News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ Spring Songbirds Part II

Started by Ryuukokoro, June 06, 2010, 09:37:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

o/` Let's sing a gay little spring song!
Just like the bird on the wing.
Things always seen right
When you're chipper and bright! o/`

Ryuukokoro

Bunting Pick-a-door

This Painted Bunting mimic is a shy Okibi. He's hiding behind one of these ten doors. Choosing a door is free, and there might be some other goodies behind some of the other doors too! Post in lime green to claim a door.

Doors:
1. toffeeca
2. Willow
3. indigowulf
4. BabyKittenCandy
5. kasatsu
6. sera
7. YourLoveOnly
8. Goddesss
9. PonyMama

Ryuukokoro

Sun Conure Random Draw WINNER - Goddesss

An adorable sun conure mimic has come forth! We'll do a longer event to home him since the other events today are time-related. To be put into a free raffle to take him home, post an event you would like see held for the Okibi, in purple. It can be any kind of adoptable event you can think of! And you can repeat what other people have said, it doesn't have to be unique. I'm trying to see what people are most interested in for our next event. :3

Entries:
1. Willow
2. YourLoveOnly
3. indigowulf
4. toffeeca
5. Goddesss
6. sera
7. Sunchaser109
8. kasatsu
9. BabyKittenCandy
10. Leafy
11. Angella
12. Kadana
13. SeaCrest
14. springacres

Draw Ends: Jun 09 14:00:00

Ryuukokoro

Speed Game WINNER - TOFFEECA

Speed is the key with this event! To take home this Okibi, you simply must be the first person to post what bird this Okibi is mimicking. You may guess once every ten minutes. Your answer must be the specific species, not the general. The answer is three words and fits this style: ___-___ _______

YourLoveOnly

PonyMama

indigowulf

Willow

PonyMama

and I didn't have to fight you for door 9 this time ryuu XD

BabyKittenCandy

Ryuukokoro

Haha I would have gone for door 10 but I forgot to include it on the list, PM! XD By the time I realized it, I decided to leave it off. So only 9 doors today!

Willow

I'd love to see some franken okibi :)

~Willow

YourLoveOnly

I'd like to see a small adventure RP game type of thing.

indigowulf

Something I thought of, that Im gonna try for myself when I can get my focus, is PG version of spin the bottle. Its kinda like musical chairs- people sign up to play a round, and then "sit in a circle". You start it off by spinning it to a person who's playing. Whoever the bottle lands on, you get to tickle them mercilessly. They then have (insert time limit) to spin the bottle themselves and pick a person that is playing (pretend the bottle landed on them, rp kinda game sorta) then they get to tickle that person, and that person has (time) to spin and tickle, and so on.

Each time someone fails to respond in time, they are removed from the round. Last person standing wins. If 2 or 3 people are left and not slowing at all, shorten the timer, and keep shortening it, then start adding silly rules, like they must announce they are using a feather or a string or whatever you posted for thier next round of spins.. anything to make it silly and fun and more likely someone will mess up so someone can win (kinda like adding simon says to it, if nobody is late spinning for  a while)

Ryuukokoro

Aww, that's a really cute game, indigowulf! Sounds like fun!

toffeeca

toffeeca

Door 1

I would love to see some trivia games or a search type game. Similar to the games on PI (there is a [whatever] hidden on one of my ponies, or presentation, or whatever)

YourLoveOnly

I think you got it.. I totally forgot to check back.
I'll stalk you if you win, it's one of my favorite birds <3

Ryuukokoro

toffeeca gets him! Please post a name and I'll get him certed when the other events are over. ^_^

Bwa ha, Ryuu is evil and slipped the game in without announcing to see who would find it first. >:3

toffeeca

Can I name him Reuben please? I was scared that I was skipping over a starting time or something. It had been two hours and no one had posted anything, so I read through the whole thread a couple times to see what I was missing :)

Goddesss

Goddesss

On a sun conure.  I need I need.

Customs

sera

sera

Flatsale!

Though i like most of the other events suggested as well. ^^

Willow

kasatsu

Sunchaser

kasatsu

Ku's going to guess Red-throated Parakeets or Red-throated Conures

(same bird just the two different names it goes by)

Sunchaser

I would love to see a hotpotato game or a shell game where you move the shells and its one of the three but it keeps moving

sera

Guess the bird has already been guessed, i think. . . ^^

kasatsu

Ryuukokoro

Yes sorry guys, the speed game is over, I've marked the top post so people can tell at a glance now. ^^

*Ryuu is amused everyone wants different events, haha*

Now! It's time to open those doors!

Willow

BabyKittenCandy

BKC would like to see sg customs maybe ^^

Leafy

Ryuukokoro

Doors:

1. empty :(
2. Prize - choice of Foxfire
3. Prize - choice of Foxfire
4. Prize - Painted Bunting
5. empty :(
6. empty :(
7. Prize - choice of Foxfire
8. empty :(
9. empty :(

Congrats to BabyKittenCandy for finding the Bunting, and to Willow and indigowulf and YLO for finding Foxfires! Let me know which color you want and it'll be put in your inventory. :)

Angella

Congrats BabyKittencandy! The Bunting is so cute!

Raffle!

Willow

Ryuukokoro

*pimps out the website for Foxfire infos, haha*

The website needs a bit of updating, but the Foxfire info is still all good

http://okibicaballi.webs.com/items.htm

Willow

Oooh, can I have a green one please :D
<3
~Willow

YourLoveOnly

I'd like a purple firefox, please <3
And if that's not allowed then a green one is fine ^^

Ryuukokoro

One green for Willow and purple for YLO! No problem!

They'll be put in your inventories when the last event here is over, since I'm having someone else do all my uploading for me I try to do a bunch at once to save her work. *shakes fist at photobucket hating her comp*

YourLoveOnly

Ryuu I wanted to turn in my green firefox, but the form is different than the PI generator and I'm not sure how to make the s-gene I want work. I wanted Qstripes but that uses 4 colors: hair, hair2, extra and extra 2. But only hair1 and extra 2 are on the form. Should I add some more options or do you have another idea?

BabyKittenCandy

*looks for jaw*

For real??  Wow!!! Thank-you so much! Now to think of another name ^^

Ryuukokoro

Hhmm... *pops over to PI to see what Qstripes is*

0_0 Whoa that's neat!!

Yes you can add hair2 and another extra slot to the Green Foxfire form. ^_^ And you'll have the first Okibi with Qstripes!

YourLoveOnly

Yaaaay!

.. It's the only reason I'm going back to PI, I neeeed s-gene projects. I've missed s-gene projects!
Hmm, I should start using this adoptable for that so I can ignore PI forever XD

Kadana Sorano

Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

indigowulf

SeaCrest

Some sort of game. Maybe a story-writing or raffle game? I like free games XD With unlimited slots/opportunities.

springacres

A CYO of some sort, with GIMP-friendly lineart.