{Walt Disney Kennel} Kennel Registration Celebration! Winners Announced!

Started by toffeeca, April 04, 2010, 05:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toffeeca

Well, I just got my second kennel registered. In celebration of this, I am going to hold contests to get all of my excess cocker spaniels a new home!

I will have seven different contests in this thread, most of which are free!

NOTICE: WDK is my cocker spaniel only kennel. If you do not collect cocker spaniels, I am be willing to substitute for another of my dogs that I have up for sale, please contact me, IF YOU WIN. And of course, gifting is always welcome. :)

I will need five posts please :)

ETA: If you win, you will need to agree and sign the contract on my website. It is just a basic contract, nothing drastic
http://waltdisneykennel.jimdo.com/contract/

toffeeca

Naming contest
This poor dog has never had a name. Choose a name that you think fits him and explain why. It does not have to be a Disney name, just any name that you think fits. Put “Naming” in pink at the top of your post.
Ends April 11th, 2010 at 12:00

Auction
SG auction. Place your bid in Red.
Female

High Bid: 600k

toffeeca

Art contest-
Draw a picture of a non main Disney character (ie. Meeko from Pocahontas).  You are not allowed to name the character, so you have to make the character able to be identified from the drawing, background, etc.
Please link to the image if it will stretch the page. Put "Art" in blue, at the top of your entry.
Prize:
Male

Bribe-
Typical bribery contest, post "Bribe" in purple at the top of your post.
Interested in:
Kennel things, Stable things, Painted Unicorns, Wobbles, Gidgets, Customs of Delilah (my snake), etc.
Prize:
Female

toffeeca

Free Choice-
Choose is your favorite Disney character and show them. Art, writing, singing, be creative. Creativity and how well you show the character both count in this one! 
-Post in green at the top of your entry “Free choice”.
Prize:
Male

Free Raffle:
Everyone can get one ticket, simply post in orange to claim a ticket.
Prize:
Male

List of ticket holders:
1. CutieePiee
2. sera
3. kasatsu
4. SeaCrest
5. Ryuukokoro
6. Kadana Sorano
7. Echowing
8. Willow
9. BabyKittenCandy
10. WillowDragon
11. Dawn Angel
12. hiyoko
13. Ravvana
14. XLostxDestinyX
15. Neocridders

toffeeca

Disney Trivia:
Rules:
-Only fully animated movies up through 1999
-No discussion of questions, this will disqualify you
-Send all answers to my account, toffeeca, with the title: Trivia Answers
-Any ties will be determined by random.org
-Points will be given out for every correct answer.
- Ends April 11th, 2010 at 12:00
Prize:
Male

1. Which Disney movies have both parents of the main character, alive though out the whole movie?
2. Which seven Disney characters are actually princesses?
3. What was the statement that Walt disney told animators that convinced them that Dopey was a suitable name?
4. Match the princes with their respective movies and princesses.
Prince Eric, Prince Charming, Prince Adam, Prince Simba, The Prince, Prince Phillip
5. How many villians are male and how many are female(there can be multiple villians per movie)?
6. Who is Diablo?
7. What is the only Disney animated feature film that has a title character who doesn't speak?
8. Who is the villian's side kick in Beauty and the Beast.
9. What are the names of Ariel's sisters?
10. Which is the only dwarf that cannot talk? Why doesn't he have a voice?
11. What other films have Bambi and/or his mother been shown in?
12. Who is Vanessa?

1. Sleeping Beauty, 101 Dalmations, Peter Pan, Lady and the Tramp, Hercules, Mulan, Doug's 1st Movie
2. Ariel, Aurora, Jasmine, Snow White, Pocahontas, Dot, Atta, Tiger Lily (There were a possible 8 points here, since Dot and Atta are sisters)
3. Walt Disney made the argument that William Shakespeare used the word in one of his plays. This managed to convince everyone, although any reference to the term "dopey" is yet to be found in any of Shakespeare's work.
4. Eric-Ariel (The Little Mermaid), Charming-Cinderella (Cinderella), Adam-Belle(Beauty and the Beast), Simba- Nala(Lion King), The Prince-Snow White (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs), Phillip-Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
5. Male: 21 Female: 12
6. Maleficent's pet Raven
7. Dumbo
8. LeFue
9. Aquatta, Andrina, Arista, Adella, Alana and Attina.
10. Dopey, no suitable voice could be found.
11. Bambi's mother appears in the very first shot of Beauty and the Beast (1991), and is the quarry of both Kay in The Sword in the Stone (1963) and Shere Khan in The Jungle Book (1967). Bambi and his mother fully appear then in The Rescuers (1977).
12. The woman that Ursula turns herself into.

toffeeca

I am also going to have some more litters born, so I may be adding contests/prizes. Any ideas for future contests will be very welcome! :)

Pinkshadow

Kadana Sorano

aww yer cockers are all so lovely!  I'll have to check back in when I get home form walmart.
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

sera

i'm not sure wot you mean by a non-main character for the Art Contest. . . are we talking about Disney chars?

toffeeca

Yes, Disney Characters. :)

Please let me know if anything doesn't make sense. This is my first time holding a contest like this. ^^

CutieePiee

sera

red_uni387

Naming
Butter - He looks like butter to me, a soft yellow color with white foam that results when heated. His coat is simple, so a simple one word name fits as well :)

Thank you for doing this! <3 If I win I'll gift, but I had to enter a name for him xD

SeaCrest

Naming!
Consilium, which means wisdom

Raffle!

Ryuukokoro

50k on the female ^_^

Bribe

For the brindle girl I'll do a custom Okibi Caballi of your snake Delilah. ^_^

And Raffle!

Kadana Sorano

"Naming"

I would name him Alwyn, because it means Wise friend, and I think he would be a very good companion.  Friendly, and very smart.

raffle ticket please
Storm Chasers Current Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3836.0
Storm Chasers Customs Thread: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=3691.0
Okibi Stud and RB Service: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4266.0
Quinsta Studs Free to Use: http://www.secundi.net/forum.php?topic=4308.0

My Eggs/Pets.. they would appreciate some love :) 

sera

Naming
i would name him Latte because he's a beautiful golden colour and i would name all Cocker Spaniels after coffees in honour of the Cocker i had back in high school, Maxwell Cappuccino.  <3

Auction bid: 55k

Echowing

Art

Is digital allowed?

Raffle

Might do free choice also x]

toffeeca

Willow

Naming

I think this guy should be named Sahara, he has a faint colouring of the desert, with only white markings, quite desolate like the desert ;)

Raffle please!

100k on the female

<3 Cockers 8'D
~Willow

BabyKittenCandy

Wow! This is very nice of you dear!

Raffle Ticket Pls

I'll start working on the trivia too :)

WillowDragon

Raffle Tickets Please!

Going to start working on an Art entry today too... I know just who i'm going to do!  ;D

Though my question is, does it have to be a disney Cartoon? Or can it be animation or live action?

Willow xx

Dawn Angel

Can I have a ticket please?

Naming

Crystalyzed(Is that spelled right?? ???) ;D

Thanks for doing this!
Dawn Angel

toffeeca

You can do any character that you want from Disney, it doesnt have to be a cartoon.

hiyoko

Raffle!

Naming
Lumière - from Beauty and the Beast, because of his colors and he does look like a cassanova.

WillowDragon

Ryuukokoro

Haha, it's true, Willow! One of my fave movies eeever! (Well one of the only romance ones I could ever stomach)

Ravvana

Naming
Searlas (shahr-las). It means "full grown" or "manly" in Irish, fitting in with my Irish name theme. I thought this name was fitting since he is the only adult in the whole event :) I also think his personality would be manly despite his feminine golden coat, perhaps even moreso because he needs to disprove the other dogs' stereotyping.

Auction

Bribe
A gold Stable tag-it or a foaling paddock.

Free Choice
Mulan: a Haiku
No bride, but soldier
Who conquers adversity
To prove her own worth

Raffle, please!

Willow

XLostxDestinyX

Naming Contest
"Parfait"  Meaning "Perfect" in French as well as a wonderful dessert ... he's sweet so it fits no matter which language you use!

Free Raffle Ticket Please!

Neocridders

Free ticket please!

Free Choice
Every body wants to be a cat,
Because a cat's the only cat
who knows where it's at!
My favorite disney character ever is Marie the Cat. She is fluffy, fun, and full of Purrrrrsonality. She is from the disney movie the Aristocats.

I drew this picture of her a while ago, and I hope you don't mind if I show her. It's something I drew a few years ago.

<3 <3

Echowing

Ohh! Ohh! Aristocats! *runs off to dig out movie and rewatch*   Oh yes, much love for them, especially chubby little orange boy x] Great picture!

toffeeca

BabyKittenCandy

Naming

I would choose to name him Sebastian.

Bribe

I could offer you a Kennel tag or a meduim bed

toffeeca

Ok, This is closed. I will have the winners up shortly. :)

Ryuukokoro

Willow

toffeeca

toffeeca

Willow

*happy dance*
I'll send over the SG, congrats WillowDragon :D
~Willow

XLostxDestinyX

Oh! another lufflie win! Congrats WillowDragon! I loved the art :)

toffeeca

The winner of this girl

Is Ryuukokoro, for a custom of Delilah. :)

toffeeca

The winner of this boy

Is Neocridders, with her Marie work. :)

XLostxDestinyX

Adorable puppies! Congrats on the wins Ryu & Neo! <3 <3

Ryuukokoro

0___0 Really!?! WOW! Thank you so much!! I'll get working on her right away!

My first female cocker spaniel. ^^ I'm so excited!

toffeeca

toffeeca