{The Kennel} June Competitions

Started by TheKennel, June 06, 2010, 10:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goddesss

Goddesss

TheKennel

*keeps going*

Nom!

The first competing dog owner to post My dog _________ is hungry! gets the bowl <3

Remember, bolding counts, and your dog must be entered to get the bonus!

Blondie_63

Keilin Alyr

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

TheKennel

Nom!

The first competing dog owner to post My dog _________ is hungry! gets the bowl <3

PonyMama

Keilin Alyr

Heh, just got up from napping off a bad cold. I don't think I can keep up with this. XD

No longer has zombie eyeballs. May still have a craving for brains, as there's no intelligence or sanity left in hers. XD

TheKennel

Nom!

Blondie_63

TheKennel

Nom!

Keilin Alyr

PonyMama

TheKennel

Nom!

Keilin Alyr

Keilin Alyr

And back to bed for Keilin. That was fun though. XD

Goddesss

TheKennel

Nom!

sera

TheKennel

Nom!

sera

TheKennel

Nom!

kasatsu

kasatsu

*has a headache and is slow*

Ack, I just noticed I misspelt her name, it's an "i" at the end not a 'y' ^  ^;;;;; Will that still count?

*reposts just in case*

My dog Roxi is hungry!

TheKennel

As long as I can find her when I go to add her points, it's fine - just posting that you misspelled is fine

Nom!

PonyMama

TheKennel

Nom!

kasatsu

TheKennel

2 left!

Nom!

SweetCaroline

Looks like they've all gone or already gotten their quota.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

Can I ask you a question here or should I send in pm?
~SC~

TheKennel

Go ahead and ask here

Hmmm, maybe I should leave these last two open over night?

SweetCaroline

What would make the dog pics turn to red x's when posted on the dog account? And how do I fix it? Don't want to move them all over if they can't be seen.
~SC~

TheKennel

Okay, I think I will let these two slots sit over night.

the usual rules for the long term grab apply

at least 15 minutes between grabs, if no one else is here.  since there are only two left, we won't need the 4 people inbetween, of course, and it is still 2 per person, so no one who has already grabbed can try for these.

My dog __________ is hungry!

I'll run the comp tomorrow, as I am not going to be up for a lot longer tonight. :D

SweetCaroline

You could leave them overnight incase someone just couldn't get on tonight for some reason. Everyone that was here got their 2 bowls or I would of suggested giving to whom ever was short on one.
~SC~

TheKennel

for Butterscotch and Nevaeh?  It looks like you may have copied the wrong url for their pics

I checked the properties for them, and one looks like it is a page address, and the other is a pedigree address.  Make sure the address in the pic's link ends in .png or .jpg or .gif when you paste it in

Ryuukokoro

*slips in* Wheeee

My dog Sky Bridge is hungry!

SweetCaroline

I thought we were suppose to post the pets page, are we suppose to post the properties instead?
~SC~

Goddesss

SweetCaroline right click over the image of you dog.  Then choose copy image location.  That is the link you use.

SweetCaroline

~SC~

springacres

*hopes she's not too late* My dog Harold is hungry!

Lectral

Ooo, the last two bowls have been grabbed!

Much sooner than I expected, though I think I will still wait until morning to run the comp.  It is getting too late for me to get it done before bed

I will leave the comp open for entries overnight though - entries are a little lean this week O.o

springacres

They are?  Hmm, might have to add a few dogs that don't specialize in stamina then...*ponders*

Lectral

Make sure Sky Bridge is in there, Ryuu - I'm sure you probably have by now, but when I checked before the grab, none of yours were in there yet XD

SweetCaroline

How do you tell what your dogs specialize in? And can't fix Nevaeh's pic for 30 days it seems. Hope I don't forget how by then.
~SC~

SweetCaroline

You have a good rest Lectral. Maybe I'll enter more dogs in before morning. Limit is 10 right?
~SC~

Ryuukokoro

Yeh I forgot to sign up this week lol. They're all in there now. ^^

Lectral

I can fix Nevaeh's pic for you tomorrow :)

Yep, limit is 10

SweetCaroline

~SC~

Lectral

Apologies for the delay!  Had a big storm and the power was out most of Monday and Tuesday O.o

We are supposed to get more storms this week, so I will try to get the comp run before we have another power outage.  I do have a few things to do around the house before that, though, so it may be a little bit.  I will do my best to get it done today!

*glares at internet*