would make an already cool name that much more awesome. =)

Neocridders

Yay!! Hehe :) Thank you to whoever saidI shluld get the frog! That one was my favorite.

PonyMama

Who knows, but it was from a site from names kids have picked for their frogs, so I am guessing it was just a frog they had and the kid though he hops, so how about I Hop, or IHOP

Either way too cute

Keilin Alyr

Yup, I figured that out, and it is very cute. Of course, the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that was "who eats their pet frog?" What can I say, I'm slow. XD

springacres

Wow, my first two?  *squee* And congrats to all the other winners as well!

Keilin Alyr

Aww, those were your first? =) Congrats and welcome to the madness! Trust me, they won't be your last. XD

springacres

And I already have a name for that purple and tan girl
http://pecora.lasolistia.com/Premades/203.png
Name: Unlucky Number
Owner: springacres

YourLoveOnly

I missed a lot of fun stuff this weekend! Congrats everyone on all the pretties <3

Neocridders

*squishes pecora* -GIR voice- I loooove you.

toffeeca

I have got a bunch of certing to catch up on, but after finishing two essays the past two nights I want to do something fun. Anyone around for some franken or semi customs? Or other stuff if anyone has any suggestions or requests.

Goddesss

Math

toffeeca

Ok, first to post a pirate mouse will get a semi custom. :D

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

PonyMama

Wow people can upload pics so quickly
My computer had some issues with photobucket

toffeeca

They both work Keilin. PM the form please.

PM, you can also send a form to me, since you were the first non hotlinked, but I don't want to punish anyone since I didn't say it in the rules. :)

PonyMama

and here I thought we had to host them ourselves.  Well that is how everyone was so speedy
I am a bonehead

Congrast Keilin

Keilin Alyr

Thanks, Toffee. =)

Give me a second to try and think, otherwise I'm liable to ask for some sort of nasty boogerish-green Pecora. My sinuses and nasal passages are trying to kill me. XD

EDIT: Yikes, didn't really think of that. Usually I try to delete the images references after the event's over, though I notice I've forgotten to do so as of late. I'm willing to concede the custom to you, since you're considerate enough to think of the poor host's bandwidth. =)

toffeeca

I edited for my fail. We have two winners :D

So first to post a non hotlinked dog with a cone gets a semi custom.

Keilin Alyr

Sorry about that, Toffee. I fail. XD

Also, there are some funny pictures matching those requirements. Just Googled them. =)

PonyMama

No Keilin it's ok, Thanks Toffeeca, Just used to that rule and didn't realize you hadn't added it, my dumb not anyone elses

Keilin Alyr

That's one of the photos that made me chuckle. Poor annoyed dog. =)

toffeeca

Poor puppies. My little shih tzu Toffee just had to have eye surgery so she is currently in the cone. And form from Math please. :)

toffeeca

How about the first to post a one eyed one horned flying purple people eater. Semi custom for them.

PonyMama

toffeeca

So cute. :D Another form from PM

PonyMama

I will fill out the form then go watch percy jackson

toffeeca

Do we hare any non-owners around?

XLostxDestinyX

toffeeca

Well then we better fix that. First non owner to send a semi custom gets it made. :D

toffeeca

Ok, I lied about certing. I got it all finished. :D Also the auction ended a couple days ago >.> So congratulations Kadana! If you see this then feel free to PM me, otherwise I will be PMing you shortly. :D

Keilin Alyr

Aww, pretty little girl. I like the soft cream patch on her face. =)

And I didn't realize this when I requested the colors, but she looks like she could be Bandit's mother. It's adorable. XD

toffeeca

Also, I would just like to take this moment to brag about two Pecora that I stole >.> Ok, I only stole one, the other was made for me by my boyfriend. :)

<-----------stole from One that PM made

Orange is my favorite color, green is his, both our names start with C. :D

Keilin Alyr

Whoa, I would have stolen Sparky in a heartbeat as well. I love that design and those colors. Also, Meteoro is so sweet. Absolutely love the meaning behind his design. =)

jojo

woah! they are totally beautiful, I love the sparkly designs on Sparky's horns! And the idea behind Metero is just way cute XD

Oh Toffeeca, I think one of mine got lost and didn't get certed XD; The golden paint one that was with Mr. Okapi and the rainbow spotted one: http://pecora.lasolistia.com/Premades/200.png
Or you might just be working on it now and I'm being impatient. Or it's in the thread and I missed it. If that is the case, please chastise me XD;

toffeeca

Nope, it waws my mistake Jojo, thanks for telling me. It got looked over between the contest PMs.

Also, we have a new first Pecora. Congratulations XLostxDestinyX

Keilin Alyr

Whoa, she looks spiffy. Almost ghost-like actually. =)

The main body features tend to become lost when the primary coloration is black though. Is it possible to choose a lighter shade of black from the main outline when it's used in large amounts, to preserve the finer features and shading?

PonyMama

Oh you stole the green one.  I feel honored.

I like the other one too, very pretty meld of colors and meaning behind it

YourLoveOnly

I don't see my pick-ups anywhere and I did PM to get Panda and Seekrit certed.

XLostxDestinyX

Thank you so much for my first! Shes a lufflie one! :D