News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ever heard of "think and grow rich"?

Started by indigowulf, May 04, 2010, 11:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indigowulf

Has anyone heard of Napoleon Hill? He was contracted in the 1900's to spend 20 years following the lives of the most rich and influential people of his day and before. One of those he was very closely following was Henry Ford. After studying these people for 20 years, he was supposed to write a book on the secrets of success. That's exactly what he did.

When his book was finished, some of the powerful people got a bit freaked out- it was too clear, too easy to follow. They forced him to shelf the original book and write a watered-down version- which is still a hailed book, by the title of "think and grow rich". Its available just about anywhere, and almost all self-help authors will credit his book as a foundation, a keystone, of any sort of self-help.

But guess what? I heard that his original book had finally been printed. It took me hours, but I located a free e-book copy of it. Im still in the preface (on page 45 of the preface lol) and this is amazing and thought provoking. Even if you aren't old enough to be in the work world yet, or a stay-at-home parent, or are completely satisfied with your life- this book has things that can help anyone. There is always more in life to learn, and this thing is a goldmind.

If anyone would like me to email them the e-book .rar, just post or PM your email and Ill send it to you! It's too valuable to not share.

quyllur

I'd like to have a look at it!

kljones5@hotmail.com

red_uni387

oooo sounds very interesting! I'd love to read it <3

camille387@hotmail.com