News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jaeman Prophecy -Rehoming Events- All-Night Franken pg5!

Started by YourLoveOnly, June 19, 2010, 06:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

- Would you be interested in a RP event? yup yup yup :)
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) Story writing contests are always cool. I also like the photo scavenger hunt things like those in the Pecora thread. Hmm... maybe some sort of word game, or a game where every response has to be a limerick? XD
I actually thought the Orb Hunt was a really cool idea, but it is very hard XD
Ooh, maybe a scavenger hunt on the internet -- you have to find a certain image by googling? I don't know XD; I guess you'd have to make sure the images stay up, which might not be worth the trouble.
- What colors do you like? I like bright, light colors~ Whites, pastels, radiant colors :3
- What colors do you dislike? I don't like dark colors very much, esp dark blues and black.

Keilin Alyr

- Would you be interested in a RP event? Definitely.
- What other event would you suggest? I had fun with the orb hunt, but I think my eyes would rebel if you held another one. XD
Maybe an ongoing story, where the next to participate writes a few sentences or a small paragraph building on the plot the previous person told. It's really fun to build crazy cliff-hangers for the next person. Photo hunt contests are fun as well.  
- What colors do you like? Silver, gray, red, all shades of blue, white, all pastels (especially paired with black or white), warm colors together or with white, gray paired with red and dark blue.
- What colors do you dislike? Yellow with purple. Orange with green. Red, white, and blue together on most creatures, except in unusual circumstances. I have no clue why, since they're among my favorite colors separately.

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

Animal Crossing game and Orb Hunt are still going too! Just in case people missed that :)

Time for rewards!

springacres:
Mare

SeaCrest:
Mare

jojo080889:
Stallion

Keilin:
Stallion

Names from everyone, please. And it looks like I'll be plotting a RP event for you guys ;)

springacres

Ooh, she's lovely!  Name her Cha'risa please and thank you :)

Keilin Alyr

Oh wow, he looks like a pastel Starlite. How cute is that? =D

My first instinct is to name him Starshimmer or Starsparkle, but the poor thing would probably want to die of embarrassment if I did. XD Maybe Starbright though. That's respectable enough while still playing on the Starlite theme. Yeah, I'd like to name him Starbright. =)

I also realized while debating names that wouldn't make my poor stallion refuse all social contact that if I found the right Winged mare, I could try to breed a Starshine mimic:

I now need to find this mare. Must have Starshine foal. =D

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

YourLoveOnly

You mean like him? XD We had a cartoon event a while back.

It also included some Disney horses and Hudson Horstachio from Vivã Pinata :)

Will work on certings asap, Netherlands are playing a world cup match right now so I'm disctracted ;)

Keilin Alyr

Yup, a bit like him, and he looks great in Jaemo form. Rainbow Brite used to be one of my favorite shows growing up, so I'm glad to see Starlite has a mimic. =D

Heh, go watch the World Cup, YLO, we'll still be here. =) And good luck to your team too! Last I saw the Netherlands was doing pretty well.

YourLoveOnly

They kinda are, but I want them to lose this time because they'll advance to the next round anyway and knowing them if they win again they'll get real cocky and then lose big time the next match when it actually matters >.>

Halftime is good. *gets more food and drinks and certs Jaemo* Done! ^^

I just noticed.. He looks quite nice with your mare too XD

SeaCrest

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

jojo

Name him Skywinter please :) He's so cute, thank you!

The world cup certainly is fun XD I've been getting up at 4:30 in the mornings to catch Korea's games live, and while I was visiting home it was fun yelling and freaking out at the TV so early in the morning with my mom and sisters.

Sunchaser

where can we find the list of names to guess from?

also as for a name o.o you are making it hard lol lets call him B'fir

jojo

I believe there's a link on the front page under the Animal Crossing event that goes to a list of all the character's names :)

Keilin Alyr

You're keeping track of Korea too, Jojo? =) My mother's Korean, so occasionally I'll catch the World Cup when I'm at my parents', and my sister was a bit upset when she heard that Korea had lost a game. We don't have cable here, otherwise I'd keep track at home too.

And YLO, I did notice he looked really pretty alongside Phoebe. Now I wonder what their potential foals might look like. XD

jojo

Oh, that's cool! Yup, I'm korean so I keep track of the team XD Unfortunately I know almost nothing about soccer, so I depend on the commentators to tell me what I should know, haha.

By the way, you can watch games live online at espn3.com, which is how I've been keeping up with it :)

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

SeaCrest

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 24, 2010, 03:43:56 PM
You're keeping track of Korea too, Jojo? =) My mother's Korean, so occasionally I'll catch the World Cup when I'm at my parents', and my sister was a bit upset when she heard that Korea had lost a game. We don't have cable here, otherwise I'd keep track at home too.

And YLO, I did notice he looked really pretty alongside Phoebe. Now I wonder what their potential foals might look like. XD

*sneaks in and steals Phoebe and Starbright* Pretty foalies! No, seriously, I bet the babies will look awesome!

YourLoveOnly

Sunchaser

*prods YLO with bribes of unilupes for a baby out of siurin and hope* <.<

YourLoveOnly

I really don't need to get very involved in more adoptables right now XD But I might need some more inking soon, I will PM you when I get stuff figured out. :)

Keilin Alyr

SeaCrest: No stealing the pretties! XD I may have to see what these potential pastel foals will look like when the next breeding season rolls around. I'm too curious now. =)

Jojo: I'm only half-Korean, but it seems we still have even more in common. Crazy small world. XD Thanks for the link info too, by the by. I'll admit, the extent of my knowledge of soccer is that a bunch of guys will do crazy things to get the ball into the goal without using their hands, but I'd like to watch when I can find the time.

Sunchaser

SeaCrest

Quote from: Keilin Alyr on June 24, 2010, 04:16:21 PM
SeaCrest: No stealing the pretties! XD I may have to see what these potential pastel foals will look like when the next breeding season rolls around. I'm too curious now. =)

Jojo: I'm only half-Korean, but it seems we still have even more in common. Crazy small world. XD Thanks for the link info too, by the by. I'll admit, the extent of my knowledge of soccer is that a bunch of guys will do crazy things to get the ball into the goal without using their hands, but I'd like to watch when I can find the time.

D: I wanna see NOW! XD I'm sure they'll look lovely ;)

YourLoveOnly

You should RP a whole lot then XD By the way, self RP also counts. Basically a RP you do on your own. This includes fanfiction and diaries. I kept a diary for each of my horses back on gaia and I also wrote several stories on how my horses met etcetera. You can do that as a RP or just as a regular story, whichever has your preference :) I think stories and diaries would belong in the Cafe section.

If there's a lot of interest in RP please speak up and I shall make a forum for The Jaeman Prophecy so it's easier to organize everything.

SeaCrest

*bounce* Awesome! So a diary would count? Haha, I'm gonna make Blaze keep a diary!

"You most certainly will not!"

"Just you watch!"

XD

YourLoveOnly

Yes that counts. You must use new RPs for every breeding you submit, so after submitting a request make a post pretending your old diary was full and you're now starting a new one or something like that. No need to create multiple topics, just make it obvious where the old one ends and the new one begins. I used it for Lynxe to write about how she and Baylor met, how she felt about him and their dates and fights etcetera. Like the diary of a typical teenage girl XD

Keilin Alyr

Heh, I remember when I used to roleplay on forums fairly regularly, but roleplaying multiple characters would usually be discouraged, and roleplaying among your own characters even more so, supposedly because it looks self-indulgent if taken too far. The only thing worse would be playing a rampaging god-mode Mary Sue. XD

I'll have to see if I can shake the old mindset, maybe write up little fanfic-style blurbs about Starbright and Phoebe. I've never been good at writing IC journals, but I can do short stories. =)

YourLoveOnly

On gaia Jaemo could only breed when you RPed and there were only 4 of us who actually took the effort to RP. It took 3 closed RPs to breed and with so few people it would have taken forever :P I had permafoal triplets there that had entire adventures together XD

Active writers/RPers also have a chance at finding items and new pets :)

Someone should totally come join our RP, we could use some help right about now XD

SeaCrest

Quote from: YourLoveOnly on June 24, 2010, 05:08:44 PM
On gaia Jaemo could only breed when you RPed and there were only 4 of us who actually took the effort to RP. It took 3 closed RPs to breed and with so few people it would have taken forever :P I had permafoal triplets there that had entire adventures together XD

Active writers/RPers also have a chance at finding items and new pets :)

Someone should totally come join our RP, we could use some help right about now XD

*pokes YLO* As soon as you have Sacagawea and Verde certed, I'll be RPing them and Dawn.

SeaCrest

YourLoveOnly

Not Dr. Shrunk

Although he is one awesome character XD

Sunchaser

YourLoveOnly

Harpy

Ruby?  Or has she been suggested already? *too lazy and tired to read through*

Also:
- Would you be interested in a RP event?  Sure, I'd try to join in.
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) Write a story, Trivia, where points determine what sort of prize you get.
- What colors do you like? Black, blue, red and cream.
- What colors do you dislike? mud colours, olive green, really bright/clashing colours

SeaCrest

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SeaCrest

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SeaCrest

SweetCaroline

Please fill out the following survey:
- Would you be interested in a RP event? Yes
- What other event would you suggest (see guidelines posted above) Scavenger event, like hunting for things on your account.
- What colors do you like? red, black, silver, blue
- What colors do you dislike? yellow & neon colors
~SC~

YourLoveOnly

Will color premades once I am home on Monday, I am away all weekend. I thought I would have some online time, but it's been a lot busier than I expected.. Sorry everyone <3

Not any of those. Keep guessing!

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Echowing

- Would you be interested in a RP event?
Sure
- What other event would you suggest
Ermm, multiple events where the person who won the most at the end wins overall. That way you could make events in different areas of skill like art/writing/RP/trivia/etc. You could award 1, 2 and 3 points for the top winners of each or something... (Dunno really but throwing out ideas)
- What colors do you like?
Green, Dark blue and purple, Silver, Red, Gold, Black, white, grey
- What colors do you dislike?
Pink, lavender, light blue, pastel/pale colors, brown

:)

SeaCrest

Blathers!

BTW, you guys know the Orb Hunt is still going on, right? *pokes pretty Blessed*

Keilin Alyr

Suffer with us. You know you want to. XD

Nah, it's actually fun. And the Blessed are pretty, yes they are. =)