News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Was hoping that wouldnt happen..

Started by Tribe, March 18, 2010, 12:01:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tribe

So i have a facebook, im hopelessly in love with that site. But i was hoping more then anything i wouldnt make one and then my old friends from highschool would try to add me. I dont want them in my life at all, ever again. They were not good people to be around and i dont want them talking/communicating with me anymore period the end.

So yesterday i get on to a new friends request, it was the worst of them all. This girls name is ashley, i was really hoping not hear from her again because shes just a person i dont want around. I mean i have a family now im married happily and i have a son and another on the way. Shes like that kinda person that will neve do anything with her life she'll be trouble for the rest of forever.

So i contemplated just accepting he as a friend and hoping she wouldnt try to talk to me, but i just cant let her back into my life. Now i have her sister on my friends because she was the better of the group i use to hang out with. Now i feel as if im going to have to delete her to keep from hearing about denying ashleys friend request. I just really wished she wouldve never tried to add me it just makes me so ughh

PonyMama

sometimes adding one and not the other is fine, Facebook should contain people you like (I have mine with friends from facebook games too)

I have had people try and add me and my hubby's ex tried to add him.  We blocked her, but she is friends with everyone we know, including my hubby's sister.  So it happens

Tribe

Well my husbands ex added him and i just was like well whatever. Shes not one of the crazy people who stalk thier exs i think she was just being nibby to the fact that hes now married and has a kid becuase shes married herself not really worried on that.

Its just that these people make me so nervous i dont want them knowing anything about me because i dont want them find out where i live and try to hang out and so on. I dont want conflict with them but i know them and they will try to throw a fit over it.

Hopefully changing all my privacy stuff to only friends will hault them from trying to add me again.

PonyMama

Yeah my hubby has a few of his ex's and so do I, but her, she stalked us for the first 5 months of our courtship.  So yeah.

Changing the privacy settings is always nice, it helps.  You can also use a generic profile pic, don't put pics of you or the kid(s).  other then that if you like ehr sister and not her, who cares about adding her, if her sister asks you say you never saw her, but make sure she is blocked so she can't try and add you again