News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Iggy & Sammie Puppies! (Just a Sammie left)

Started by CutieePiee, April 12, 2010, 01:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutieePiee

5 pups were born from a breeding from a USD trade with Garney. I've kept the only female and a male has been traded to PonyMama. These 3 are the ones left for trade.

#1 - Male - traded to Math
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-CutieePiee_4-10-10_Pup4M.png

I'll be keeping one of these two... I'm deciding depending on the offers, I'll get. I might even end up keeping both, who knows. xD

#2 - Male - Keeping
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-CutieePiee_4-10-10_Pup5M.png

#3 - Male - traded to Zarz
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-CutieePiee_4-10-10_Pup2M.png

---------------------------------------------

4 Sammies born but only 2 left for trade! Both are female

#1- Female - traded to Pinkshadow
http://www.secundi.net/agencyuploads/2-cutieepiee_4-15-10_Pup1F.png

#2- Female

Best offer so far: Wolfs Fang- 1 pup from upcoming litter + 1 large bed + 1 small bed

-----------------------------------------------------------

Interested in:
Other Kennel pups, dogs, possibly large beds
Stable horses, foals, foaling paddocks
USD

TheKat

I love that first boy!  I have a large bed and 250k available.  I wish I had more to offer... I might be able to offer a medium bed in addition but I'd have to look into that.

zarzamora

loving pup number 3! I have 10 litters on the way so if they are still up for trade then maybe you'll spot something you like!

CutieePiee

@Kat: I'll consider the beds but not really looking for SG at the moment.

@Zarz: If I don't accept any incoming offers by then, I can't wait to see your litters!  :)

XLostxDestinyX

What cute puppies! I especially like little number 3 <3
I have no puppies yet to offer, but had to compliment them! Congrats :)

CutieePiee

Willow

I have three upcoming litters;

Safi x Jaffa
April x Kiddo
Straight x Missile

I'd offer you a pup from any litter for any of your pups :)
I get first pick from all litters though ^^
~Willow

CutieePiee

@Willow: I'm definitely interested in your cocker & pom litters. Will get back to you on that once they are born. ^^

Willow

CutieePiee

Neocridders

Maybe you would be interested in this corgi for your first female samoyed puppy?
She is beautiful! I could throw in a champ pack or two, and 200k in sg?

Ryuukokoro

I'm interested in #2, Female Sammie. Are you by chance collecting Australian Cattle Dogs? I have a litter going up for trade. ^^

CutieePiee

@Neocridders: I'm sorry hun, but she has been traded.

@Ryuu: Thank you for your offer, but that is not a breed I plan on collecting. <3

Ryuukokoro

I have a palomino draft girly?

Or, any interest in Faettes?

CutieePiee

Cutiee likes drafty. ^^ Will consider her for the moment, but will get back to you on that.

Wolfs Fang

For the Sammie girl- would you be interested in trading a Large Purple Bed for her? :) I could increase the offer if needed. xD

~Fang
~~

CutieePiee

@Wolfs Fang: Thank you for your offer. ^^ But I think it might have to take a bit more to tear the little girly away from my grasp.  ;)

Wolfs Fang

I'll add more to my offer. ;) What about... adding a Small Yellow Bed, and 100k?

So the total trade would be: A Large Purple Bed, a small yellow bed, and 100k for the Sammie pup.

~Fang
~~

CutieePiee

@Wolfs Fang: I'll consider the large bed and small bed, but will not be looking for SG at this time. Thanks. ^^

TheKat

I'll offer two large beds (maybe even a medium too) for the sammie puppy OR continue my offer for the Iggy pup.  Let me know :)

Solistia

Would you consider a Kennel Tag-It and full Luminaria custom for your Sammie girl? :3

Wolfs Fang

Ok, I'll change/add to my offer. xD

I have a litter of Labrador puppies coming up (hopefully they'll arrive soon)... I could let you choose one of them. :)

So, total offer would be: A future Lab pup, a Large Purple Bed, and a Small Yellow Bed. :)

~Fang
~~

CutieePiee

@Wolfs Fang: That offer sounds verrry tempting. Most likely the keeper. Will finalize everything once your lab litter arrives. :D

@Solista: Thanks for your generous offer, but I think I might have to go with another. <3

@TheKat: Will look at the offer for the iggy, as I might accept another offer for the sammie.

Wolfs Fang

Quote from: CutieePiee on April 19, 2010, 09:53:52 PM
@Wolfs Fang: That offer sounds verrry tempting. Most likely the keeper. Will finalize everything once your lab litter arrives. :D

@Solista: Thanks for your generous offer, but I think I might have to go with another. <3

@TheKat: Will look at the offer for the iggy, as I might accept another offer for the sammie.

Ok. So... I'll PM you when the litter arrives. :)

~Fang
~~

zarzamora