News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I think I'm going crazy...

Started by Math, April 03, 2010, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Math

Okay, I swear that wherever I look my former crush(who is the one who said that very mean comment about me some time ago)'s soccer number is there!

I mean my account number on The Stable competitions database is #27, whenever I look at the clock it -:27, when I looked at this random locker... it was #27! I looked at a poll, it had 27 votes! xD I looked at my mental math test and it just happened to be #27... and so many other incidents involving said number.

But yes, I think I am going crazy. xD

Echowing

Wasn't there a movie like that xDD Except it was 23 ( and I think the guy ended up being a murderer and didn't know it or something) Thats freaky though. But still cool~

Math

And I did it again... I looked at the clock and it said 6:27. :/

I have no idea. I'll have to look it up. Yeah, I am completely freaked out. xD

Echowing

Hahaha, you're cursed or something. x] Maybe it's good luck though, is 27 your lucky number? ^^

Math

Actually, I had a fortune cookie and it was the first number listed. I completely forgot about that incident. I have the little piece of paper in my pocket... I don't know which pair of jeans though.

I must be cursed, and I am now horrified of the number 27.

red_uni387

the 27th is my brother's birthday lol (not this month though)

Poupou

Quote from: red_uni387 on April 03, 2010, 04:31:35 PM
the 27th is my brother's birthday lol (not this month though)

Me too  ;D  In July hehehe

Echowing

Oh, if I remember right it might be my granpa's (Jan.) Hmm, just don't watch 23, it'll freak you out even more with all the numberness x3

Poupou

Yeah it really got me thinking! XD

Math

And guess what? I turned on my laptop, looked at the clock and it said "9:27". And... to make it worse, I was reading a thread on PI about HGSS and they had their Espeon listed at level 27. xP Why me?

cameron

Haha! Ironically this happens to me only with the number 4. XD

4:44 on April 4th last year was the time my best guy friend called me for the first time. (We used to be more than just friends back then so it was a big thing) But now days I'm always looking at the clock at that time. Or there will be something dealing with the number 44 or 4. Its a good reminder of him, and no matter what it is I always smile. My friends think I'm crazy. -lol-

Ryuukokoro

CAM!!!! *pounces and squeezes to death* You're alive!!

cameron

Ahhh! Can't... breathe!...
*gasps*

Heehee. :) *snuggles Ryuu* Yush I be living!

Lookky

ahh.. the lovely number 27..
it's my favourite :)
ive even tattooed it on my leg :$
hehe ^^

you lucky one :3