News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Faerie Rings || New Adoptable || Gaging Interest

Started by Tobyana, May 27, 2010, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobyana

So.  Originally I made this adoptable for PI.  Before I really investigated this site too much.  But.  I don't really want to do intros right now, so I'm thinking I will open them here.

But I'd like to know how many people would be interested in them (for one) and how much I should price these at (for two).

Opinions, critiques?  I'm still refining these a little...

The girl in the second image is a little thin.  The template has been refined since that one was uploaded, so disregard the thinner design.

TRIAL CUSTOM SLOTS
[/b]
This is a trial thing.  I am opening TWO custom slots.  
Any and all edits that you may or may not want.  So you can add dragon wings, a tail, whatever.  Don't care.  
However.  All edits that are put into your custom WILL be used many many times in the future.  This is my way of letting you guys choose the first couple of hairstyles/clothing/mutations that you want to see happen often on this adoptable.  So if you want something unique to you, I'd suggest waiting ^.^
Price:  Here is the weird trial thing.  You guys get to decide how much you want to pay me for this.  Please be fair and try and pay me what you actually think this is worth.  However, since I don't really know the money system right now, you could easily short change me at the moment and I won't know for a month or two.  But, keep in mind, in a month or two I WILL know, and...  Yeah...  Be nice to me please?

Slots are first come first serve ^.^

Slots Available:
1. Indigo

sera

This thread should probably be in Help Booths. ^^

i'm not actually tremendously interested in most human-based adoptables, be they fairies or pixies or just plain people.  ^^;; 

Tobyana

You could very well be right.  New here.  Lol.  I was thinking of taking commissions for these on this thread, and possibly handing some out, depending on interest, but I was asking for a price check first because I have no clue what these should go for ^.^

and thanks for your honesty ^.^  I know that humanoid adoptables tend to be less popular.

Goddesss

Thats funny because I actually think there are not enough humanoid adoptables.

I like these.  I would like to see some different shaped ones like not so skinny too.

As far as pricing I am not sure.  Maybe start out at 25k.  I am not sure what kinds of options they have like wings or more clothes or what not.

Tobyana

right now all I have is what you see there.  However, I DO plan on having different sized women, men, hairstyles, facial expressions, poses, and outfits ^.^  I just have her done so far ^.^

Midnight Phantom

I am with goddess I don't see to many humanoid ones either  and these are interesting  ^.^  if they also come wit mutation such as wings?

Goddesss

YourLoveOnly

Once you work on some variety (or open up customs where people can ask for new bodyshapes/hairstyles/clothes/wings/whatever) I would love to see these here :)

indigowulf

I think secundi is much more accepting of humanoid adoptables then PI tends to be. I think here, we collect what we like, what is fun, what is interactive, ect. instead of what the masses tell us we should collect.

I like them :) I couldnt price anything USD for you, and according to others I guess high on SG, so Ill leave pricing suggestions to others.

Tobyana

Thanks everyone!  I'm glad to see so many people are interested ^.^  And yes, there will be TUNS of mutations!  I like doing mutations.  lol.  Wings were originally planned to go with most of them, as sort of a default, with no wings being uncommon to rare, I just haven't gotten to them yet.  The wings that I WANT to do are rather complex ^.^

I had planned on opening a couple custom slots, I'd just like to get a better handle on pricing things first ^.^

BabyKittenCandy

Like Sera, Im not much into human lined adopts. Critique? To me (only my personal opinion) they look a tad thin and a bit sad, like they are upset maybe.

Wings would be a wonderful adition to them I think and who knows, maybe with wings added in I would become more of a fan, so I will watch threads with interest :)

Good luck!

YourLoveOnly

I do agree about the too thin thing, that's why I really want different bodytypes.
I do like the expression ^^ Although different expressions would be neat too.

Neocridders

I'm not the biggest humanoid fan, but I may be interested.
For critique: the girls both look very thin. I kow you said the second was thin and that would or has been fixed. But they still look anarexic. Honestly, there is no girl on this planet that is healthy that could get thier body to look so thin. I just want tooint that out. There is a limit on thin-ness, and for a realistic look, you'll need a thicker girl. I mean no offense here, it's just that girls have insides. The insides are thicker than her hands usually. Her rib cage seems very tiny as well. Thicken that up a bit and it'll help.
Alright, sorry about that. Continueing, the breasts are really strange ti me. The one on the viewer's right is smaller thn the other.
Her legs are strange to me. But maybe that's just my phone, since I'm on my phone now.
Other than that, this has great potential. Sorry for the crits.

Tobyana

haha.  Ok.  First off, do not apologize for crits. I like them.  They help me to understand better what you guys like!  The legs are not traditional.  I was trying for a new style there.  Not sure if I like it.  Other versions/poses will not have that ^.^

The boobs are actually the same size, I believe the hair in front of it is distorting the view a little.  Although personally, since in reality your boobs AREN'T the same size (though usually the difference is very small) I do not mind that overly much ^.^  I will make two other females in different poses, one of a more realistic size, and one thats verging on chubby ^.^

Males will come later, cause at the moment I'm not so good with the male body.

Wings are definitely coming ^.^

indigowulf

lol it does look like one boob is smaller. maybe its higher? I dont mind the thinness, because once they have wings, the point will be they are not human (or at least humans as we know). They can have any magical body they want. Wasps have a needle thin waist and live just fine, sure no human could, but no human has wings!

xenon

I think what causes the breast weirdness is the shading. The shading under her right breast is much darker, making it look larger to the viewer. X3 I'm not hugely interested in humanoid adoptables for the most part, but kudos for trying something different!

Tobyana

aaah, ok, I think that might be the design of the shirt more than her boob x.x

YourLoveOnly

I want a slot! I'll send what I want asap. Do you a form for me?

indigowulf

Oh Id love a slot- of my Sheena mimic :) (theres several examples in my display)

Normal fleshy tone skin, blue eyes, purple mohawk (yes its female), black leather jacket with zippers, black leather short skirt, black lace up combat boots, facial peircings in random places (silver) and possibly dragonfly wings, but solid black :)

Sending you what I believe is a fair price for such a custom.

Tobyana

Form:

Name:
Owner:
Skin Tone:
Eye Color:
Hair Style:
Top Style:
Bottom Style:
Wings:
Any Extra Items/Jewelry/Mutations?

Tobyana

So far I have the leather Jacket, Leather Skirt, and hair done ^.^  Do you want a different facial expression than the one they have now?

YourLoveOnly

I totally forgot to fill out my form >.> Will work on that now.
Is it possible to make her not-so-skinny? Because if this is the only size currently available I think I may pass.. :(

Tobyana

I'm actually going to close the second slot.  My summer classes are harder than I thought they would be.