News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Apex- into the ocean

Started by indigowulf, May 09, 2010, 11:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

((hadn't tried snail lol)) unless I missed it.

Sunchaser

lol i never saw snail *hangs head*

red_uni387

Silently listening while others attempted to hatch their cute little eggs, I finally got the courage to stand up and head toward a little tidepool. After all, I would never find an egg myself if I didn't try. Several other animals swayed in the tidepool's water, and I made sure not to harm them when searching for a tiny hidden egg.

((Finally got some inspiration to RP x_x))

YourLoveOnly

I debate on what I should give to my little eggie, then finally decide to try seaweed, starfish and coral.

((Very tired and stressed out YLO, lacking inspiration to RP right now, sorry <3))

Spixy

Looking at the small fish, I let out a small laugh before removing the two offending items. I then ponder shortly before gently insetting a piece of seaweed and a barnacle.

ooc: This is fun xDD

indigowulf

YLO, your starfish idea works, but the others do not. Spixy, yours dont seem to be getting a good response.

red.. go ahead and guess yours if you want, i feel real icky and havent had the focus to open my art program today.

eta: and anyone who is looking for thier 2nd egg.

YourLoveOnly

Carefully I lift out the seaweed and coral, leaving the starfish behind. I decide to add a sand dollar and tiny pebble and wait to see what happens.

((so once I am allowed to start searching for a second egg, are we supposed to describe the egg we find now? Red colored male egg for example? I'm a little confused on the way you worded it.))

Spixy

Scratching my head I ponder the little egg's reaction before removing the two offending objects. I then inset a conch shell and a snail into the tank instead.

red_uni387

*squishes indigo* hope you feel better soon <3

Looking at the little eggu floating in the tidepool, I gently place a tiny crab, a rock, and some coral next to it.

Goddesss

Hoping indigo feels better very soon, we head back out to the tide pool.
The tide pool is full of cute little creatures, and then we spot is a cute little boy eggy.

indigowulf

YLO, sorry, what I meant by guess yours, was guessing the items needed to hatch it :) oh, and the tiny pebble for you is working, but the sand dollar is not.

Spixy, your conch shell is met with approval, but not your snail.

red, only your rock seems to be working to make your egg happy.

goddesss, feel free to guess its happy items.

Roommate got me this stuff, kinda oily stuff, to pour in my ear thats supposed to help. it kinda does help, makes it feel like theres less pressure, but now it feels like the inside of my sinuses are oiled up and dripping down my throat. just eww. the things we do to avoid a bit of pain.

red_uni387

Taking out the tiny crab and coral, I place in seaweed and a conch shell.

that sounds really unpleasant, but yay for it helping! :D

Goddesss

Hmmmmm

I add a tiny crab, coral and seaweed for the boy.

Wolfs Fang

I carefully scoop up the little gray-and-blue fish egg and put it into a Styrofoam cup filled with sea water. "Let's make fish soup!" I tell the egg, putting a sand dollar, a starfish, and coral into the cup.

~Fang
~~

Spixy

The little girl is a tricky one - I ponder for a long time, before removing the snail and instead insetting some driftwood.

YourLoveOnly

((Thanks for clearing that up, that makes sense! ^^))

I take out the sand dollar, leaving the starfish and tiny pebble, then place a barnacle next to my eggie.

Lookky

I choose a rock, because I think thats essential :)
and seeweed, because thats healthy,
and a tiny crab, for him to play with :3

indigowulf

red, conch shell is working

goddesss, the tiny crab is good to go

fangy, your sanddollar is met with approval

spixy, the driftwood just isnt doing it

ylo, your barnacle isnt working either

lookky, wow, 2 on the first try, the rock and seaweed are making him happy, but he seems afraid of the crabs tiny claws

*falls into pillow and doesnt feel like waking up for a year or two :P*

YourLoveOnly

I'll try a snail instead of the barnacle then.

indigowulf

the snail isnt doing the trick either, it looks like it doesnt move enough to please your egg

YourLoveOnly

indigowulf

your egg is looking for a little thrill, ylo. perhaps something more dangerous?

YourLoveOnly

Silly YLO, I thought I had already tried the tiny crab!

Goddesss

hmmmmm
plops in some driftwood and a snail

red_uni387

*replaces seaweed with barnacle*

Wolfs Fang

I take the starfish and coral out of the cup and replace them with some seaweed and driftwood.

~Fang
~~

indigowulf

YLO's tiny crab does the trick!

none of the other tries are working :(

Ill try to get these grown/posted by the weekend at the latest, no matter how i feel.

Wolfs Fang

I replace the seaweed and driftwood with a tiny pebble and conch shell.

~Fang
~~

SweetCaroline

*Spies a tidepool with lots of seaweed & other stuff floating in it & goes closer to have a look. Carefully moves the seaweed away from a rock & finds a red female egg & puts it into the vase along with some of the watwer from the tidepool. After rescuing the egg I add a piece of seaweed, a rock & a tiny crab*
~SC~

Goddesss

Picky little guy.  Coral and Starfish please

YourLoveOnly

I decide to rescue a second egg to keep my first one company. I give him a piece of coral, a snail and a sand dollar.

Crowflux

Taking a relaxing stroll on the beach, I notice a group of people looking around and collecting things. Odd. As I approach some beached drift wood, I notice something tiny shimmer in the blue sky sunlight. Quickening my pace over the the wood, I bend down and notice a little ball stuck in the sand where the wood is planted into. As I pick it up, I notice a little creature inside. It's an egg. The little thing inside looked up at me with its golden eyes in its blue dome. Observing his light/pea green skin, I realize this little guy wouldn't have survived being stuck in that drift wood. Wanting to help, I open my water bottle and plop him in. Much better. "Guess I'll have to keep an eye on you, you little trouble maker," I say, as I lightly press my finger to the bottle pointing at him.

Crowflux

I walk up to a lady who looks like she's been around this beach often. We meet, and I find out her name is Goddesss. She tells me how to help my new little friend hatch.

Wandering around the beach, I decide to go back to the driftwood I found him in. There, I also find some barnacle, and a snail. Maybe these will help him hatch.

indigowulf

Guys, the eggs are random, not custom colored :) Im not sure where the idea came from to start picking out the eggs color and gender.

fang, your tiny pebble is met with approval.

goddesss, too picky for those items it seems.

sweetcaroline, your rock seems to be working for your new egg.

YLO, your first shark is thrilled to see an egg in the tank next to it. the egg seems pleased both with the company and with the sanddollar

welcome to the beach, crowflux! your new egg doesnt seem thrilled with any of those 3 items.

((I still need to grow some, and upload eggs to your owners folders. Im going in order numericly of the ID's of my pre-colored ones. After we hit 20, perhaps Ill allow some customs :) ))

Crowflux

Noticing that my new friend isn't too thrilled about the items, I do wandering some more. As a wave comes in, it washes up some seaweed and I pick it up. Not too far off, I see a small tide pool that I figure might have some interesting things. Upon arriving there, I see a starfish, and a tiny pebble that look rather colorful.

indigowulf

the tiny pebble and seaweed both make it very happy, but the starfish scares it a bit.

SweetCaroline

*I take out the seaweed as it seems to be disgusting the poor egg & allso remove the tiny crab as it seems the egg is afraid of it's pincher claws even though they are so tiny. I replace them with a sand dollar & a starfish & wait to see what happens.*

Sorry Indigo.
~SC~

red_uni387

*stares at rock and conch shell* mmm.... *places sand dollar in and takes out barnacle*

Crowflux

He looked like he was feeling more at home. Seeing as the little egg wasn't too thrilled of the starfish, I put him back in the tide pool. Looking once again for one last thing to make him feel complete, I see a sand dollar half-buried in the sand.

YourLoveOnly

Hmm.. let's try sand dollar, driftwood and seaweed then!

Goddesss

Feeling bad a keep scaring my new friend.  I pull out the unliked items and put in a barnacle and a conch shell.

indigowulf

sweet caroline- starfish is good, sanddollar not so much.

red, the barnacle isnt working. your egg seems to want something to float with.

crowflux, the sanddollar isnt working in yours either.

YLO, you hit a good one with driftwood!

goddesss, 2 misses there.

Ok, going to upload things now, i slept for about 16 hours today and still feel like someone kicked me in the head, but I promised id get them up this weekend, so I will.

Goddesss

Ok well that leaves 3 items so I guess I will get at least one right this time.

Sand Dollar
Tiny Pebble

indigowulf

2 for 2 goddesss :) Ill be uploading these, do you guys want me to upload egg images if you've already got them to hatch, or go straight to adult images?

indigowulf

Wolfs Fang

I replace the tiny pebble with a snail.

~Fang
~~

indigowulf

you got it fangy :)

oh no, goddesss, i just realized I made ID 010 in pink egg, when it's actually a male- just a heads up I messed up the gender color there- it will grow into a male!

the top one is ID 009, belonging to red. man I cant believe im messing up all these simple things right now. *kicks medication* give me back my brain! (but you can keep the ickyness away and I can still have my brain, right meds? yes yes?)

Goddesss

Oh yay!  I finally got it.  I also got a fishy with gender issues =)

Crowflux

Seeing as the sand dollar isn't the final touch, I put that down and pick up a tiny crab scuttling by.

red_uni387

indigo, I was trying the sand dollar :)