News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

~Okibi Caballi~ They come with the arrival of spring!

Started by Ryuukokoro, May 18, 2010, 01:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight Phantom

indigowulf

Yay! sending funds, Id like to name her "Stellar Sky" please. Oh, can the halloween ones breed? (the ones that are not unique?) Ive been holding off posting a breeding until I knew.

Ryuukokoro

Yes, the Halloween Okibi are fully functional and can breed, wear items and tattoos, participate in RP events, etc. ^_^

Hmm, for some reason I'm getting an error message when I try to upload an image to the photobucket account (grr...). Will try again after BabyKittenCandy posts a name for her boy.

Goddesss

Good luck with your move Ryuu.  We are moving this weekend also.  I just have no idea where we are going yet.

Ryuukokoro

Huh... just tried to upload indigowulf's Okibi again and still won't upload... Photobucket, what is wrong with you? I have plenty of space it says, and plenty of bandwidth. It won't upload any image, even ones like the Foxfires that have uploaded fine in the past. *scratches head* I don't get it... Well I'll continue to try different things...

Oh, BabyKittenCandy, still need a name for your guy!

BabyKittenCandy

Sorry sorry hunny.. im so stuck for a name for him... *goes off the think some more*

Ryuukokoro

lol ok take your time. ^^ Just wanted to make sure you didn't forget.

Huh! Well for some reason photobucket only hates my computer. I sent the Okibi to Sunchaser and she was able to upload the image in the account just fine! (Go ahead and hate me, photobucket, I don't care.)

Here is your girl, indigo! This is the correct address, she won't be moved, so it's safe to link to her.

YourLoveOnly

Yea photobucket seems to be acting weird lately. It works fine for me, but I know Willow had the same problem.

BabyKittenCandy