News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Gift Of Friendship

Started by red_uni387, April 17, 2010, 03:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryuukokoro

Thanks for the update. Now I can tell what's left. :)

TheKat

Oh, darn!  Can't believe I missed this haha.  Oh well, it's my own fault for not getting online haha.  Congrats to all the owners!  I hope you guys all really enjoy your pets :)

red_uni387

well if we're online at the same time and can coordinate everything D: cause otherwise it's a big mess of figuring out what's going on >.<

Kadana Sorano

Quote from: Solistia on April 18, 2010, 06:00:00 PM
@red, what about hanging on to the extras so you can do another one of these threads, like maybe in a month or so? :3

I second this, but maybe give a heads up a day or so before you begin, if it will only be open 24 hours?  I'd wanted to donate something, but things kept happening and I didn't realize you were holding it already *hugs* Hopefully if you do another one, I'll be less busy and manage to get donation in on time.  it was a very sweet idea to do this.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

Ryuukokoro

Yes, the first time something is done there's bound to be some mistakes, but the next time you can use your experience to make things go more smoothly. ^_^

indigowulf

I do think next time, everyone who donated (and didnt already get one this time) you should have them fill out a form and recieve something ahead of time.

sera

Maybe you should open a second round of forms for people who didn't get into the first round?  ^^ *shrugs*

red_uni387

well if those who donated wish to see this happen again and will allow me to hang onto those pets it can happen again ^^
the 24 hours I choose cause it seemed like a good time period when I was typing it up, but next time I'll make it 48 hours, as well as posting a heads up in the idea thread :)

I sure hope it'll run more smoothly next time, I really hate messing up >.>

why not after this one?

YourLoveOnly

I do wanna donate next time, so I'd love another round.

PonyMama

Yeah I woudl love to donate next time too

sera

Maybe you should have forms and donations at the same time?  And leave them both open for a week or something. . . ^^

Ravvana

Oh no, I missed the deadline while out of town :( Oh well.

indigowulf

Hang on to the semi-custom vouchers from me til they are claimed. If they get claimed this time, Ill throw something else in for next round (kittling and jellies perhaps?)

these are my suggestions, take them as just that, feel free to ignore:

1) let people who donate fill out a form at that time, to ensure they get in the next round (unless they already got in)
2) instead of 24 hours, open slots=number of thing to be gifted-forms already filled out by donators.

Willow

If any of the Blueridge are left over you can hang onto them for another one :)
~Willow

red_uni387

awww everyone here's so nice <3

ooo that's a good idea sera! would prevent people from seeing the critters beforehand too...

edit: more stuff got posted XD

Thank you indigo and Willow *hugs*

hm...I like the slots idea and the posting at same time idea..

Math

I hope that the receiver of my gift enjoys him. :D I am rather fond of him myself. ;P And I am anxious to see what my gifter decided to "buy" for me. :)

YourLoveOnly

@indigo: yay, jellies! <3

@math: i knooow, i'm really excited about both of those things too :D

springacres

red_uni387

echo should be sending out PMs with who recieved what right after getting the PM of what's going to who ^^

Scullisto

I was hoping...I sent in what I chose for who, but I dont know that it was received or if I screwwed up.  *crosses her fingers*

Echowing

Just got home from school and doing work- Sending out PMs all at once now so I don't get confused. 

Scullisto

Sooo

Can we show off our new goodies?

Echowing

Probably, have to ask red. Just saying now that I'm pretty sure some people still haven't chosen or re-chosen (if the one they wanted was taken). Please check your in-boxes everyone.

springacres

*snugs her gift*  whoever picked for me knows what I like :)

red_uni387

Ryuukokoro

Aww, nothing in Ryuu's inbox. :(

red_uni387

should not have deleted fangy's list >.<

Willow

My inbox is also empty :3
Do I need to choose again?
~Willow

sera

Thank you, my secret gift-giver!!! ^^ i am super happy! hehe!

red_uni387

I can answer no questions, Echo's doing the prize sending out ^^'

Ryuukokoro

Suggestion for next time would be to make sure everyone has a gift before sending out deliveries. Would be less confusing that way I think, and that way everyone can share at once.

red_uni387

..i really fail at using common sense >>

Echowing

These people are okay:

Springacres

Ember

Sera

Kasatsu

Math

YourLoveOnly

Solistia

BabykittenCandy

CutiePiee

PonyMama

Spixy

Goddesss

Saiki

Ryuu

Scullisto

SweetCaroline

Willow

Sunchaser109

Garney

Indigowulf

If you are not listed then you need to send in your choices.

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 20, 2010, 01:01:48 AM
should not have deleted fangy's list >.<

I still have the list on paper. >_>

~Fang
~~

YourLoveOnly

We could share right?

I got a lovely natural boy Clover Dragon :D

I would love to find out who got the pretty blue Akara too, so I can stalk you for a breeding. xD

SweetCaroline

I got a cute little cream colored Pom girl. Thank You for whomever gifted to me & to the donater of her as well. I Love her.
~SC~

Scullisto

I got my lil black cat!! *hugs*

Thank you gift giver!

Sunchaser

I got the Black Gryphon which im sooo excited about *wiggles and clings to her gifty*

CutieePiee

Eeeeee! Thank you, secret gifter! <3

red_uni387

awwww it's so awesome to see you guys so happy :D

springacres

I squeed inside when the PM arrived and in it was this girl - I am going to have so much fun trying to figure out her genetics!  Eeee!

I've named her Hehewuti - Hopi for "warrior mother spirit."

PonyMama

As soon as I saw this in the prize folder I wanted him, and when I saw he was "bought" for me I was thrilled.

indigowulf

Someone got a good one for me. I kept thinking I would trade anything that wasnt a draft horse, but I just cant trade the ones I get, I keep falling in love with them as soon as I get them.

Willow

Grats on your secret gifts! :D
*stalks inbox some more*
~Willow

Sunchaser

Can we reveal who we had <.< or has everone not gotten theirs yet?

red_uni387

I can't wait to get home and see the pics XD

Sun not all gifts have been sent yet, so I'd prefer if you waited ^^'

Solistia

I'm in the same boat as PM XD When I was shopping I saw this little cutie that I wanted, and when I got a PM that had him inside, I was thrilled! X3 (for those of us that got the perfect pets, all I can say is we must have written about ourselves well XD)

YourLoveOnly

@Solistia: that one, the blue akara and the one I got were my top 3 choices ^^
Will stalk yours for a breeding one day.

Math

I am so glad that the person loves the gift that I chose for them. :D

And thank you so much to my secret gifter! She was my first choice of the whole bunch! :D

Ember

My gifter is an angel. <3 I got the one I most wanted.