News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jaeman Prophecy -Rehoming Events- All-Night Franken pg5!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 19, 2010, 06:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YourLoveOnly

Still not guessed! Keep trying <3

Orb Hunt indeed has one pretty Blessed left, so go get him! ;)

The temperature over here is much higher than anyone could be comfortable with, so I may be a little slow to get things done XD Premades and/or items will be posted sometime today :P

And SeaCrest I promise I will try to get back into the RP >.> I just really lack inspiration XD Maybe you could introduce one of your new horses first? I thought you were planning on doing that? ^^ Anyone else feel free to join us! RP is defenitely something that will be rewarded and you can also get out of season breedings <3

YourLoveOnly

Aaand finally, pick-ups. Echowing, I really liked your suggestion so you get a Horned instead of a Common.

Harpy:
Stallion

SweetCaroline:
Mare

Echowing:
Mare

Names from everyone, please!

Echowing

Yay, thank you!  :D   I'd like to name her Danika please  ;D

YourLoveOnly

Certed :)

Is no one else gonna try for the Orb Hunt? I believe jojo was working on it? If everyone has given up, please let me know so I can think of a new event =o I really wanna grow the foals from breeding season so I need to make sure these events finish.

Animal Crossing game is also still going, keep guessing!

Harpy

Yay, I think I shall name him Bespottled.  xD

Sunchaser

pehaps you could narrow the pages down for the animal crossing game? otherwise it could take forever

YourLoveOnly

Well there are only 4 pages and I have already changed it to one of my favorite 3 so I can't really narrow down the pages. I've also just counted, 31 characters have been guessed already which is almost an entire page already. I personally think doesn't help because a lot of characters from this page have already been guessed but yea.. If you really want to know: The characters I am looking for are not among "Page 1 - Agent S to Copper"

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

XD See that wasn't hard. You got it!

Peanut is one of my favourite characters. Funny, because I hate pink. She's my second fave. My absolute favourite is Kitt, the other one in my top three was Queenie. Top 5 would have also included Vesta and Olivia, but because Olivia had already been guessed once I made the game easier I made it top 3 and not top 5.

Sunchaser, name for your new girl? ^^

Sunchaser

lol umm i must think <.< I was just trying to narrow it down for others i myself dont usually do pink lol. so i must think of a name o.o

YourLoveOnly

You could always gift her away if you want to :)
I think people that also guessed in this thread would be people that are interested in her as well.

Sunchaser

yeah i was going to ask if perhaps who wanted her and why <.< Would that be okay >.> from those that guessed that is

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay! *cheers Sunchaser on* You can do it!

Now if jojo and you both complete it that would mean this event is all done and foals can grow :D

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

XD I know.

.. I warn you, I have far more posts than pets :P

jojo

My eyeballs definitely know it! They are currently working up the courage to try and find that last little orb XD

Sunchaser

lol floof told me to pick him up from work im back now and looking once more

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser completed the orb hunt! Please post the Jaemo of your choice along with a name.

Sunchaser

name:FireBringer

<.< *noms on* i hate you by the way lol you have to many posts! i went through all of them every page to find all the orbs o.o

*snuggls* eh i still want foals from you *giggles*

jojo

Congrats Sunchaser!

Haha... the one from the orb hunt that's left is the one that I wanted from the beginning XD It's like it was meant to be. *shuffles through YLOs posts*

YourLoveOnly

*cheers* You're gonna make it jojo, I know it!

Pick-ups:

YourLoveOnly

Jojo won the Orb Hunt too!

That officially wraps things up. Once Sun decide what to do with her Jaemo I'll get both that one and Jojo's certed and you can expect a thread with grown foals soon after that <3

jojo

*Jojo runs in and rolls around the ground. She then lays on her back with her fists in the air and yells "Wooooooooo!"*

*hugs Jaemo*

Name: Sakura
owner: Jojo

XD

Keilin Alyr

Congrats on your well-deserved Blessed, Jojo! How are your eyes feeling? XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

jojo

Thanks! My eyeballs say they want to not work for the rest of the day. XD But they like their new Jaemo friend :)

Sunchaser

If everyone that guessed in the animal cross game post a name and why you wanted that Jaeman ill put you in random org and gift him to one of you please and thank you

YourLoveOnly

YLO is bored! Who wants to play Franken?
I wanna get some more Ponee out there ^^

SeaCrest

Interested but busy. Will be leaving in 5 minutes D: I wanna see pretty Ponee when I get back, okay guys?

YourLoveOnly

If no one shows up there will be no pretty Ponee xD

I'll be on for 2 more hours, then leaving for 2 hours, then back again. So we can play for quite a bit if people show up. Might do other fun giveaways too ^^

SeaCrest

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 30, 2010, 01:21:11 PM
If no one shows up there will be no pretty Ponee xD

I'll be on for 2 more hours, then leaving for 2 hours, then back again. So we can play for quite a bit if people show up. Might do other fun giveaways too ^^

*bouncebounce* I vow to get in somehow! *Sadface* No pretty Ponee? *bribes people to come play*

ROFL

I should be back in a couple hours...*plots*

YourLoveOnly

I shall be back then too so I'm sure we can play tonight ^^
If no one shows up we'll play together, I promise :P

Buuut I shall start in case someone shows up.

Gender for Franken Ponee?

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Yaaay you got to play =3

Body color?

Rules: No answering twice in a row, unless 10 minutes pass then it's free for everyone.
If no one shows up for over an hour you might even get a custom this way XD

SeaCrest

Bah. *creepy voice* I vill be back!

ROFL That is awesome ;)

YourLoveOnly

Rules: Hexcodes are allowed. No answering twice in a row, unless 10 minutes pass then it's free for everyone. If no one shows up for over an hour you might even get a custom this way XD

Mane/Tail Color? (could be a different color for each if you want)

Gender - Stallion (SeaCrest)
Body Color - Red (Echowing)

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Rules: Hexcodes are allowed. No answering twice in a row, unless 10 minutes pass then it's free for everyone. If no one shows up for over an hour you might even get a custom this way XD

Hoof color(s)? (hooves can all be different, so between 1 and 4 colors)

Mane/Tail Color - White (Keilin Alyr)

Echowing

YourLoveOnly

Marking?

Hooves - red, white and blue (Echowing)

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Marking color?

Hooves - red, white and blue (Echowing)
Marking - Flames (Sunchaser109)

jojo

YourLoveOnly

That's it! I'll try to get him done tonight, but I'm really tired and it's midnight already so it will probably be tomorrow. I didn't expect it to take so long O.o

Aaaand DONE!

Aaaaand random.org says:
Quote1.Marking - Flames (Sunchaser109)
2.Hooves - red, white and blue (Echowing)
3.Gender - Stallion (SeaCrest)
4.Marking color - Gold (jojo080889)
5.Mane/Tail Color - White (Keilin Alyr)
6.Body Color - Red (Echowing)
Congratulations Sunchaser! A name for your boy?

YourLoveOnly

Special Franken Game!
This is a game you guys can play among yourselves while I sleep XD I'll be back between 3.00 and 4.00 secundi time. In the morning I will finish all Frankens that you guys created, no matter how many that is O.o
They will be Ponee only, no Jaemo.

Question List - do include instructions in parantheses when asking questions!
* Eye color
* Hooves (can all be different, so between 1 and 4 colors)
* Mane/tail color (you can pick a different color for mane and tail)
* Hair Marking (none/gradient/tips/Mstripe)
* Hair Marking color
* Body Marking
* Body Marking color

Here's how it works:
- First person picks the gender for the Ponee, then asks another question on the list (can be in random order)
- Second person answers the current questions, then asks the next question.
- This continues until all questions from the list have been asked.
Then someone starts with Gender and you all play again!

Rules:
- No answering a question you asked yourself
- Answer like this: Question - Answer (Person who answered) Example: Gender - Stallion (SeaCrest)
- Questions can be in random order, but Gender must always be the first and you cannot ask the same question multiple times (so no picking 4 of 5 markings >.>)
- Person to answer the last question must post the entire list of questions in bold and red so I don't miss it.

You can keep copying the list of previous answers when you answer a question, but it's not neccessary, it's just nice so the last person doesn't have to dig through several posts to get all the answers.

SeaCrest

QuoteCurrent Stats:
* Body color: None (None)
* Eye color: None (None)
* Hooves (can all be different, so between 1 and 4 colors): None (None)
* Mane/tail color (you can pick a different color for mane and tail): None (None)
* Hair Marking (none/gradient/tips/Mstripe): None (None)
* Hair Marking color: None (None)
* Body Marking: None (None)
* Body Marking color: None (None)

Gender for this Ponee?

For the next poster:

[quote][color=red][b]Current Stats:
* Gender: Put specified gender here (Put username of specifier here)
* Mane/tail color (you can pick a different color for mane and tail): None (None)
* Body Marking color: None (None)[/b][/color][/quote]

Crowflux

QuoteCurrent Stats:

Eye color?

For the next poster:

SeaCrest

QuoteCurrent Stats:
* Eye color: Navy Blue (SeaCrest)

Body color?

For the next poster:

* Eye color: Navy Blue (SeaCrest)